How many days of "high" fertility on clomid?

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

How many days of "high" fertility on clomid?

Postby MrsK20173 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:30 am

Just wondering if anyone using clomid has also used the clear blue advances digital kit? If so, how many days of high did you get before peak? I am on day 4 of high readings...
MrsK20173
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: How many days of "high" fertility on clomid?

Postby sonamgupta2107 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:09 am

Hi dear. I am happy that you are seeking answers in such a renowned forum and I am sure you will get perfect answers. I am going to tell you my experience. I was wondering the same thing. I have used the monitor for three cycles. It did not give me any peak days on the first cycle, but it showed 2 peak days for the next cycle. I got pregnant but lost the pregnancy a couple of days after my period was supposed to start. I went to the Lotus Clinic in Ukraine and the doctor said I had a chemical pregnancy. Encouraging if you look at it from the standpoint that I got pregnant the first time the monitor gave me a peak reading! He did a pelvic exam and said I was fine. He put me on 50 mg of Clomid days 5-10 (actually took it days 6-11) to improve egg quality and told me to use OPKs in addition to the monitor. NOW... my issue this cycle is the monitor has given me 8 days of "high" readings. No peak reading yet this cycle. OPKs are showing two lines, but not dark enough to be a positive reading for ovulation. I'm a little excited though, I had egg white CM today and I have not seen that since March!!! My temp dipped down this morning a bit. I've been told that can indicate ovulation is close. I've heard that Clomid can dry up the cervical mucus, so I've been taking 3-4 Mucinex tablets for the last 5 days, and purchased some pre-seed lubricant that I'm told won't hurt sperm. I am helped very much by doctors of Lotus Center. I hope my experience will help someone. Best of luck for upcoming motherhood to all the pregnant woman in advance. Be safe and stay blessed.
sonamgupta2107
Friend

Return to Clomid and Femara