Clomid second round!

Adding Clomid or Femara to your cycle? Find some friends here!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Clomid second round!

Postby Lillymaria » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:08 am

Hello guys!

Second round on Clomid! Doctor prescribed 100mg cycle day 3-7. Any luck on the second cycle? Unfortunately I got my period today was so disheartening for me, I really thought I was pregnant :( apart from using Pre seed, is there anything else I can do?

Please write your success stories thanks. Xxxx

P.s was also given 100 mg last cycle too. I had produced two eggs.
Lillymaria
Friend

Re: Clomid second round!

Postby Danaa » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:25 pm

Hello and sorry to hear about your period.
Besides preesed,lots of sex,bum in the air after,orgasm after ur partner ejaculates can help.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lillymaria » Tue May 01, 2018 6:31 am

Thank you so much will follow your advice xxx :)
Lillymaria
Friend

Postby Alwayshopeful18 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:39 am

Hi

Hope you dont mind me jumping in here. I am on CD9 and first round on clomid cd2-6 50mg. So far side effects havent been terrible. Hot flushes, nausea. Just looking for someone else to talk to who is going through this too. I dont have PCOS just dont seem to ovulate. Ttc for 3.5 years now.
Alwayshopeful18
Friend

Postby Lillymaria » Wed May 02, 2018 9:12 am

Hi Hun !

Thanks for replying. I was put 100 mg for my first and I seem to Ovulate normally but the doc decided to put me on 100mg straight away. I didn’t question it though. Side effects for me were hot flushes also had a bit of insomnia and definitely dizzyness and slight nausea. But it was bearable because I was excited to be on it. If you don’t Ovulate then you have a really good chance with Clomid. Goodluck Hun on your BFP! God bless xxx
Lillymaria
Friend

Postby Alwayshopeful18 » Wed May 02, 2018 1:05 pm

Aw thank you. Not expecting to get my bfp this month just excited to see if it actually makes me ovulate! Blood test on the 14th may to see whats what. How are you getting on in this cycle? Xxx
Alwayshopeful18
Friend

Postby madmarmar » Wed May 02, 2018 1:55 pm

Hi folks! This is my third round of clomid, but first round with an Ovidrel trigger shot and iui.

I'm 4 DPO/dpiui today and trying to patiently get through my TWW.

My clomid side-effects have been pretty consistent (and annoying): nightsweats and HUGE mood swings. My husband and I refer to it as my clomid rage, to others i just apologize and say i'm hangry. The side-effects seemed to have disappeared after ovulation this weekend though, which has been nice.
madmarmar
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Alwayshopeful18 » Wed May 02, 2018 2:05 pm

What a nightmare! I am a bit worried that my side effects have been really mild.... hope thats not a bad sign. How did you find the IUI process? xx
Alwayshopeful18
Friend

Postby Lillymaria » Mon May 07, 2018 12:14 am

Alwayshopeful18 wrote:Aw thank you. Not expecting to get my bfp this month just excited to see if it actually makes me ovulate! Blood test on the 14th may to see whats what. How are you getting on in this cycle? Xxx

Hi Hun.

So far it’s going ok managed to get through the side effects this cycle. Little bit of moodiness and also hot flashes aha. Tomorrow I go for my ultrasound so fingers crossed it’s going to go well. How about you xxx
Lillymaria
Friend

Postby Lillymaria » Mon May 07, 2018 12:17 am

madmarmar wrote:Hi folks! This is my third round of clomid, but first round with an Ovidrel trigger shot and iui.

I'm 4 DPO/dpiui today and trying to patiently get through my TWW.

My clomid side-effects have been pretty consistent (and annoying): nightsweats and HUGE mood swings. My husband and I refer to it as my clomid rage, to others i just apologize and say i'm hangry. The side-effects seemed to have disappeared after ovulation this weekend though, which has been nice.

Goodluck Hun hope you get your BFP this cycle fingers crossed to you. It’s hard going through the side effects. Do you notice each cycle the eggs always on one side or can it be one month left side another month right side? I produced two eggs last month and nothing ;( x
Lillymaria
Friend

Postby Alwayshopeful18 » Mon May 07, 2018 1:14 am

Side effects have been getting worse. Still not unbearable. Still get neg opks. I had ovulation symptoms last week..... but that would have meant ovulation super early like cd 8-10..... either missed it on the opk or its not happened. Bit fed up just now. Ran out of opks and not buying anymore. Will just BD every other day till i get blood test next week. Hope your scan goes well. Let me know xx
Alwayshopeful18
Friend

Postby Alwayshopeful18 » Sun May 13, 2018 10:53 am

Has anyone had rrally bad bloating on clomid? On cd 21 and since cd 17 i have had terrible bloating. I mean i look 6months pg
Alwayshopeful18
Friend

Return to Clomid and Femara