Two Week Wait

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!
Post a reply

FF won't give me crosshairs with obvious ovulation! UPDATE!

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:32 am

Hey ladies, seasoned charter here. I just started temping again, just to confirm O. Some history:

*Temped for a year, then stopped because I could easily identify my O day with OPK, cm, etc. I stopped last October, so it's been about a year.

* I have a few cycles from last year that I just temped 3 days or so before and after O and FF still gave me crosshairs.

*I played with this chart a bit (added all those temps for the beginning of my cycle in hopes it would help establish a baseline) and I even tried adding future high temps (which I've since removed) and nothing. No crosshairs.

*I tried removing my opks data and still nothing. (It's back to accurate now.)

* The only way I found to get crosshairs was to switch to the FAM detection method that only looks at temps. These crosshairs confirmed O on CD 16-- the day I'm positive I O'd.

Anybody have any idea what's going on?! I have never run into anything like this with FF. I should at LEAST be getting dotted crosshairs.

Ugh. Even though I shrunk and cropped the image, it says it's too large. Click on my chart in my signature!
Last edited by BeeCee33 on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: FF won't give me crosshairs with obvious ovulation!

Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:34 am

Or click here: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/53a8e6

Re: FF won't give me crosshairs with obvious ovulation! UPDA

Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:01 pm

I emailed FF and this info might be useful to others:. If you start progesterone before 3dpo, FF won't give you crosshairs because, technically, it could be the progesterone elevating your temp.
Post a reply
IsoFresh
Pregnancy Test Strips
FertilAid for Women and Men
OvaCue
OvaGraph
IsoFresh
5 Tips Newsletter