Please stalk my chart... waiting for O and on CD 17

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Please stalk my chart... waiting for O and on CD 17

Postby Ellagsx » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:37 am

Hello Chart Peakers!

Please someone tell me whats going on!!! I normally have 25 day cycles, and based off my temps (its my first month charting temps) I don't think I've ovulated yet. I started seeing EWCM yesterday and again this morning but I didn't get a full blown positive OPK test. The only thing that is worrying me is my cycle length. I've averaged 25 days for a long time. Last month was the only month that went to 31 days. I really think I should be ovulating any sec now but I just don't know. I felt some left ovary pain (which is the side they saw a 14mm follicle on Monday). If I haven't O'd yet this follicle when it does burst is going to inflict some MAJOR pains.

Please help me and let me know what you see!!!
My Ovulation Chart

Me: Rebekah (28) DH: Tyler (32) TTC#1
Current cycle: CD1- 7/11/16: 5mg Femara (CD 5-9), Dexamethasone 2mg (CD 5-15), Ovidrel 250 mcg/0.5 mL (administered on 7-25 at 11:45pm), 1000mg Vitamin D3, 1500mg Metformin, Prenatal 28 mg iron-800 mcg tablet, Probiotic
Ellagsx
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: Please stalk my chart... waiting for O and on CD 17

Postby agonize » Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:46 am

You don't look like you ovulated yet... every time your temperature increases, it'd drop in 2-3 days, before you can say there is a pattern. If you just be patient and wait a few more days, if your temperature rises above 97.4, then you can safely you've ovulated on CD 18. However, since you said that you normally have 25 days, so that seems your luteal phase is really short. You may need to see a doctor and ask about that. Typically, luteal phases need to last at least 9 days for that little blob to stick. Keep us posted!
Me: 30, DH: 32
Married since March 2015
TTC #1, since July 2015
July 2015: chemical pregnancy, early mc @ 5w1d
Sept 2015: BFP on digital test @ DPO 12, Faint line BFP @ DPO 11, BFN @ DPO 8 & 9
agonize

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous