Late Ovulation and hit BD on the head in a wild weekend

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Late Ovulation and hit BD on the head in a wild weekend

Postby LMM0612 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:11 pm

Was convinced this was an anovulatory month with the mid cycle spotting and whacky temps. DH and I had a fun wild weekend and low and behold, looks like I ovulated Sunday! Could this be the month the stars align?? Anyone seen a BFP with OV this late??
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (88.31 KiB) Viewed 462 times
LMM0612

Re: Late Ovulation and hit BD on the head in a wild weekend

Postby Janeynic » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:34 am

Hey,

I've created an account just to reply to you just to say I might well be able to let you know next week!

I ovulated on CD26 (22nd Sept) confirmed by an ultrasound I had two days later. Looks like your cycle is pretty close to mine!

I've decided not to do a pregnancy test next week because honestly those things do more harm than good (at least in my experience) so I'm just going to sit back, relax, and hope nothing happens ;-)

Good luck to you LMM I wish you the best x
Janeynic

Postby LMM0612 » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:22 pm

Thanks so much for the reply! Would love to know how it works out for you! I'm excited someone is in the same "boat!" How have you been feeling? I'm very crampy, feels like constant ovulation pains and have just feel downtrodden. Low grade fever today, wonder if I'm coming down with something. Tomorrow morning will be 5dpo! Crossing my fingers for the both of us- wouldn't it be something to see those 2 lines?! Keep in touch, hoping to best for you! X
LMM0612

Postby Janeynic » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:10 am

Hi again, how's it going - hanging in ok?

I'm now CD41 and 15DPO my temp is still elevated and I have a good feeling about the cycle. Husband won't let me test until the weekend by which time I could pretty much guarantee it either way. *fingers and toes crossed*

What DPO are you now? Crossing my fingers for you too now xx
Janeynic

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous