First Month TTC +OPKs learning my cycle, advice?

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

First Month TTC +OPKs learning my cycle, advice?

Postby Jv1410 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:50 pm

Hi all, firstly I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who shares thoughts and experiences here, i have already learnt so much!
This is mine and DH first month TTC, I have been orally temping since the day before my last AF and used Clearblue Advanced Digital OPK which I had two three high and two peak days. According to FertilityFriend Analysis I may have ovulated later in my cycle. My cycle is usually 26-28 days, last month was 39 so I do wonder if I'll have a longer cycle this month too given the late O?
Anyway, to help me learn about my body if love if someone is able to tell me their early thoughts on my chart? Just got ordering why my O day was the 24th even though most ladies charts seem to O on their lowest temp day? Also next month I will be more aware of my mucas, I'm just not sure what I'm looking for yet.
Thank you in advance x
Jv1410
Friend

Re: First Month TTC +OPKs learning my cycle, advice?

Postby Jv1410 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:56 pm

Chart
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (122.3 KiB) Viewed 1074 times
Jv1410
Friend

Re: First Month TTC +OPKs learning my cycle, advice?

Postby carrotk » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:34 pm

Hi! I'm certainly not a charting expert or anything, but I love looking at charts and learning about them. I think FF figures out your O date based on when you get three temperatures in a row that are above your cover line. So it won't always be your lowest temp if the temps after your lowest still aren't above your cover line (if that makes sense). It also takes your OPK results into consideration too. I've seen other ladies crosshairs change when they remove the OPK results. It definitely takes a few months to get the hang of I think and sometimes you just can't be completely sure until your whole cycle is over and you can look at the big picture.
Hypothyroid
March 2014: BFP, baby girl born 11/2014
Nov 2015: started TTC #2
July 2016: BFP - m/c @ 10 weeks
Aug 2017: BFP [8/1 beta 1: 6, 8/4 beta #3: 37]

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/492852]
carrotk
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous