Opinions needed - 19dpo no AF or BFP

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Opinions needed - 19dpo no AF or BFP

Postby Kindred34 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:45 am

Hi Ladies!
I need some help. My chart this cycle is confusing the heck out of me. Based on temps, I'm pretty sure I ovulated, but then temps went down and no AF or BFP. I feel like I ovulated because I had cramping at 9-10dpo and my boobs were slightly tender throughout the two-week wait. I should note though, that I was ill and had a fever on cd24, right before I thought I O'd. My cycles have been pretty irregular since coming off BCP, but I was starting to have more predictable cycles...mostly going from temps in the 97s to temps in the 98s post-O and only dropping below the cover line the day AF showed. As you can see, this cycle didn't really follow that pattern.

Any thoughts?
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (158.19 KiB) Viewed 900 times
Me: 35
DH: 41
TTC #1 since going off BCP in July 2014
Kindred34
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Opinions needed - 19dpo no AF or BFP

Postby IslandMom » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:30 am

Hello!

Maybe your body tried to ovulate and then didn't. Have you tried messing with the chart settings at all? Maybe try toggling Research Method instead of Advanced to see if that at least gives dotted lines.

Just looking, I would say it looks like ovulation on CD 25, but given that you still have no period that's obviously not the case. It's hard to tell what is going on here without being able to see your CM and more of your CP. Do you temp vaginally or orally?

Lots of luck! With all of your negative tests I would feel safe going ahead and taking Black Cohosh to bring on your period. I work for a midwive and this is what we tell our clients to do after so many negative tests. It probably wouldn't hurt to stock up on OPKs as well and take them daily...
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
DD- Indie(5) & DS- Dillinger(3)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Kindred34 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:18 am

HI IslandMom,
Just wanted to follow up. Based on my irregular cycles and what I was feeling, I didn't think it would be a good idea to induce my period, so I waited, and I'm glad I did because it looks like I may have just ovulated. FF just gave me new crosshairs, and it makes sense because in previous cycles, I was in the 98s after O. I'm thinking that those previous high temps were either a failed ovulation or due to illness. I took another hpt this morning just to confirm I wasn't pregnant yet and it was also BFN, so based on everything, I think I may be in another tww and will wait it out before testing again.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (139.13 KiB) Viewed 803 times
Me: 35
DH: 41
TTC #1 since going off BCP in July 2014
Kindred34
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby IslandMom » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:45 am

Woo!! I'm glad you held out and finally have crosshairs on your chart! :happyforyou:

I'm stalking you. Hoping your PITA cycle is a lucky PITA cycle! :mrgreen:
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
DD- Indie(5) & DS- Dillinger(3)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous