OMW to Triphasic

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: OMW to Triphasic

Postby IslandMom » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:31 am

I really don't think I O'd later and all signs and symptoms point to where I got crosshairs.

The lady I work with says could be the vitex. This is my second complete cycle on it... I wasn't taking it to lengthen LP which is why a lot of women take it, but even in those women with a short lp I guess it only adds a day or two, which would be significant for someone like you with a short lp ;)

I'm still going to wait it out til Friday before taking more drastic measures. I'm just ready to get on with the next cycle! My new OPKS are arriving today. I have them on amazon subscription. Lol...
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
DD- Indie(5) & DS- Dillinger(3)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:56 am

Hmmm I hate waiting especially when you are ready to get on with next cycle.

So I've had insanely high temps this morning and I'm not sick. It's been running right around 99 all morning. My normal day time temp is around 98. I've taken it like 153 times. Lol my cervix has moved up instead of down. I don't know if I'm trying to give myself false hope or what.

I took vitex last cycle and it gave me extreme moodiness and I completely lost my libido so I stopped taking it. I had several times of mid cycle spotting with it too.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:36 pm

Been a few hours... how is your temp?? Wonder why it's so high!

I am taking Vitex to control my moodiness and must admit that I feel significantly different. I deal with insane PMS... like I even hate myself and can't stand my own self... this is the first cycle I had pms that wasn't insanely severe in I'm not sure how many years. Also no spotting at all!! Nada. Gosh if I had spotting on top of this already long and erratic cycle I'd go PMS-like crazy. Lol!!

I thought AF showed a while ago and checked and just lots of creamy cm. My other symptoms are still same of normal physical PMS pains that could also mean pregnancy - sore breasts mostly only in PM or some days only one sore breast, gassy, quick to bloat, increased appetite. DH is convinced I'm pregnant. I'm very discouraged with the Wondfo negatives.
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Maybe go get a FRER :) they are suppose to be most sensitive. I picked some up today just bc my temps are so high.

I'm not home now to check it. Probably a good thing. I rechecked with my other bbt just to make sure my thermometer was correct and it was the same.

I have bad pms too especially my moods. It gets worse the older I get. I feel crazy sometimes like I have rage like pulsing through me. Lol I feel like I could eat my kids and Dh at times. Haha I try to stay to myself as much as I can during those days so no one has to deal with my craziness. My boobs never get sore. I wonder why. Could be something that has to do with my breastfeeding issues.

I hope you find out something soon. I hate uncertainty.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:31 pm

Well I'm spotting. Found it right after I wiped from peeing on a frer. Cd 1 will be tomorrow. My normal 11 day Lp. I just can't believe my temp never dropped. Four months of this I would've sworn I'd be pregnant by now. Do you think after having four kids and delivering my last at 34 I'd be infertile already?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:53 pm

I think your chances of being infertile completely are very slim, but also not unheard of. I have hope for ya! Hehe

I moved my crosshairs. In a way I hope it's right (now) and AF comes tomorrow so I stop obsessing and move on! We can move on together!!

OPKs were delivered today and ordered some clearblue digi HPTs
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby IslandMom » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:07 am

She showed!! AF finally arrived! Guess my body geared up to ovulate then didn't and then did a few days later... so odd! Now out.of my past 4 cycles I've ovulated on one o each CD 11,12,13 and 14. Perhaps vitex is causing the longer time to ovulation. Always been a CD11 or 12 girl.

At any rate feeling much better!
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:49 am

Well I'm goad you can get on with next cycle. How odd you have been oing a day later each month. When I took vitex last month I o'd later too. This month two days earlier. I'm still not full flow. Last month i spotted for two days before full flow. Looks like my lp increased one day if full flow doesn't start today. I have a wicked sore throat , that must've been why my high temps. My temp dropped some this morning but it's still high.

Well hopefully next month we will both get our bfps. I have a dr appt mon with my ob. Just a check up. I went through 16 of my 20 ic hpts. Lol so we will both be on ou fifth month!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:30 am

Yeah! We'really in it together! Hehe. I also went through an obscene among of tests with the last cycle. LOL! You know, the weirdest thing. I used to get breast pain before my periods before it started when I was super young, like with some of my very first periods. Then it went away for years and years! It's only recently returned since TTC. Can't blame it on the Vitex as it came back before I started it. I don't really know what's up with that...

Are you doing anything new this cycle? Is your DH on supplements? Maybe we should start a new thread elsewhere that's not chart related? :lol:
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:54 am

Sure you want to start one in the buddy group or in ttc in 30's. I did respond to your post there. Whatever you want to do is fine.

Still no Af for me! When I check cm or cp and wipe on tp it's slightly brown pink tinged. My temps have returned to my normal post o temps. Sore throat is gone. I did test again with FRER again today just hoping for some miracle of a line. Nothing. I can't even get a dang evap!! My back is crampy but that's about it.

When I was a lot younger and was on birth control I would get breast tenderness but nothing now. Dh doesn't take any supplements. He did start blood pressure meds this month. I take prenatals, dha, b6, vit d and magnesium. I really don't know what else to try. I did take mucinex during o this month bc I had a cold. I noticed a lot more cm with it. I'm considering maybe trying grapefruit juice. I don't get a lot of cm. I guess I could start serving Dh a vitamin with his coffee. Maybe not tell him it's something to help sperm count. Haha I'm sure he would be offended if I told him that. I have a dr appt with my ob Monday. I do suspect I have endo. I have very painful heavy periods and they have gotten worse the older I get.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby IslandMom » Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:50 am

Carried us on over in the 30's Board :)
Seventh Cycle TTC #3

Jillian(31) & Alex (31)
IslandMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SueMein » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:08 pm

IslandMom wrote:Been a few hours... how is your temp?? Wonder why it's so high!

I am taking Vitex to control my moodiness and must admit that I feel significantly different. I deal with insane PMS... like I even hate myself and can't stand my own self... this is the first cycle I had pms that wasn't insanely severe in I'm not sure how many years. Also no spotting at all!! Nada. Gosh if I had spotting on top of this already long and erratic cycle I'd go PMS-like crazy. Lol!!

I thought AF showed a while ago and checked and just lots of creamy cm. My other symptoms are still same of normal physical PMS pains that could also mean pregnancy - sore breasts mostly only in PM or some days only one sore breast, gassy, quick to bloat, increased appetite. DH is convinced I'm pregnant. I'm very discouraged with the Wondfo negatives.

Sorry for jumping in like this, but I'm curious about the Vitex.

I'm considering taking it this month to deal with my spotting and PMS. Can you please share your experience with Vitex? Did it make your PMS better and did you have other negative side effects from taking it?

Thanks

Sue
31 Yr old kiwi girl TTC #1 since Oct 2015. I highly recommend the book. "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", and the "Ovagraph" app.

BFP - 01-02-2016

SueMein
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SueMein » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:10 pm

18 High temperatures after ovulation says your pregnant. I'm trying to use that as my preg test this month, but am tempted to test at 10 days PO.

Good luck
31 Yr old kiwi girl TTC #1 since Oct 2015. I highly recommend the book. "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", and the "Ovagraph" app.

BFP - 01-02-2016

SueMein
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous