7dpo... Too early to be triphasic?

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: 7dpo... Too early to be triphasic?

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:30 am

Thanks :) and don't worry about not having symptoms. Many people don't have early pg symptoms. I had no clue I was possibly pg with 3 out of my 4 babies till I was late. My 4th I had cramps early on but that was it. I still remember being 10 weeks pg with my first telling my mother in law I don't feel pg and it was freaking me out. I mean how in the world can you be pg and not feel something. Lol of course I was and my twelve year old was proof of that.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MarleyMama » Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:42 am

Thanks for all of the advice and encouragement. It really means a lot. I'll keep you posted on what happens. Let me know how this cycle goes for you. Fxd and sticky baby dust!
MarleyMama
Friend

Postby MarleyMama » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:50 am

Hello! How are things for you? Did you O on time or still waiting? I am so confused about what is going on with me. Last month my temps fell drastically at 12dpo and AF came at 13dpo. Well today is 12dpo but my temps are still up. When I saw this, I ran to the bathroom to POAS and was disappointed by another BFN!!! What in the world? Then I started looking back over my chart... Maybe my O date is wrong? FF has it as CD34 but do you think it could have actually been CD37? After I got the +OPK on CD33 I didn't test anymore. If it was actually CD37 then I'm only 9dpo and I know I'm not PG because we took a break from BD for a couple of days after CD34. This TTC stuff is enough to drive me mad! I hope your cycle turns out better than mine! Fxd for you!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (218.54 KiB) Viewed 983 times
MarleyMama
Friend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:59 am

Did you have any other signs of o later? Try taking out your positive opk on Friday and see if it changes your crosshairs. You had a decent raise after your positive opk so it looks like ff is right.

Still waiting to o here. Ff has me o feb 4th. My opks are still pretty light.

What did you test with? Fxd for you!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MarleyMama » Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:26 am

No, I didn't really have any signs of O on either day. I don't usually feel any O pains and I had EWCM on CD34 but I only noticed that because I was checking my CP. I removed my +OPK and EWCM from FF and my crosshairs moved to CD35. So, according to FF I may only be 11dpo and my temp will probably drop in the morning and AF will show on Tuesday. Oh well, it is what it is. Nothing I can do to increase my chances now. I think taking a break from all of this will do me good. I use Wondfos from Amazon for OPK and PG Tests. I'm excited for you with O coming so soon! I'll keep my fxd and you better get to BD'ing! Lol!
MarleyMama
Friend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:13 am

Even if you o'd a day later your bd timing was still great! Remember many don't get early bfps. Try not to lose hope! My friend was telling me the other day that she never tested positive till two weeks late. We tried to take a break last month but I still obsessed over it just bc I know too much info now. Lol my opks aren't even showing a hint of a line yet so I may o later this cycle. I'm just ready to get on with it!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MarleyMama » Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:20 am

Thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate it. I'm trying not to lose hope but gosh it's hard! I didn't even find out I was pregnant with DD until my period was way late so I have no past experience with early testing. I'm just impatient! My boobs have been feeling like they're on fire sometimes and my back is killing me. DH isn't making it any easier by telling me he thinks I'm pregnant almost everyday. Oh well, I'm going to try to have the attitude of "If it's meant to be, it will happen." I know what you mean, waiting is the hardest part of TTC for me too! Life was much simpler when I was oblivious to temps and charting, that's for sure! Only time will tell.
MarleyMama
Friend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:26 pm

Oh I totally get things were easier when we were oblivious to all of the ttc methods. It's like since I know all of this stuff I can't just not do it. Haha my Dh thinks I'm crazy and has the attitude of it will happen if it's suppose to. I wish I could be more like that but it's just sooo hard. Do your boobs normally hurt like that? Mine never hurt. I may get a tad sensitive after o but that's it. They don't really hurt during pregnancy either, just a bit sensitive around the 8 week mark.
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MarleyMama » Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:38 pm

My nipples usually get really sore/sensitive right after O but then it usually goes away. That was my first symptom with DD, really sore boobs that wouldn't go away and AF never showed. Usually my lower back hurts before AF comes but it's been hurting off and on during the whole TWW which is different so who knows...Maybe I'm just over analyzing every little thing because I want it so bad. Lol! I HATE WAITING!
MarleyMama
Friend

Postby MarleyMama » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:17 am

Well AF showed this morning. I'm super bummed and all I want to do is lay in bed and cry. I'm done with all of the trying. The thermometer and the OPKs are going away and whatever happens happens. I can't take the emotional ups and downs. I know seeing AF shouldn't affect me like this but it does. I'll need some serious therapy if I don't stop the madness now. Thank you for all of your kind words and encouragement during this TWW. Good luck and baby dust to you!!!
MarleyMama
Friend

Postby Momma-of4 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:43 am

A www I'm so sorry Af showed. I know it's so frustrating when you do everything right. My first day of Af is always rough and very emotional. Usually on day two I can pick up the pieces of the day before and start feeling better. Don't give up. It will happen. It's ok to be discouraged. (Hugs)
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend