Absolutely MAD chart, please help!

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Absolutely MAD chart, please help!

Postby Crazytunes » Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:14 am

This is my first cycle charting, it also seems to be a really weird long cycle.. which clearly isn't helping. My temps are up and down like crazy land and I am SO confused.

So FF keeps switching between CD33 and CD41 for possible ovulation, I'm pretty sure (by CM and positive OPKs) that I ovulated on CD22 buuut yeah, I have no idea what's going on. Apart from that massive temp dip this morning I'm showing no other signs of impending AF.

I'm clearly in over my head here, temping in my mouth although I determined a few weeks back to switch to vaginal just in case I have my mouth open in the night - I don't always. And the past few temps have been taken earlier than usual because my 2 year old has been restless in the night.

Please help? Does that chart look like I might have PCOS? I have a Doctor appointment on Monday because this is now 7 months of unsuccessful trying, I am 31.

My Ovulation Chart
Crazytunes

Re: Absolutely MAD chart, please help!

Postby Rynkat » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:02 am

Lots of those dots are half filled which I think means they aren't at the same time each day. Mine were crazy till I started vaginally temping but their still not that helpful, also my thermometer broke down and I think I had a low fever earlier in the month!
Last depo provera injection jan 2015
Rynkat
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous