Chart help please!!

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Chart help please!!

Postby KellyAnnXo » Mon May 16, 2016 12:45 pm

This is my 3rd cycle taking metformin for PCOS & my temps are different than ever before. I'm not sure if I ovulated on cd13 and I'm experiencing a temp jump, or if I ovulated later than normal on cd19 & my temps are just abnormally high post ovulation. My temp has only ever reached 98.0 degrees a few times before and this morning my temp jumped nearly a whole degree to 98.9, after it had already been rising for a couple days. Will someone please look at my chart & tell me what u think??

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/51c387
KellyAnnXo

Re: Chart help please!!

Postby Danaa » Mon May 16, 2016 3:38 pm

U r chart looks very good.Fx for you.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Chart help please!!

Postby SueMein » Mon May 16, 2016 5:57 pm

Your chart looks fine to me. I agree with the ovulation on CD13, notice the set of high temps and set of low temps.

One or two "out of the normal" temps are still fine, what matters is the pattern and the set of high temps and set of low temps.

If you BD on CD 12, you've got a good chance.

I recommend you track your cervical discharge as well. It did the trick for me. EWCM=BD!
31 Yr old kiwi girl TTC #1 since Oct 2015. I highly recommend the book. "Taking Charge of Your Fertility", and the "Ovagraph" app.

BFP - 01-02-2016

SueMein
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous