Help!

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Help!

Postby MissMax » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:38 pm

Hi Ladies,

This is my second month of charting although we have been ttc for several months now. Clearly, I'm suffering from irregular cycles and my hormones have been all over the place lately - despite having been of the pill for almost 2 years!

Anyway I would really appreciate if you could have a look at my chart and give me your opinion. Did I even ovulate?? Temps seem very low.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Thanks in advance.

X
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (132.99 KiB) Viewed 409 times
MissMax

Re: Help!

Postby Livsmommy4 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:33 pm

just looking at your chart your temps don't seem to have spiked enough to show ovulation :( but ff gave you crosshairs so I definitely could be wrong! I hope I'm wrong!
Livsmommy4

Re: Help!

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:55 pm

If you did ovulate, I would be more inclined to believe O was on CD17. Next cycle, try temping vaginally (if you don't already) - that may be a better method for you. ;)
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous