Can anyone make sense of my chart?

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Can anyone make sense of my chart?

Postby Gemini » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:49 am

Hi girls,

This is my first month charting and I'm not sure what to make of the graph. I can definitely tell when I've ovulated. My ovulation date was also confirmed by a OPK. So I feel ok about that. I'm just not sure if the rest of the chart looks normal. I've been trying to get pregnant for a year now and have had no luck. So I think something is wrong.

Can you pick up anything from this chart? (The temps may seen erratic because I frequently wake up throughout the night. I've always been like that)
Attachments
chartgraph_module.png
(43.51 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Gemini
Friend

Re: Can anyone make sense of my chart?

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:31 am

Hi - Do you temp orally? Temping vaginally may be a bit more stable for you. Your chart is definitely erratic but I have seen BFPs come from the ugliest erratic charts and BFNs from the most perfect triphasic charts. I will tell you though, the opk is not the reliable method of telling ovulation - the temp jump is. ;) It sometimes happens that your body will gear up to O, you will get a positive opk, then you won't ovulate, so it gears up again and you get more positive opks. They are good for getting a general idea of O time but not confirming it - only your temp jump does that.

One chart won't give you a good idea of your cycle though, you will need to chart several times in order to see your patterns etc. I can't tell you if something is "wrong" but unfortunately, about a year is the average time for a healthy couple to conceive. Hang in there! :babydustb:
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Gemini » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:28 am

Thanks HighlandGamesGirlCO

I've thought about tempting vaginally. but it'll have to be next cycle.

On a different note, do you know what cm is like before a BFP? Mine is dry right now which is typical for me as AF approaches. That's why I think I'm out this month.

Would my CM change if I were pregnant?
Gemini
Friend

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:36 am

It *usually* does, it's more creamy and abundant, but it doesn't happen for everyone. Have you taken any supplements or anything?
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Gemini » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:15 pm

This month I started taking multi-vitamin pills and calcium pills. Would that have an effect?
Gemini
Friend

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:03 pm

No, but had you started vitex or something it might have. Nothing to do not but wait...agonizingly wait... :hugs:
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous