Anyone want to stalk my chart?

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Anyone want to stalk my chart?

Postby Crumpet » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:21 pm

Awww, thanks for cheering me along HighlandGames. You've been amazing through this cycle. Its been a really tough one for me. I really appreciate you being here with your wisdom!

I had a more spotting this morning. I thought it was AF since there was some red and I took an ibuprofen to help with my cramps, which were worsening (my AF cramps are pretty brutal and I have a prescription for the ibuprofen I use). :doh:

Then the cramps and blood stopped and I feel pretty normal right now with only occasional cramps. My OBGYN wasn't terribly helpful. She just said that I should expect for my cycles to be off given my age... :?

We'll see how things go. I may test again tomorrow!
Me: 39
DH: 34
TTC #1 since: May 2016
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Crumpet » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:43 am

Just to update that AF finally showed up in earnest last night. I'm kind of relieved she's here just to put an end to this terrible cycle.

My OBGYN doesn't want to do any testing to determine the cause(s) of the spotting. She told me that I'm old and that my ovarian reserve is plummeting and that it will only get worse. I will seek a second opinion, but I am feeling pretty devastated and hopeless right now anyway.

Thanks for the support to everyone who pitched in here during a rough time for me -- especially Highlandgames.
Me: 39
DH: 34
TTC #1 since: May 2016
My Ovulation Chart
Crumpet
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Vicks191 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:08 am

Hi all just jumping on the end here to see if anyone can help with my chart? 11Dpo and big dip below cover line but AF not due until Friday! Any ideas?
Thanks!
http://fertilityfriend.com/home/6677f5
Vicks191
Friend

Previous

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous