Can you look at my chart?

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Can you look at my chart?

Postby Gemini » Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:24 am

Hi Chart Stalkers,

I'm hoping you smart ladies can help me out.

I've been temping for a couple months, and I always get a second estrogen surge around 2, 3 or 4dpo.
- I'm hoping the second estrogen surge isn't affect my chances of conceiving.

This cycle, I'm almost positive I ovulated at CD 12. I got a positive OPK at that time, I had ewcm, plus my chart showed a clean dip at CD 12 and a nice rise at CD 13 and another rise at CD14

Unfortunately at 3DPO my temp dropped (which is normal), but this time it dropped significantly. Today, at 4DPO, I assumed it would go back up significantly, but it only went up a tiny bit.

What do you make of my chart?

Also, I had my blood work checked a few weeks ago, and doc told me that my progesteron and estrogen levels were very very good.
Attachments
IMG_1580.PNG
(194.95 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Gemini
Friend

Re: Can you look at my chart?

Postby Gemini » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:03 am

Sorry to keep bothering you girls.

Does anyone have any thoughts on my chart?
Gemini
Friend

Re: Can you look at my chart?

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:02 am

Hi again!

Looks like you have a few open circles, indicating that you aren't always temping at the same time each morning. Are you temping orally or vaginally? Are you sleeping well at night?

I think I told you this before but I have seen the most perfect triphasic charts turn out BFn and the most erratic charts produce a BFP. If the tests showed your hormone levels were good, I wouldn't worry too much. ;)
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous