Iʻll just leave my chart here (in sig)

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Iʻll just leave my chart here (in sig)

Postby lakabear » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:08 am

AF due today, no symptoms, no signs, could have sworn I saw a verrrrrrrry faint line when I peed this morning but of course, it did not photo well, even after ripping it out of the plastic case (where it was even easier to see). Temp went up slightly this morning from yesterday. If AF was coming wouldn't it have dropped? I can't tell if I'm going crazy, need more coffee, or need better pee tests. My guess is all three.

Notes: I just started temping and charting this month, and only a few days before I O'd. So there is no coverline. There are several days where I didn't temp at the same times (which probably accounts for the crazy zigzag), but for the past week or so I've been more consistent. Still learning, but looking hopeful, no?
lakabear
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Iʻll just leave my chart here (in sig)

Postby lakabear » Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:19 am

Just wanted to update this in case any one was looking at this. Got BFP this morning at 14dpo. Yesterday line was very faint so I didn't count it. This morning was faint, but stronger.
lakabear
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Vicks191 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:21 am

Congratulations!! I'm having a mare with mine :( big temp dip at 11dpo! Not finding much in the way of advice either it's driving me nuts! Haha. Hope all goes well for you!
Vicks191
Friend

Postby lakabear » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:25 am

Thanks Vicks! I had temp dip at 10 and 11 (ironically, they were exactly the same), then a rise the next day. You never know what can happen! Wishing the best for you FX
lakabear
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous