17 days of elevated temps...but BFN?

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

17 days of elevated temps...but BFN?

Postby TeaPotts » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:23 am

Hi all,

I still have elevated temps and am at 17dpo currently, with an unmistakable BFN this morning. AF now two days late.

Have any of you had a chart like this? Could my luteal phase really be this long, or is it possible that I'm one of the few who will have a delayed bfp?

Thanks in advance...
Attachments
FF.jpg
FF.jpg (149.09 KiB) Viewed 524 times
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: 17 days of elevated temps...but BFN?

Postby Janeite » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:52 am

It certainly could be promising! What CD do you normally O? It looks to me like it's possible you O'd on CD 19. If you take out your positive OPKs, or take out the higher temp the n CD 15 does FF move your crosshairs? If you did O later, you can expect AF later as well. Hopefully, that's not the case and your just not seeing that positive yet! GL!
Me: 36
DH: 35
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014
----------------------------------
December 2015 BFP, MC at 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016 started acupuncture
December 2016 1st round of 50 mg clomid- chemical
-----------------------------------

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby TeaPotts » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:03 am

Janeite, I did what you suggested, taking out the positive opks and omitting the high temp on CD 15... FF moved my crosshairs, saying that I O'd on CD19! Good call, thank you!

The trickiest part is that I have no idea what to expect this cycle, and I honestly didn't even expect to O, as this is my first cycle off of BCP. DH and I are 24, have been together since we were 16 and I've been on the Pill since then. CD was Dec 9, and I've been tracking since then. Was so surprised to see EWCM and pos opks this month!

If I did in fact O on CD 19, then today would only be 13dpo...either af is coming very soon, or it's still possible I'll see my bfp! Fx, but we will see.

Could coming off of bcp throw off my hormones enough to make it look like I O'd, but really didn't? I'm just so surprised. :omg:

IF I am pregnant, would the dip on 7dpo be possible implantation?

This is all so exciting :D :D :D
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Janeite » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:28 am

I was on BCP for nearly 8 years, too. It actually took my cycles somewhere between 6 month and a year to work themselves out. I wasn't charting for the first six months or so, but I had several 14 or 15 day cycles in there. Yuck! Hopefully, that doesn't happen to you!

I think you definitely O'd, because there is a clear thermal shift on your chart. Once you stop BCP your body will O on it's own, it just may take a few cycles to find a rhythm. If you don't get that BFP, keep temping and hopefully you'll start to see some patterns soon!
Me: 36
DH: 35
One fur baby

TTC #1 since August 2014
----------------------------------
December 2015 BFP, MC at 5 weeks :angel:
January 2016 started acupuncture
December 2016 1st round of 50 mg clomid- chemical
-----------------------------------

My Ovulation Chart
Janeite
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby TeaPotts » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:16 pm

Thanks so much for your help! I'm hoping for a bfp this time around, but that would be extremely lucky :). If not this cycle, I'll definitely stay consistent with temping!
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous