Help! Ovulating twice this month or?

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Help! Ovulating twice this month or?

Postby k.r.wilbert2 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:32 am

Hello! I posted in the Trying to Conceive Blog earlier this week but now I'm even more confused! I've been using OPKs since cd10 and have a very regular 27-28 day cycle. I got what I believed (and other fellow TWWers) a positive OPK on cd12 which is early for me but I did have EWCM. I have one more high temp to "confirm" ovulation with BBT.
However since I didn't really believe I ovulated that early I've still been using OPKs since that day and am now cd15. They have all been negative except for this morning! Now I'm confused!! Could I be ovulating twice or what could be going on??
My BBT chart is a little crazy, the dip day I woke up earlier so decided to take it but it still on >4hr of straight sleep. I'll try to post the positive on both the days and my chart. If someone could give me some input that would be great! Thanks!
Attachments
IMG_1247.JPG
Top is cd12. Bottom is cd15
IMG_1247.JPG (94.79 KiB) Viewed 560 times
k.r.wilbert2

Re: Help! Ovulating twice this month or?

Postby k.r.wilbert2 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:35 am

Here is my chart so far this month. Also on my computer I can click on my uploaded pic and it will open it to full view. If you can't let me know and I'll just upload them separately in the comments .
Attachments
IMG_1246.PNG
(199.03 KiB) Not downloaded yet
k.r.wilbert2

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:25 pm

That certainly is confusing! It is possible to have multiple LH surges in one cycle, but only one results in ovulation. My guess is your body geared up to ovulate, but it didn't happen for whatever reason, so it's giving it another go. It's also possible to have LH surge after O. Have you seen more ewcm this time? Just to be safe, I'd keep BDing until you see a sustained temp rise!
Me (Becca): 31 DH:36

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/27/15

My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby k.r.wilbert2 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:26 am

No EWCM, we are still BDing just to be on the safe side but because no EWCM we are using preseed.
k.r.wilbert2

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous