HELP First Cycle BBTing- did I O yesterday ? or Did I O at a

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

HELP First Cycle BBTing- did I O yesterday ? or Did I O at a

Postby Reecevickers9 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:59 am

I know it is not a lot of data as this is my first cycle tracking but that spike just seemed huge followed by a drop, Im very confused, please help if you can ! I also started opks this month for the first time but was taking them only in the am and never got a positive. Now I know to test twice a day next cycle... any advice would be great ttc #1. Baby dust !

heres my chart
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/67c7f1
Reecevickers9

Re: HELP First Cycle BBTing- did I O yesterday ? or Did I O

Postby Danaa » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:02 am

You either ovulated on cd16 or today,you will know for sure once ur temperature will rise.
Good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Reecevickers9 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:12 pm

Danaa wrote:You either ovulated on cd16 or today,you will know for sure once ur temperature will rise.
Good luck!

So that high rise and drop is normal following ovulation ? I thought that my temp was supposed to stay up after ovulation
Reecevickers9

Postby Danaa » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Temperature following ovulation is high but our bodies do some weird stuff so is not unsual to have a dip after ovulation,that can be explained by either a shift in hormones,bad sleep,or implantation dip.
I charted for a long time bbt but I'm not really a professional i can only tell you how things worked for me,in cases like urs when I had a high temperature followed by a dip it ment I didn't ovulated before the high temperature,my body was gearing to ovulate but it didn't that day.
If ur chart was mine I would say cd18 is ovulation day.i hope I made sense
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Reecevickers9 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:46 pm

Danaa wrote:Temperature following ovulation is high but our bodies do some weird stuff so is not unsual to have a dip after ovulation,that can be explained by either a shift in hormones,bad sleep,or implantation dip.
I charted for a long time bbt but I'm not really a professional i can only tell you how things worked for me,in cases like urs when I had a high temperature followed by a dip it ment I didn't ovulated before the high temperature,my body was gearing to ovulate but it didn't that day.
If ur chart was mine I would say cd18 is ovulation day.i hope I made sense

Yes ! thank you so much, i just need to try and be patient i guess. My cycles are notoriously irregular so I'm hoping the bbt will help some at least. i already gave up on the opks this month, and if i don't conceive this cycle, ill try again the next with opks i guess
Reecevickers9

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous