Help determining when fertile days were

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Help determining when fertile days were

Postby WillowGale » Mon May 01, 2017 6:14 am

Hi Ladies, new to this forum. I'm just starting to really track, because when we conceived our daughter we only tried for one month. This time however..... is different. Anyway, I don't chart temperatures (going to start) so all I have to go on are my app (clue) and CM and how I'm feeling. I had massive ovulation pain on CD15, but my app told me I was going to ovulate on the CD18 based on previous cycles. OPK on CD15 was mostly positive looking. We didn't get a chance to BD until the 18th. Do you think, from my app, that I missed it?
Attachments
IMG_1468.PNG
(183.6 KiB) Not downloaded yet
WillowGale

Re: Help determining when fertile days were

Postby kmary238 » Tue May 02, 2017 12:56 pm

Hi and welcome!!
It's hard to say, are you pretty regular in regards to your cycles? Do you have a picture on what your OPK looked like?
Don't forget that just because you get a positive OPK on one day, doesn't mean you will ovulate on that day. Unless you have a really short surge!
Most ladies ovulate 12-36 hours after the first positive OPK. If you actually O'D on the 18th like your app predicted, I'd say you still have a very good chance for conceiving. What other days did you guys BD? Sperm can live up to 5 days in the Fallopian tube too.
I highly recommend temping as you get to really pin point ovulation at that point and you get to know your body patterns more that way too.

Sending lots of baby dust your way xoxo
Me: Kiera | 20
Hubby: 24
"Everything happens for luck". 29/10/16 :angel:
BFP - 06/29/17!!
My Ovulation Chart
kmary238
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous