When did I O? When should I POA (again)?

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

When did I O? When should I POA (again)?

Postby Crazy_Monkey_Lady » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:51 am

I had a CP in April, and my following 2 cycles were all out of wack. I typically have an 18-19 day cycle (really short, I know :( ) with O on cd 8 or 9 and a 10 day LP. My previous cycle, May 16-June 3, was the 1st normal one following the MC. So I assumed all my hormones had gone down to normal levels and that I could expect my cycle to be normal again from there on out. But this month I have no idea what's going on! First FF said that O'd on CD 8, which would be totally normal for me and would put me at 17 dpo with no AF in sight and high bbt's. But I POAS yesterday and it was negative. Then, this morning when I entered my temp FF said it now thinks I O'd on cd 21 which would be super abnormal for me since my entire cycle is typically 18-19 days. That would put me at 5 dpo today. It's really screwed up because I got sick cd 13-16 with a sore throat, sneezing, congestion, and fever, so I didn't temp. With that big gap FF doesn't know what the heck is going on.

Do you think I O'd on cd 8 like it said the first time and the 2 temps that are below cover line on cd 12 and 16 might be a fallback rise and implantation dip? Meaning I might be pregnant since no AF and high bbt's still? But then I would think the HPT would be positive by now...

Anyone have any ideas?

My Ovulation Chart
Crazy_Monkey_Lady
Friend

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous