What are the chances that I'm pregnant?

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Do you think I'm pregnant?

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes : 1

What are the chances that I'm pregnant?

Postby kayla_wag » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:56 pm

http://tinypic.com/r/idyr2h/9

I stopped taking birth control on 9/16/17 to see how my cycles are since I have been taking BC since I was 15 (I'm 27 now). I wasn't ttc which is why the chart that I've linked to shows that I had protected sex during my potentially fertile time. If I were pregnant, it wouldn't be the best timing, but we'd be excited!

I have no idea what my chart means at this point. It looks like a triphasic chart with a potential implantation dip. I was really cramps yesterday (12 dpo) and had a temp dip this morning. Still no AF, but I do have creamy CM and feel nauseated off and on.

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. What do you all think my chances are of being pregnant? Do you think my app calculated my ovulation wrong?

I appreciate any insight!!
Attachments
IMG_2496.PNG
(84.16 KiB) Not downloaded yet
kayla_wag
Friend

Re: What are the chances that I'm pregnant?

Postby Danaa » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:35 am

Sadly it could go either way at this point,for me at 12dpo a bfn and a temp dip would mean I would get my period the next day but that is just my body.
I wish you good luck!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kayla_wag » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:47 am

My temp came back up today and is the highest that it has been this cycle... still no AF. Nervous to take another test since they are really expensive and a BFN isn't going to help me figure out what is going on. Hoping for a BFP or AF! I hate this uncertainty!
kayla_wag
Friend

Postby Danaa » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:59 am

That is good news!!why not order some internet cheapies,they cost a few dollars and you get tens of them.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kayla_wag » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:34 pm

Thanks for the advice! Just ordered 20 tests for $8! Now I can take one every morning without feeling guilty!
kayla_wag
Friend

Postby Danaa » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:51 pm

kayla_wag wrote:Thanks for the advice! Just ordered 20 tests for $8! Now I can take one every morning without feeling guilty!

YaY lol.good luck
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kayla_wag » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:22 am

Ahh! 15dpo and STILL a BFN this morning with no signs of AF. I actually feel pretty normal. All I really had was cramping at 12dpo. Could it still be too early to detect? When would an appropriate time be to get a blood test?
kayla_wag
Friend

Postby kayla_wag » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:56 pm

So I plugged my temps in to fertility friend and it gave me a different ovulation date (earlier by 3 days), making me 18dpo. Does this ovulation date seem right? It seems to me I ovulated on 10/21, not 10/18.
Attachments
IMG_2543.PNG
(152.36 KiB) Not downloaded yet
kayla_wag
Friend

Postby Danaa » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:31 am

Hmmm watching your chart on FF I think you ovulated on cd26 making you only 10dpo,try removing the fertile cm from earlier in your cycle and see if it changed your date.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby kayla_wag » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:47 am

When I changed the CM, it changed the date to 10/26. I woke up this morning with a huge temp drop and bloating like AF is on her way. I'm pretty sure she'll be here today! At least this explains why I had so many BFNs!!
kayla_wag
Friend

Postby Revan » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:30 am

kayla_wag wrote:http://tinypic.com/r/idyr2h/9

I stopped taking birth control on 9/16/17 to see how my cycles are since I have been taking BC since I was 15 (I'm 27 now). I wasn't ttc which is why the chart that I've linked to shows that I had protected sex during my potentially fertile time. If I were pregnant, it wouldn't be the best timing, but we'd be excited!

I have no idea what my chart means at this point. It looks like a triphasic chart with a potential implantation dip. I was really cramps yesterday (12 dpo) and had a temp dip this morning. Still no AF, but I do have creamy CM and feel nauseated off and on.

I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negative. What do you all think my chances are of being pregnant? Do you think my app calculated my ovulation wrong?

I appreciate any insight!!

If you had protected sex all the time, I think it's not a high possibility that you're pregnant. Your symptoms can be connected with pms (it's a rather common situation for many women) or changing your birth control pills.
How long is your period late? In my opinion you should use tests again but they're effective for such early time only starting from the 10th day and definetely not the low quality store ones. From my own experience I can recommend Wondfo and First Response ones, they're really good in case of correct results, also various online ones https://pregnancytest-online.com/ are helpful too, my doc recommended me to use them in addition to the usual ones. And it's better to use usual tests in mornings because during this time the level of hgc will be higher and easier for testing.
Anyway I wish you good luck with this! :)
The future is bulletproof, the aftermarth is secondary (c)
Revan
Friend

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous