HELP - THIS IS WEIRD

Are you a chart stalker? Or do you want your chart stalked? Come on in!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

HELP - THIS IS WEIRD

Postby maariettc » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:28 am

OKAY - So i'm going to attach my last 3 months just so you can see that this month something verrrrrry odd is happening.
First my temps are ALL over the place, and i'm not doing anything differently. I temp the same way I always have. Also over a week of positive OPKS?? Did I buy a bad batch of opks? This has never happened to me before. Did I ovulate yet? Please help me!!!!!
I just want to make note the two days I discarded my temps were because I consumed a fair amount of alcohol the night before and that caused an unnatural spike in temp. The other large spikes in temp I have no idea what could have caused them. Like I said I am not doing anything differently this cycle
Attachments
Screenshot (823).png
TWO CYCLES AGO
(107.38 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Screenshot (822).png
LAST CYCLE
(106.9 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Screenshot (821).png
THIS CYCLE
(108.9 KiB) Not downloaded yet
maariettc

Re: HELP - THIS IS WEIRD

Postby Danaa » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:45 pm

I see whta you are talking about,either you had an anovulatory cycle and you are about to ovulate or you are pregnant,take a hpt and see what it shows.
Are you temping at the same time every day bcs you have a lot of open cycles on your chart ?!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Return to Chart Stalkers Anonymous