hello ladies im new and having a really bad day

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

hello ladies im new and having a really bad day

Postby mumtoed » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:29 am

Hi im deb, im 40 on wed i had 2 miscariages in the last year and was 3weeks late until i started bleeding this morning i didnt test this time cos i was waitong to miss 2 periods. Sorry for the rambling im so fed up cos i get pregnant but just cant hang on to them :cry:
mumtoed

Postby rebeljennie » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:48 pm

Deb, I think you should prob. talk to a doctor about this cause multiple miscariages, can not be good and can cause damage to your body as well.

Good Luck!
Me~34 DH~37 DD~14
TTC #2! since Aug 2002
M/C July 2003 @ 8 wks
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2dbe5f

rebeljennie
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

hi rebel jennie thankyou for replying

Postby mumtoed » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:16 am

I have seen a consultant and had all the tests done but when i miscarried last time i was so upset i didnt go back for results cos i decided to stop trying but my appointment was the week after losing the baby and i dont think i wad in the right state of mind to make any decisions this time wadnt planned but i gunna go back and get the results and try again im only spotting i havnt bled properly yet but im sure i will today, thankyou for replying :) excuse the typos its hard to type on my phone
mumtoed

Postby Madasa30 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:28 am

Hi,

Just wondering, if you are only spotting, why do you think you are going to miscarry? A lot of women spot in early pregnancy. My friend had a HUGE bleed at 7 weeks and had a perfectly healthy baby. Go see your doctor, it may be nothing. Good luck. Let us know how you go. xxx
Madasa30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC in our 40s