cycle of friends

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby tiffanynp » Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:47 pm

Brasil, glad you got your supplements and answers:). Hoping that is what you need for bfp:)!
Me, Tiffany: 40. DH: 43. DD: 17mo's.
TTC#2 since June 2012.
Cycle #1: Chemical bfp June 2012 :(.
Cycle #4: Clomid 100mg cd3-7 Angel baby @ 9w1d on Nov 18, 2012 :(.
Cycle#5: Clomid 100mg cd3-7; BFN.
Cycle#6: Femara 5mg cd3-7; Angel baby#2 @ 5w4d on March 3, 2013 :(.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
Cycle#7: Femara 5mg cd3-7, Ovaboost, Aspirin, and Foligard; BFP!!!!!!! :)
DD conceived on first cycle of Clomid 100mg after 3cycles BFN on Clomid 50mg.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby SimoneTTC » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:56 pm

Morning all.

Ugh still no AF for me! No not PG, not even a whiff of a line- all BFN.

Lucky Jules hope your opks arrive today.

Have my clomid in my medicine cupboard - doc said to not start off at 50 but go to 100 on CD 3-7 (whenever AF gets here :roll: )

If you are in the UK we should have some sun! Yesssss.
SimoneTTC

Postby Janovich » Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:56 am

Morning Ladies... well AF decided to make an appearance over the weekend...and early too... CD27 she arrived. I think i have 12 day luteal phase judging by when i ovulated and checking up on my past cycles and symptoms...

I had horrendous AF pains on saturday eve and sunday, to the extent they put me to bed early saturday evening and woke me up in the middle of the night,..headache, nausea and cramping so badly..

So CD3 (on a 27 - 30 cycle..who knows!) for me and here we go again... My trouble is with my BF being 65 miles away and us only seeing each other at the weekends,..it's so bloody hard to time it right. AND having the energy to BD when we do see each other at the moment (coz he's a farmer and is mega busy at the moment) is really tough at times. .....ughhh.

Let's see what this week brings for all you ladies waiting for the BFP's or ovulation!

J xx
Janovich x
Me: 46
OH: 44
Chemical - January 2013
TTC since Feb 2012, naturally
Temping and watching CM changes when I can!
My Ovulation Chart || [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Janovich
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby SimoneTTC » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:25 am

Awwww janovich. Onward and upward girl.

I may have some news.....

Just went to the docs and had betas done and he (the doc) put a rush on it (had to take it myself to the local pathology unit at the hosp). Peed on his stick there and it showed the faintest of faint lines!!!

Will know tomorrow at some point hopefully!

I asked him why the cd21 progesterone test said I didn't ovulate and he just kind of made a noise like "hrmmmphhh" and let out a long sigh! However he did say that I may have a progesterone deficiency and might need supplements if I am pg.

Fx for me ladies.
SimoneTTC

Postby Janovich » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:12 am

Oh Simone.... fingers and toes and everything bloody crossed for you my girl... :) :)

See,..even the Docs don't have the answers sometimes!!!,.. oh i hope tomorrow brings good news for you my lovely,..i really do..

I'm assuming AF or anything remotely resembling her hasn't shown up then??
Jx
Janovich x
Me: 46
OH: 44
Chemical - January 2013
TTC since Feb 2012, naturally
Temping and watching CM changes when I can!
My Ovulation Chart || [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Janovich
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tiffanynp » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:41 am

YAY SIMONE!!! That is so EXCITING!! So, if there is a rush on it maybe you will get it back today!! Then doc can get you on progesterone all will be WONDERFUL!!! I can't wait to hear of your BFP!

Jules, go catch that egg gf!!!

Janovich, I am so sorry about af...sounds like it was rough. Glad you are moving on!

afm...almost pos opk this morning on cd13 (thinking it will def be pos this afternoon). So, got my pretty panties on and all my girl parts shaved...ready for some action tonight and tomorrow :). Keep telling myself.."we will catch that egg, we will catch that egg"...haha. So, i will have my butt in the air tonight even with my bum leg..haha. I maybe getting an u/s today or tomorrow too. I wasn't going to remind my doc about it just because insurance doesn't pay for it..but then I thought I should have one since this is my first round of Clomid since before daughter and I had a chemical bfp last month..want to make sure everything is okay. Money well spent just for peace of mind that my body is doing what it is supposed to again :).
TTC#2 since June 2012.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Madasa30 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:05 am

Yay Simone let us know how the Beta goes! I thought you said you tested though? What did the doc say about the faint line on the test?? Do you know what senstitivity they use?

Hope the test comes back really fast. xxx
Madasa30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Madasa30 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:12 am

Simone! You have a ticker up! Did you get your beta result back?!!! :D
Madasa30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tiffanynp » Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:31 am

Simone...ticker with bfp:)!!!! Yay!!!! Omg yay!!!!! WONDERFUL news!!!
TTC#2 since June 2012.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tiffanynp » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:11 am

I'm a little sad :(. Just went for my u/s and one egg measures 1.75mm on cd13. Tech said, "she likes to see them at 20 t0 25" :(. Assuming, If I o later then that is good and if I owe in the next day or two then it is too small???? I paid $300 for that 5minute u/s. It made me kind of lose hope :(.

Now, dh is freaked out thinking it means the egg is not healthy and there is something wrong with it :(. I have to find something on internet to try and calm him down. He just doesn't understand but why would he. Crap..onto searching...
TTC#2 since June 2012.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby brasil12 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:16 pm

Hi everyone. I should have internet in two weeks.

Simone - did u get bfp?

Tiff - stay positive.

Lucky jules - I started supplements on friday so hope they fix my bad eggs for next ivf.

Af started today light but need to call dr if I need bcp again. Today feeling sick. Some nausea. Hope time goes by so I can try again.
brasil12
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SimoneTTC » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:12 am

Ahhhhh ladies sorry I was MIA yesterday but yes got it all confirmed and the ticker says it all! Celebrated with a chinese takeaway yesterday and feasted and then had food coma!

Progesterone levels are fine also and no one will really admit that there was an error with my cd 21 progesterone results either! I think there was a mix up in the lab or that it was just a test error.

Still no symptoms as such. Just some weird cramps and it feels like bubbles are bursting in uterus. No ms yet but am sure it will come! Although I did throw up in the mop bucket (nearest thing) when I found out lol (much to dd's disgust).

So I just want to say that even though some people are naysayers and that you cannot or will not get pregnant is not true and that sometimes you know best! I knew I ovulated but was told that I did not.

Tiff I saw your post about u/s and even though I don't know much about it I do hope it all sorts itself out!
SimoneTTC

Postby Madasa30 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:06 am

Congratulations Simone that's wonderful news for you :jump:
What did they say your beta was yesterday, are your tests any darker yet?

xxx
Madasa30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Madasa30 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:48 am

Are we supposed to start again after 6 pages? B normally does it for us....x
Madasa30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby SimoneTTC » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:18 am

Madasa. He didn't say what they were, just "congratulations you're pregnant and stay on the line to make your first ante-natal appointment!".

My ic's still say bfn at home, but it was positive in his surgery plus blood work and I have a scan on my pelvis area (due to pain which was scheduled a month or so ago) so will get to see it....well as much as you can see at 7 weeks!

Yes I think we should make a new thread!
SimoneTTC

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 40s