Cycle of Friends Part 2!

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby Madasa30 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Janovich - Mmmmm - At our age we have all sorts of crazy things going on I swear! It could just be a really random period. The EWCM would be a tad early for O after just having AF. Implantation bleeding maybe, only way to know would be to bite the bullet and test. But if you were pregnant, EWCM now would be odd, but other ladies may say not, I would put it down to a strange cycle and move on, unless you test and put yourself out of your misery, you may get a lovely surprise. The brown spotting may just be left over AF for some reason. FX xxx
Madasa30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby SimoneTTC » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:58 am

Morning ladies.

Janovich I have had periods like that! I mean I don't know if it really was a period or not but I have experienced AF's like that. I swear prior to five months ago when we were not ttc, my periods were totally normal but in the last five months they have been weird! Also with the EWCM I definitely have a lot of that all through my cycle.

TTC42 yes I started MS a few days ago, but nothing else (which is normal for me). I don't normally start MS until at least 6 weeks, so this came a bit early. I felt a lot of pings, stabbing pains etc during 2WW but that is about it really. Normally after the first trim. things get back to normal and it all goes away. This will sound weird but I thought I felt a lot of bubbling going on in my uetrus. You know when you have eaten something dodgy or something that might not have agreed with you - and then you get that kind of bubbling gurgley (sp?) feeling, well that is what I got for a few days except it was in uterus area...?

Madasa - yay I know right! Good old Sainsbury's generic brand! I'm going back for more blood work because he wants to keep an eye on me so will get those numbers from him.

Lucky J - any +opk yet?

B - where are you??????

Righteo must do my chores.
SimoneTTC

Postby Madasa30 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:48 am

Sorry about the MS Simone, but it's a good sign as they say. I never used to suffer thank god, the odd queasiness and tiredness but I suppose I was lucky. Good that the doc is keeping an eye on you and going to do follow up bloods. Take care, xx

Janovich, thought anymore about our suggestion on taking a test?? :wink:

Hi everyone else :D
Madasa30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tiffanynp » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:27 am

Jan, WOW...that is really all weird stuff. I might POAS just to be sure and then yep go with an "off" cycle if negative. So strange.

Jules, pos opk yet???
Me, Tiffany: 40. DH: 43. DD: 17mo's.
TTC#2 since June 2012.
Cycle #1: Chemical bfp June 2012 :(.
Cycle #4: Clomid 100mg cd3-7 Angel baby @ 9w1d on Nov 18, 2012 :(.
Cycle#5: Clomid 100mg cd3-7; BFN.
Cycle#6: Femara 5mg cd3-7; Angel baby#2 @ 5w4d on March 3, 2013 :(.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
Cycle#7: Femara 5mg cd3-7, Ovaboost, Aspirin, and Foligard; BFP!!!!!!! :)
DD conceived on first cycle of Clomid 100mg after 3cycles BFN on Clomid 50mg.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Second_Chance » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:02 am

HI everyone

question, I started the CB smiley face OV last month, got my smiley face 3 days after I started testing so I quit testing after that, should I still be testing after I get the smiley face? And even though I got my smiley face how do I know for sure if I did O? Is that only detected through a blood test?
Me: 44 DH: 45
TTC #1 since June 2012
DH- Perfect
ME- DOR due to age

March 2013 started taking DHEA 25mg 3 times a day FSH is now 8.5... down from 17.8 from 3 months earlier. They want it well below 10.

June, 2013- AMH level .016 (low) they want it over 1.

June 2013- Antral Follicle Ct- 6 (low) they want it over 10.

My Current Cycle Chart
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Second_Chance
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tiffanynp » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:31 am

The package says to STOP testing after you get your smiley face and the package is correct. I never listen...haha. I always test until it is negative just because I want to know how long my surge lasts. I usually get two days of positive, this is the first cycle I only got one. Normal LH surge is 12-36hours. I think it gets shorter as we age.
The only way to truly know if you O'd is thru temping and the rise in temperature or the progesterone blood work.

CONGRATS on surge and more then likely O!!! That is AWESOME!!! Did you bd with smiley face day?
TTC#2 since June 2012.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Second_Chance » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:52 am

thanks, yes we did and also the next day, but I still ended up with a BFN this month. Here's hoping next month is different. I also started the COQ10 yesterday and well and will be tempting this month going forward.
Me: 44 DH: 45
TTC #1 since June 2012
DH- Perfect
ME- DOR due to age

March 2013 started taking DHEA 25mg 3 times a day FSH is now 8.5... down from 17.8 from 3 months earlier. They want it well below 10.

June, 2013- AMH level .016 (low) they want it over 1.

June 2013- Antral Follicle Ct- 6 (low) they want it over 10.

My Current Cycle Chart
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Second_Chance
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tiffanynp » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:09 pm

Sorry about the bfn :(. Glad you are moving forward positively. It sounds like you are on the right track!
TTC#2 since June 2012.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Madasa30 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Sorry about the BFN Second Chance :cry:

I love the smiley face OPK sticks, so easy and I found that they matched my temp perfectly and are more accurate than the strips I was doing.

Good luck next cycle honey xx
Madasa30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby SimoneTTC » Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:03 am

G'Day. Just popping to see how we all are?

B - our threadmaker, where are you? It's okay if you don't feel like talking, but just pop in to let us know you are okay....Even if it just to say, "Ahhh no, get away.... don't feel like talking...."

Wow, impressive about the constant +OPK's. On the months that I used them, I only got one, but then my LH surge was not the best.

LJ-yes still over the moon. Still feeling queasy. Flat lemonade is helping though, but nothing stops it in the morn when you are brushing those back teeth, so what I do now is drink the flat lemonade, then brush my teeth, puke (so at least it tastes good!). sorry tmi i know!
SimoneTTC

Postby earthweave » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:39 pm

**crashes into the room, hair awry, late as usual**

HELLO!
Thank you Madasa for starting up new thread!
Sorry everyone to have been away for a while - will explain in a moment
but first - - ***SCREAMMMMMMM*** SIMONE! Oh my goodness, you see, I turn my back for just a few minutes (ok, a week or so) and LOOK what I missed! Wonderful wonderful news! So so happy for you!

OK - so we've been winding down the TTC thing (it was all getting too desperate and painful) so this month I used my fertility monitor and nothing else. And I kept forgetting to pee on the sticks so I've no idea how accurate it was this month, but if it was accurate, I'm around 8 DPO and we BD'd 2 days before O and the day after (although I'm not sure anything came out, because *blushes* it was a dry as a witches ditch down there after he'd finished! He says he thinks it did...)
SO I've kind of written off this month, partly because I had a very BIG weekend. Went back home to London, (been living in Dorset for the last 11 years) so that I could attend the Hyde Park concert on Olympic opening night. It was amazing - followed by private aftershow party, a night in a hotel and then hitting South Molton street the next day. My feet hurt like hell now, but it was worth every second! I even splashed out and bought myself a new shower cap in Liberty! Oh yes I did!

So - not at all hopeful of being pregnant, not even been thinking about it. No symptoms. Period due towards end of this week I guess. Not even going to test. Drank like a fish all weekend - ha! so there! Best tonic ever, had such a good time. TTC has taken over too much of my life and this weekend, I jolly well took it back - in style!

So lovely to have been missed by all you wonderful ladies though! Funny - not had any notifications though. Wonder why?

Bx
earthweave
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Madasa30 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:31 am

B! There you are! You seem in good spirits. Glad you had a good time in London, lucky you going to the opening ceremony and party too. My sis went to the volleyball at horse guards parade on saturday. Liberty's shower cap - how posh!!

I love the blase attitiude to TTC, have a drink, and forget about it. It has done so many women good just letting go of it for a while.

Janovich - did you test? Let us know how you are.

Lucky - had that smiley yet? I bet it's today.

Simone - sounds like things are going well. xx
Madasa30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Janovich » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:33 am

Morning Ladies... I'm not on line through the weekends but always catch up on a monday morning!

B - Glad you're back,...folks were getting worried as to where you'd disappeared to.. :wink:

Simone - Hiya pewky person!!...sorry,..but heh,..it's a good sign isn't it!,..enjoy your lemonade,...I love flat lemondade...and flat coke too :)

....'Dry as a Witches Ditch'....LOL...i just nearly spat my coffee out over the keyboard then reading that... :D :D :)

Madasa...how's you?..

TTC#2... How are you my lovely?

LJ - Come on temps...drop drop.. the woman is waiting god damn it!! :wink:

SecondC - Onwards and upwards and forwards eh?!!.

Me... Well i decided i'm not doing a test as well,...I'm reading these replies and think i'll put it down to a 'weird' cycle.. :roll: . That and the fact my temp dropped too from 36.8...down to 36.5 and 36.4..i'll take that as 'there's nothing there'..

Still getting the odd gurgling and gassy feeling and on and off twinges in the tummy and twingy boobs, but heh i'm very probably gearing up for the big O again now as if i ovulate on CD14/15 (that' over this coming weekend),..but then again it could come later on CD 17/18 too (which i did the other month, taking my CD length to 30).... I'll just watch my temps and cm to let me know what's occuring..

Managed to do a BD over the weekend, even though we were both knackered as it's been mad busy on the farm...and we were out on sat evening on a birthday party meal/karaoke do so it was a late night for us. This BD is far too early though for anything to come of it.... but heh,..love making is not just to make babies... :wink: ,...darn hard work though sometimes when you're both shattered...Ha Ha..

Jxx
Janovich x
Me: 46
OH: 44
Chemical - January 2013
TTC since Feb 2012, naturally
Temping and watching CM changes when I can!
My Ovulation Chart || [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Janovich
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Madasa30 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Janovich,

Hi there, I am ok thanks, bobbing along. x

Temp dropping is probably a negative unfortunately, or it always is for me anyway.

Weekend sounded good, good luck for the up and coming O weekend!!

Jules - Anything??

Hi everyone else
:)
Madasa30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby SimoneTTC » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Yeah B's back! With a new shower cap no less! You go girl and I am glad you had a great time! Might just be what you needed!

Got my numbers back from the doc yesterday and they are climbing (2058) so they said they were pleased with them.

Right got to go and get ready for work. Be back on thurs for more of a chat.

Toodle oo ladies
SimoneTTC

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 40s