Cycle of Friends Part 2!

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby Janovich » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:33 am

LJ... Woohoo.. glad you're ovulation is on it's way... nice one... :wink:

Nah... not gonna bother testing or anything this month as i think it's pretty obvious that i'm getting an early ovulation and by saturday evening,..the eggie will have 'gone off'!... :roll:

Simone.... Lovely news that those numbers are on the up... brilliant.. :)

Madasa... Oh no,.. temps dips suck.., :|, have you had a dip or anything to suggest Implantation??..could be a late one maybe....

We B'd very late last saturday which would have been CD8,..well if i'm pedantic,..approx 12.30am of CD9! ha.. So absolutely no chance that spermy is gonna last until today/tomorrow if ov is around the corner. :roll: ..
Janovich x
Me: 46
OH: 44
Chemical - January 2013
TTC since Feb 2012, naturally
Temping and watching CM changes when I can!
My Ovulation Chart || [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Janovich
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tiffanynp » Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:44 am

Jules, SO GLAD O is coming :)!!! YAY!! I totally get wanting to be done with it. I thought DH and I were going to die when we conceived Caylee..we bd for six days in a row...we were both so over sex by the time that OPK was negative..it was ridiculous..hahaha!

Simone, those are AWESOME numbers and I am so HAPPY for you!! YAY to being preggos :).

Jan, sorry about timing...maybe you will O late and you can get in anohter bd session :)!

Mad, so sorry about temp dip. IB dip could be good news??

B, you crack me up! Glad you are back. And, OMG what an AWESOME experience!! That just sounds so great!!! Glad you got to do that! Jealous :)!!!

afm..not very hopeful for this month. Not down and out but not hopeful. we are going to OK to see family on Thursday..so I really won't be able to test until we get back. I may take one test with us and test on Sat (10dpo) and then just leave it alone until we back on Sunday. I really don't want to tell family if it is a pos that day..so it could be difficult. We shall see. I will let ya'll know.
Me, Tiffany: 40. DH: 43. DD: 17mo's.
TTC#2 since June 2012.
Cycle #1: Chemical bfp June 2012 :(.
Cycle #4: Clomid 100mg cd3-7 Angel baby @ 9w1d on Nov 18, 2012 :(.
Cycle#5: Clomid 100mg cd3-7; BFN.
Cycle#6: Femara 5mg cd3-7; Angel baby#2 @ 5w4d on March 3, 2013 :(.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
Cycle#7: Femara 5mg cd3-7, Ovaboost, Aspirin, and Foligard; BFP!!!!!!! :)
DD conceived on first cycle of Clomid 100mg after 3cycles BFN on Clomid 50mg.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby earthweave » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:31 am

10 dpo for me. Not going to test until Thursday, which is when AF will show up (I had heavy feeling and O pains on Saturday 2 weeks ago and had a peak on monitor the day before, so pretty sure that's when I laid an egg!) BDd on the Thursday before O (too soon?) and a very 'dry' attempt (him, not me, I was fine!) the day after. So not feeling at all hopeful! And not going to bother to test until Thursday morning. Then AF will arrive Thursday lunch time making me spotty, grumpy (oh, so grumpy!) and furious that I wasted money on a test. Better warn hubby to come home armed with chocolate and thick-skin!

B
earthweave
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tiffanynp » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:31 am

Chocolate and thick skin...and maybe a night out on the town :). Hoping it is to celebrate a bfp on Thursday instead :)!!
Me, Tiffany: 40. DH: 43. DD: 17mo's.
TTC#2 since June 2012.
Cycle #1: Chemical bfp June 2012 :(.
Cycle #4: Clomid 100mg cd3-7 Angel baby @ 9w1d on Nov 18, 2012 :(.
Cycle#5: Clomid 100mg cd3-7; BFN.
Cycle#6: Femara 5mg cd3-7; Angel baby#2 @ 5w4d on March 3, 2013 :(.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
Cycle#7: Femara 5mg cd3-7, Ovaboost, Aspirin, and Foligard; BFP!!!!!!! :)
DD conceived on first cycle of Clomid 100mg after 3cycles BFN on Clomid 50mg.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Madasa30 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:20 pm

Hello my lovely ladies

Sounds like everyone is doing well here!

Congrats on the great numbers Simone, grow baby grow!!

B - hope hubby doesnt need the thick skin and you the chocolate!! Not long know til you know one way or another. FX for you.

Tiff - have a good time away, good luck with testing x

Lucky - go get that egg xx

AFM - I am probably going a bit senile in my rapidly declining years, but I confused a few of you by talking about dipping temps - I was referring to Janovich's post and my past temps, and I think it got a bit lost in translation!! I am ok at the mo (she says hopefully) :wink:

Take care all :D
Madasa30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby earthweave » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:56 pm

Madasa,
"confused a few of you" -
well, seeing as we are a bunch of hormonal women (nearly) of a certain age, it's a wonder any of us can get a sentence out that makes any sense at all!

Ah, you have to laugh - it's what makes it all OK in the end.

Have a good evening all of you! (or day, if you don't live in the UK)

B
earthweave
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby SimoneTTC » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:39 am

LJ - I am a Brit/Aussie with a US Green Card lol!

Born and raised in Kent, UK. Moved to Aus when I was 21 (Brissie) lived there for 11 years, then moved to US in 03, then moved back here in 09. Will be moving back to US in 10 years (but the good news is I will retire at 50). By then bubs will be 9 ish. Phew!
SimoneTTC

Postby Janovich » Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:51 am

LJ....Wahayyy... you nailed ovulation,...sounds great with the significant temp rise too... ahhh nice one lady luck.. :wink:

Earthweave,.. Well i guess there is that chance for you BD'ing on the Thursday before ov on the saturday... miracles can happen!.. (I'm in the same boat as you really this month as you'll read further down!)..

Madasa.. You OK today my lovely?..

Tiffany - Keep us informed of what's what,.. have a lovely little break with the family in OK..

AFM.....Well i had ov pains on and off all day yesterday and and abundance of EWCM this morning...and temp had bumped up one tenth of a degree (c) to 36.3.., so possibly ovulated yesterday i guess.. CD11 for goodness sake,...that's well early for me..

Yeah we BD'd on CD8..(well technically speaking it was CD9 but around 12.30am after midnight when we got in from the party), so there maybe a very very very very slim chance,..but i'm not holding out for anything this month. Think i'll write myself off for this month really to be honest..

Me,..i'm a UK'er... from the North West of England in the county of Lancashire,..born and raised,..father's a Scotsman, so technically speaking I'm an 'Anglo Scot'.. (love haggis and tablet and neeps and tatties too...yum yum,..brought up on the stuff!!)..

Jxx
Janovich x
Chemical - January 2013
My Ovulation Chart || [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Janovich
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Janovich » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:09 am

Ha Ha.... :D ,..OK,..Tablet is a form of very sweet scottish fudge really LJ and 'neeps and tatties'...is Turnips and Potatoes,..mashed up together with a little salt and pepper and butter'...deeeeelicious.. :wink: ,..and goes super duper with haggis.. :D
Janovich x
Chemical - January 2013
Janovich
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Madasa30 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:14 am

Ooh fudge - dont get me started!!! love the stuff.

I am Britsh by birth. But was born in Orange County, Los Angeles as my parents were working out there then. I returned to England in 1973 when i was 5. Never been to USA since sadly. I live in Lincolnshire now after living in Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Bristol.

Glad you nailed o lucky, keeping it all crossed for you xx.

Sorry about the early o janovich, Mother Nature is a 'cheeky wee lassie' sometimes. Stay positive. Xx.

Take care all xx
Madasa30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby SimoneTTC » Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:28 am

Mmmmm fudge. Yeahhhh. **Drifts off into fantasy where I am alone with a bag of it and Brendan Fraser (either in "George of the Jungle" or "The Mummy")**
SimoneTTC

Postby earthweave » Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:13 am

Oh, Hello AF, it's no surprise to see you, but your arrival still pees me off royally. For goodness sake - why can't I just get bloody pregnant?
earthweave
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Janovich » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:03 am

ughhhhh.... :roll: ... stoopid AF ... pain in the arse she is...

I'm in the same boat but two weeks behind ya... BD'd late last saturday and as we speak i bet i'm popping an egg... and no OH to fertilize it.... it sucks doesn't it...

On to the next cycle for me already and i'm not even through this one yet.....

Jxx
Janovich x
Chemical - January 2013
Janovich
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TTCnumber2at42 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:04 am

Hi my lovelies ... work has been crazy so I have just poked my head in to say hello... I hope to have more time this upcoming long weekend (in Canada anyways) to catch up on all I have missed.

I should be busy hopefully BDing all weekend too :D I am CD 11 so I'll start my OPK's tonight ... the acupuncturist has worked wonders for me seems I am dead nuts on CD15 and OV so Monday's my O day. I'm feeling kinda frisky now so I think my O is coming or else this old lady just needs to get away from work for some lovin!

I'll catch up in detail this weekend .....

BTW there are at least 2 over 40 ladies who go a BFP in the last month so let's keep the treand going!
Me 42 in September 2012 ~DH 35 in June 2012 ~DS 2 in July 2012
Angel #1 March 2008 6 weeks 6 days
Angel # 2 May 2011 6 weeks 2 days
My Ovulation Chart
TTCnumber2at42
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Madasa30 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:12 am

So sorry about AF Earthweave, stay positive and know all we can do is keep trying.

Janovich - sorry about early O, sorry OH wont be able to 'help out' this cycle, its sooo frustrating, take care xx

xx
Madasa30
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 40s