Letrazole and Estradiol ~ 15 DPO BFN still hope?

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Letrazole and Estradiol ~ 15 DPO BFN still hope?

Postby kraimkitty » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:43 am

Hello all ;)
I am Janet and I am 40 yrs old. My husband and I have been TTC for the past year with no success. My Doc did an FSH test on day 3 of AF 2 months ago and eggs are Good!
To help out a bit he put me on letrazole days 3-7 and estradiol from 8-LH surge. Then starts the dreaded 2 week wait. I am 15 DPO today expecting AF tomorrow. I tested this AM ..first thing and BFN.
I have had symptoms the whole two weeks.. pinching and pulling, cramps, backache. no bbs soreness at all (i usually have soreness before AF ) and my temp is still high for me at around 98.4. BFN this morning was a bit discouraging but I'm staying positive.
Is there still hope???
Thanks Everyone
kraimkitty
Friend

Postby kraimkitty » Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:18 am

PS Anyone else get this med combo from doc??
Thanks
kraimkitty
Friend

Postby Second_Chance » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:57 am

HI Kraimkitty, welcome.

I cannot answer your question as I have not been on any FD to date, but your symptoms sound promising. Could it be possible those meds have BFP side effects? Is it your 1st baby or are these symptoms in line with previous preg you have had? Some women never get a BFP on the POAS.

Fingers crossed for you.
Me: 44 DH: 45
TTC #1 since June 2012
DH- Perfect
ME- DOR due to age

March 2013 started taking DHEA 25mg 3 times a day FSH is now 8.5... down from 17.8 from 3 months earlier. They want it well below 10.

June, 2013- AMH level .016 (low) they want it over 1.

June 2013- Antral Follicle Ct- 6 (low) they want it over 10.

My Current Cycle Chart
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Second_Chance
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby kraimkitty » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:06 pm

Second_chance,
Thanks for your reply :)
We lost our first baby 2 years ago, Trisomy 18. It was tough trying after that loss since it was my first. We actively started trying this year for about 6 months with no luck. I got frustrated with the temp taking and ovulation test with no positive results and i told hubby i needed a break. I'm a teacher so it was just so much to take on b/c you have the education of many little ones on ones hands as well.
When I finally went to doc this summer i got an ok on the Eggs being ok but still i got the meds.
I don't see many women out there (google searched like crazy) with these two meds. I think the letrazole is a fairly new alternative to clomid.

Still no AF today 16 dp0.. I'm a consistent 30 day cycle so Friday is my AF day. I have had major backpain in the morning and i think AF is coming and it doesn't. I was 98 temp this morning which is high for me before AF. I am so positive but since I dont want to be disappointed Im just waiting for Friday to pass. I don't know if I am crazy and making up symptoms but I am feeling very different things this month.
ahhhhhh!!! so hard and two week wait is torture.
kraimkitty
Friend

waiting...

Postby kraimkitty » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:06 pm

NO AF, No BFP ..
Staying positive and calling doc tomorrow :roll:

J
kraimkitty
Friend

temp drop

Postby kraimkitty » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:51 am

a lil temp drop today :( not below cover line..98.3-97.7
20 dpo, no af, have not tested again, CD 33 , O'd day 14.

Grrr..
Calling doc today.. Hope this is my month
Cheers all.. I'm still updating in case anyone responds but also b/c someone could be searching for this info.. Just like I am insanely searching and wondering what the heck is going on?? lol
:shock: :?
kraimkitty
Friend

Return to TTC in our 40s