New here...

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New here...

Postby KyrinM » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi, I'm 42 & my DH is 28, we have two children from my previous marriage but want one together. Since I had Essure implanted in 2009, it was necessary that I have that removed and my tubes cleared, this surgery was done Aug. 24th, so I still have about 4 or 5 weeks before we are allowed to TTC. Anyway, so here I am.

Healing up from surgery pretty well, just on hold for a while from TTC, but I am happy to cheer the rest of you on til it's my turn.

KyrinM
KyrinM
Friend

Postby lady_lizzie1119 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:21 pm

:) welcome KyrinM! I'm lizzie and a newbie aas well. DH and I are 20 and this is our third and last month until january for our first. Anywho enough about me haha I really hope you're enjoying the site, I am glad you're healing well and I hope you find comfort with these other amazing women :D
lady_lizzie1119
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lady_lizzie1119 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:21 pm

:) welcome KyrinM! I'm lizzie and a newbie aas well. DH and I are 20 and this is our third and last month until january for our first. Anywho enough about me haha I really hope you're enjoying the site, I am glad you're healing well and I hope you find comfort with these other amazing women :D
lady_lizzie1119
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby KyrinM » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:16 pm

Thanks guys, I am finding I am anxious to be able to start TTC, but I have to remind myself I need to finish healling first. It is so hard, we want a child so much now. It is one thing to be trying and waiting to see if you succeeded, another to be told you can't even try yet.

I think I would rather be waiting to test instead of waiting to try.

Any of you with TR find that just knowing that you might be able to get pregnant now has increased your enjoyment of doing the BD? Cause even though we aren't trying & have to use protection right now, just knowing my body is fixed & we will be able to possibly conceive soon has made it all so much better.

I am just so happy that we will be able to try soon, everything is better I think. :)
KyrinM
Friend

Return to TTC in our 40s