Cycling on....

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Cycling on....

Postby JenniHavingFaith » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:00 pm

I am here and just fine. CD 6 so getting ready to use my new OPK's. Nothing else to report.

Just lurking a bit and trying to stay really busy during the day when DSS and DH are at school and work.
me 43 ~~ dh 44 ~~ Low AMH - .3 ~~ Normal FSH
DSS 6 y.o. ~~ Fur Babies: Fergus my 12 y.o. Westie, Bailey DH 7 y.o. Lab/Beagle
TTC since Oct 2012
1/20/2013 9dpo First HPT
1/29/2013 Beta Test - great range!
2/5/2013 5 weeks HB 100bpm
2/25/2013 8 weeks HB 174bpm
3/28/2013 12 weeks 2 days, HP 115, clear Nuchal Translucency and all genetic test negative.

JenniHavingFaith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Second_Chance » Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:45 pm

HI Everyone

WOW, so much going on here... Loving all the new people on the board. And I think I just caught we have another BFP from someone.... My aplogies I cannot remember who though. :D Just want we all needed to see...... :happyforyou:

TTC dont give up hope yet. You never know right. Fingers crossed for you, looking at your chart your temps look good, and also are up from previous months, so something is right.

StathamLuvr- Sorry about the BFN, maybe its still to early. try not to worry about the symptoms, I heard a few ladies on here say they had none at all the month they got their BFP. Also, have you started anything new lately? I know when I started new supps and acupuncture it threw my cycles off for several months.

Empire- I am so with you, just when you think you have it cornered and figured out, POOF something throws a kind. SO frustrating... I know.

Shanessa- I was thinking about you during the storm and hoping you were ok through it all. Great news for your husband. Glad to have you back with us in the TTC world.

LUV- Do you take your temp? maybe thats what you mean by charting next month, I have found it to be HUGE for me and takes the guess work out.

AFM- I am totally back on track with my AF after months of messed up cycles. HORRAY :D I am really just learning to rely on my temps and CM, which is making it less stressful for me. I think my BD timing this month was right now. So HOPEFUL this is the month. I can now see from charting that I am a slow post o riser, I believe I am 5 DPO today, having some burning sensation in my stomach, unsure what that is, but what ever.....
One new thing I have going on that started about a week ago is about every other day I have been getting sick to my stomach and it lasts all day long. I have no idea what could be the cause of it (obviously not pregnancy since I am only now 5 DPO) and wonder if the supps have anything to do with it, I have heard that both COQ10 and pre natals can upset your stomach, so I try to take all my supps with food or even after I have eaten, but it doesnt make a bit of difference, I am still sick and when I am sick I have absolutely NO ENERGY and am boarder line wanting to throw up and somewhat dizzy. Anyone have any thoughts on that?? At this point I am almost thinking about going off the COQ10 and the prenatal to see if that is the cause. (if I do that I will take folic acid)
Me: 44 DH: 45
TTC #1 since June 2012
DH- Perfect
ME- DOR due to age

March 2013 started taking DHEA 25mg 3 times a day FSH is now 8.5... down from 17.8 from 3 months earlier. They want it well below 10.

June, 2013- AMH level .016 (low) they want it over 1.

June 2013- Antral Follicle Ct- 6 (low) they want it over 10.

My Current Cycle Chart
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Second_Chance
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby StathamLuvr » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:26 am

Well, once again, I am out! Wicked AF came on full force overnight. I just came from a visit to the bathroom and it was made quite clear to me that clinging to any further notion of IB was foolish. Wow... it was all just too cruel this time with the culminating slap in the face of an EARLY visit from the witch!! She was still sputtering by late yesterday afternoon, but she is charging full steam ahead now... cramps were so horrible by the time I got home from work, I took a shower and got into bed with the heating pad...ugh! I did some reading online since I woke up abt 45 min ago, and found that the early spotting I saw probably was just OV bleeding, which is supposed to be a good sign of fertility! Bwahaha! ANYbody get a BFP??? I promise not to hv a tantrum if you did...
StathamLuvr
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby StathamLuvr » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:31 am

P.S. Second Chance: no, I didn't start anything new b/c I wasn't trying any method to my madness other than hoping I could "mistakenly" BD with someone at the right time...granted it was only one time, but I thought the MyDays app was telling me I was OVing like the next day. It has been spot on or only off by day or so over past few months, so I had no reason to believe it was this far off!
StathamLuvr
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tiffanynp » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:21 am

Just wanted to give everyone an update.
I had spotting at work on Tuesday and the ultrasound confirmed there was no longer a heartbeat :(. Had another u/s yesterday and I am going to miscarry :(. I now have a d&c scheduled for Monday :(.
I will tell you THIS SUCKS HORRIBLY!!!

My OB kindly did tell me it was an issue with "egg quality" due to age. But, we only have had one mc so we are not out yet. We still have an 85% chance of having a succesful pregnancy. It is when You have more then one or two when you have to consider "infertility". And, the hardest part of age is getting pregnanct and we can do that. So, she was positive, but Right now that is not even on my radar. It is on Dh; but not mine.

Just wanted to let ya'll know and say "I am out for awhile". Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Me, Tiffany: 40. DH: 43. DD: 17mo's.
TTC#2 since June 2012.
Cycle #1: Chemical bfp June 2012 :(.
Cycle #4: Clomid 100mg cd3-7 Angel baby @ 9w1d on Nov 18, 2012 :(.
Cycle#5: Clomid 100mg cd3-7; BFN.
Cycle#6: Femara 5mg cd3-7; Angel baby#2 @ 5w4d on March 3, 2013 :(.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
Cycle#7: Femara 5mg cd3-7, Ovaboost, Aspirin, and Foligard; BFP!!!!!!! :)
DD conceived on first cycle of Clomid 100mg after 3cycles BFN on Clomid 50mg.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Second_Chance » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:45 am

Tiffany, DAMN. No... I am so so very sorry for you. I just dont know what to say. I am crying for you just writing this... You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Take as long as you need, we will be here waiting for you when you are ready to return. BIG HUGS, :hugs:
Me: 44 DH: 45
TTC #1 since June 2012
DH- Perfect
ME- DOR due to age

March 2013 started taking DHEA 25mg 3 times a day FSH is now 8.5... down from 17.8 from 3 months earlier. They want it well below 10.

June, 2013- AMH level .016 (low) they want it over 1.

June 2013- Antral Follicle Ct- 6 (low) they want it over 10.

My Current Cycle Chart
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Second_Chance
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Hoopla » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Oh, Tiffany! I am so sorry! I've been checking back in as a lurker these past few weeks hoping for continued good news from you and am crushed for you. Having just been through this, I do know how devastating this all is. My D and C was four weeks ago today. We tried to move the miscarriage along with meds, but after 10 days I ended up in the ER and had an emergency D and C.... My OB had some tests done -chromosomal problems. She said it was an age thing and to jump right back in after one period. At the time, I wasn't sure if we were still up for it, but my period returned today and brought with it a glimmer of hope. We'll see. I hope your D and C goes well on Monday. I'll be thinking about you. Definitely plan for a little time to yourself after and try to take it easy for a few days. The sudden drop in hormone levels/surgery, etc. can leave you a feeling blue and exhausted. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. You'll be in my thoughts.

Best wishes to everyone else! Welcome to the new ladies. Looks like I am back TTC, I think! CD 1 (again).
M
Me:42
DH: 43
Currently TTC #2
Darling Son born June 17, 2011
Stopped BF #1 in May 2012
Cycle 2: Chemical Pregnancy
Cycle 9: BFP ended in blighted ovum and D and C
Trying again....
Cycle 1 again. =BFP!!
Hoopla
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tiffanynp » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:31 pm

Thank you for your kind words Second..sweet! I will take the hugs, thoughts, and prayers :)!

Hoopla, I have thought about you during this entire ordeal :(. It is ROUGH stuff. I appreciate your wisdom. It is nice also to know that you got your period back in a normal time frame. I am taking the entire week off next week. We are traveling for the holiday, I figure by then I am going to be stir crazy and need to get out of house. I will have MIL watch dd on Monday and Tuesday. I was traumatized for you by your story and then it ended up happening to me :(. Sucks to be here...but you are moving on and I will do the same :). Thanks again.
TTC#2 since June 2012.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Luvsdogs » Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:57 pm

Tiff- I am very very sorry to hear this. When I first lost DS at 22 weeks (chromosome, bad egg issue) all I could think about was TTc again. Then, as time passed, I was NOT at all ready. Do what feels right, when it feels right whether it be a little time or a lot. Enjoy your LO in the meantime. People told me this same thing and it was little comfort at first. But, as time went on I tried to focus on being happy again and it definitely does help to have that little one around. We will be here!
Me 41
DH 40
DD Dec 2010
Baby Gavin went to heaven 21.6 weeks Trisomy 18
CP's Feb 2013, May 2013, Aug, 2013
Femara, Ovidrel, and timed bd cycles-
Oct= bfn follie sizes 18, 15, 3@14
Nov= 3 nice follies at 20, 22, 22 (also a 15 and 14) BFN :(
End Nov= follie sizes 20, 18, 16, 14.
BFP Dec 1 !!!!
Luvsdogs
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tiffanynp » Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:10 pm

Luvsdogs, thank you so much for your kind words. I am just continually amazed at how many women have been thru this :(. I am glad you found your happy place and got back into ttc.
TTC#2 since June 2012.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Luvsdogs » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:58 am

TTC and Stathamluvr- I am sorry AF found the both of you!

Secondchance- not sure on the coQ10 supp bothering your tummy but def you hear of prenatals doing it. If you have been on prenatals though for awhile it shouldn't be that! You never know, with my second pregnancy I had AF cramps and dizziness the night of 4 dpo and then nothing to speak of until 9 dpo. I swear that had to be early implantation. Lots of baby dust! We need some bfps around here!

Jenni- GL this cycle! Extra :babydustg: :babydustb:

Hoopla- glad you are back in the game! With our forum numbers increasing we should have bfps everywhere soon!

ER- just saw your post about LH surge and O. Hmmm...here's to hoping it is a great sign!!

Shanessa- think I said it before but glad DH is doing better and welcome back!

Hope I didn't miss anyone! Sorry if I did!

Afm- DH home on Sunday (I hope). I will be attacking him when he gets home. Just realized as I am typing this that I will be getting AF or a bfp on our 3rd wedding anniversary!
Me 41
DH 40
DD Dec 2010
Baby Gavin went to heaven 21.6 weeks Trisomy 18
CP's Feb 2013, May 2013, Aug, 2013
Femara, Ovidrel, and timed bd cycles-
Oct= bfn follie sizes 18, 15, 3@14
Nov= 3 nice follies at 20, 22, 22 (also a 15 and 14) BFN :(
End Nov= follie sizes 20, 18, 16, 14.
BFP Dec 1 !!!!
Luvsdogs
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby JenniHavingFaith » Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Luv - Thank you! We're hopeful :)

Tiffany - so sorry.... :(

SecondChance - I started CoQ10 a couple weeks ago and not having any problems. Maybe it's mixing with something?

To everyone else: Baby Dust all around....

I may not be on much the next few days... gonna be busy working on that baby....
me 43 ~~ dh 44 ~~ Low AMH - .3 ~~ Normal FSH
DSS 6 y.o. ~~ Fur Babies: Fergus my 12 y.o. Westie, Bailey DH 7 y.o. Lab/Beagle
TTC since Oct 2012
1/20/2013 9dpo First HPT
1/29/2013 Beta Test - great range!
2/5/2013 5 weeks HB 100bpm
2/25/2013 8 weeks HB 174bpm
3/28/2013 12 weeks 2 days, HP 115, clear Nuchal Translucency and all genetic test negative.

JenniHavingFaith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby TTCnumber2at42 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:52 am

Sorry to disappoint Momof2 girls but AF arrived on Friday in full force and 2 days late! Caution, those with a weak stomach skip the rest of my post ...... AF came with a force it was really really heavy on Friday and clotty. One clot was rather large (about 4" long!) and part of it has about 1/2" of white in the middle of the clot. This is new and I never had seen it before and it scared me. I was researching it over the weekend and soemone said it was part of the uterine lining but that just sounds proposerous to me. Has anyone had this happen or heard of this?
Me 42 in September 2012 ~DH 35 in June 2012 ~DS 2 in July 2012
Angel #1 March 2008 6 weeks 6 days
Angel # 2 May 2011 6 weeks 2 days
My Ovulation Chart
TTCnumber2at42
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC in our 40s