Cycling On...Part 5

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Cycling On...Part 5

Postby Hoopla » Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:55 pm

Hello Everyone,

Simone -you look just picture perfect as a mom to be!! Just beautiful! I've been wondering..... what were/are your weight loss secrets for during pregnancy? I would love to lose weight instead of gaining!!

Jenni -so glad that you are doing well! Definitely keep us posted on your beta results!

Second- sounds like your timing is perfect! Fingers crossed for you!

Tiffany -Congratulations on your weight loss! Sounds like you are on a good track! We love the preseed, too -we've used it each time I have gotten pregnant...... Wanted to mention that my very wise OB told me that women will often ovulate earlier in the first few cycles after miscarriage. I actually think I conceived and ovulated the same day I got a positive OPK. Glad we didn't wait! Oh, and EOE=everyone else... : ) Best wishes to you this cycle. I just know it is going to happen soon for you!

TTC#2 -I was so sorry to read about your evap. Such an awful thing!! I really hope you have better luck this cycle.

A few of you have mentioned stress which had me start thinking..... The times that I got pregnant were either on a trip or a break from work. This time I had left the thermometer in the drawer and kind of just thought that it wouldn't happen this cycle but that we would try anyway. In other words, the pressure was completely off. I think I even said to my DH that "we should probably try tonight, honey, so that we can say we tried this cycle" Kind of pathetic, I know, but did leave us stress free! I also started visualizing a free and open uterus just waiting for a fertilized egg. I could actually feel my muscles relax when I did this. Just thought I'd share......... :oops:

Anyone, hello to everyone and hoping for some more BFPs soon!!
Me:42
DH: 43
Currently TTC #2
Darling Son born June 17, 2011
Stopped BF #1 in May 2012
Cycle 2: Chemical Pregnancy
Cycle 9: BFP ended in blighted ovum and D and C
Trying again....
Cycle 1 again. =BFP!!
Hoopla
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby JenniHavingFaith » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:52 pm

Simone - you look great!!! I hope I look that great at 8 months.

This not telling anyone until March 15 is killing me. Thank God I got to tell my parents.

So real quick I wanted to share my symptoms:
1dpo- nada
2dpo - very hot and sweaty, stuff nose, sneezing. we had an event and i thought it was my flare. on thinking back, maybe not.
3dpo-9dpo - nada, but bbs do not hurt at all and they usually start right after O. first faint pos on cheapie. about 9pd is when i started waking up in the morning so hungry i was shaking - that has continued every single morning. also, i want milk to drink. i could drink it all day but am limiting myself to one cup of full fat, and one cup of 1%. potato chips taste awful to me.
10dpo-12dpo - darker pos on cheapie, def line on FRER; cramping, twinging, pulling, pressure, very lower back spasms, stuffy nose and sneezing, constantly too hot. wearing short sleeves.
13dpo-16dpo - stuffy nose, sneezing, mild pressure in lower abdomen, mild back pain, tiring out very easily, bloated - clothes not comfy. constantly hot. pjs are great! not testing, not temping any more
17dpo (today) - FRER test is DARK. Blood test done at doc's - results tomorrow. Mild pressure, mild back pain, came home from 3 hours of errands and slept on couch for two hours after DSS got home, shortness of breath after coming up stairs. still hot.

just thought you all might want to know in a summary form instead of trying to figure it from my chart. i'm trying to track things so i have good info for my ob/gyn when i go in. haven't made the appt yet. will call over after the results tomorrow. doc's office is sending them to my ob's office.
me 43 ~~ dh 44 ~~ Low AMH - .3 ~~ Normal FSH
DSS 6 y.o. ~~ Fur Babies: Fergus my 12 y.o. Westie, Bailey DH 7 y.o. Lab/Beagle
TTC since Oct 2012
1/20/2013 9dpo First HPT
1/29/2013 Beta Test - great range!
2/5/2013 5 weeks HB 100bpm
2/25/2013 8 weeks HB 174bpm
3/28/2013 12 weeks 2 days, HP 115, clear Nuchal Translucency and all genetic test negative.

JenniHavingFaith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby *Apples* » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:28 pm

Tiff quick post-

"EOE" = is short for "everyone else" :)
*Apples*
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janovich » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:13 am

Morning Ladies,...hope you're all in fine fettle today... gosh trying to read up everyone's day to day posts and there's alot going on...

Simone - you look wonderful my love,...ahhhh,..so great to see a mum to be in full bloom! :wink:

Jenni - Congratulations and hope all continues to go well,.. such a good thing to see that you're doing well.. thanks for the symptom guide!

Shanessa - You sure can write a comical post... 'you're in WTH' phase!! :rofl: ,.. you're funny..

Hoopla.. glad to hear all is well..

TTC - Hiya Hunni,...how's is going?,.. sounds like you're body is working well,...fingers crossed for a good year for you my love.

Hello to everyone else on the thread,... :)

ASMm,---well i strongly suspect i had a chemical last month,...all the signs and symptoms were there (felt ovulation, implantation and a pinching and a tightness all of last few days),..temps were good and was having a raging thirst, and a funny left leg ache which was new to me. Sadly it wasn't to be,..4 days late,...and i'm never late.. Heh ho,...onwards and upwards eh..!
Janovich x
Me: 46
OH: 44
Chemical - January 2013
TTC since Feb 2012, naturally
Temping and watching CM changes when I can!
My Ovulation Chart || [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Janovich
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TTCnumber2at42 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:49 am

Janovich - I'm sorry to hear that sweetpea ... the only promising news is at least you know pregnancy is possible. My GF told me that after I was devastated after my first MC before I thought I couldn't even get pregnant (after trying for 4 1/2 years) ... and that statement "at least you know you CAN get pregnant" pulled me out of my funk and made me pursue my RE. It won’t necessarily help you now but I hope it does in the near future. :hugs:

Jenni, although we talk on FB every day, I'm glad you wrote down your symptoms ... especially the ones that contradict what the internet says (like your bb didn't hurt 3DPO to 9DPO)... I know everyone is different but at least different sxs gives us hope each cycle.

Second, save yourself $30.00 and see the following website for acupressure: http://www.natural-health-for-fertility ... ility.html :o

Tiff, since everyone seems to be having luck with the preseed, maybe I'll revert back to it just use less.... right now if you told me that standing on my head singing the national anthem naked on my front lawn helped an over 40 to get pregnant I'd try it :oops:

Hoopla, I know what you mean about stress ... that really made me think of it while I was on vacation at Christmas. So to keep that "vacation calm" ... I bought the Giam Yoga A.M./P.M. DVD (I use to love doing it and when we were cleaning out the house I think I tossed it in the dumpster :doh: ). I do not think of myself as a stressed person but I do have anxiety ... I'm somewhat of a worry wart and I am also a person who does not sit still, I constantly putter around the house; do chores; get dinner; get bath ready; do laundry; tidy, etc. until DS goes to bed at 8:00 p.m. then I sit for an hour and read my book before I am utterly exhausted and have to go to bed (to read my book a little longer :) )

Apples, how much have you lost now? Thank you for the pics for the Omega ... I'll look for that brand.
Shanessa, that is too funny about the maradud ... I know exactly how you feel but you never know it's the cycles that you think you are out that could end up with that glorious BFP! Look at Hoopla! It is so hard to keep the romance of TTC going let alone with a toddler around ... my DH and I have to wait until after DS goes to bed at 8 PM and I need to get to bed at 9PM due to exhaustion... sometimes we can heard our DS stirring and babbling and we are desperately trying not to make much noise while DS is singing in his crib .. I try my hardest not to laugh because that is such a mood killer :roll:

ASM, I am CD6 and still spotting (bright red) WTH? Not enough to make it to the pad but when I wipe ... oh and my temp is going up the last couple of days instead of going down :roll: Can someone help me out with my chart ... is this normal? I have been having A LOT od vivid dreams at night tooo .. I mean I have been having at least 10 Sunday and Monday night keeping me up. I have been really irritable yesterday and this morning .... like late PMS. Yesterday I broke down and cried because my DS wouldn't listen to me and soaked the bathroom thinking it was funny to splash in his bath ... my all supportive DH said what do you expect he's 2 1/2 and if I could get away with it I would splash in the tub and soak the bathroom too. … MEN
Me 42 in September 2012 ~DH 35 in June 2012 ~DS 2 in July 2012
Angel #1 March 2008 6 weeks 6 days
Angel # 2 May 2011 6 weeks 2 days
My Ovulation Chart
TTCnumber2at42
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tiffanynp » Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:55 am

Hoopla, I so thank you for checking back in with us. All of the bfp women really keep us going..I am sure you know that and remember that :). Interesting on your take on this last cycle. I am hoping I am there...I am really thinking my poas maybe less this cycle for O. I'm kind of tired of poas. I'm thinking I might even wait until cd12 to start...I have NEVER gotten a pos before then..we will see. I am sure that won't be the case when it hpt time though..hahaha!

ttc..yep I hear ya on the "do anything" for a bfp. I am dang close to that naked on the lawn thing. I often have to look at my daughter and say, "yes I would do the exact same thing". It tends to decrease my irritability or impatience when she is doing something annoying like wollering all over the chair when we are supposed to be calming down to go to bed. The preseed isn't going to hurt that is for sure. Not sure on the bleeding except that you said your af was really off. Are you on femara? Have you ever had this before? I DON"T see your chart?????

Apples...how is the weight loss dear?? I take an expensive prenatal vitamin that has dha and folic acid in it. I loved it when I was pregnant and haven't stopped filling the perscription. UGH. However, it also has a small dose of laxative in it and I think that still helps me too.

Jan, I am so sorry about the chemical. It does sound like that is what happened. I am sorry. Those can be tough for sure. But, they say you are more fertile after a chemical. It took me two cycles after mine to get a bfp...that one did end in a mc but that doesn't matter it was still a bfp.
My OB told every failed preg is one step closer to the successful one!! I choose to believe that!

I really thought EOE was some private person that I didn't know :rofl:

Jenni, thanks for the symptoms list! Looking forward to your beta results.

afm..cd9 and lots of creamy cm this am in panties!! Got my lady parts shaved and ready to start the bd marathon tonight :)!!!
Me, Tiffany: 40. DH: 43. DD: 17mo's.
TTC#2 since June 2012.
Cycle #1: Chemical bfp June 2012 :(.
Cycle #4: Clomid 100mg cd3-7 Angel baby @ 9w1d on Nov 18, 2012 :(.
Cycle#5: Clomid 100mg cd3-7; BFN.
Cycle#6: Femara 5mg cd3-7; Angel baby#2 @ 5w4d on March 3, 2013 :(.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
Cycle#7: Femara 5mg cd3-7, Ovaboost, Aspirin, and Foligard; BFP!!!!!!! :)
DD conceived on first cycle of Clomid 100mg after 3cycles BFN on Clomid 50mg.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Second_Chance » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:35 am

Hi there..... UGH. made it all the way thru on my posts and then I clicked on the website that TTC gave and POOF everything I wrote is now gone.....I HATE THAT...

Jenni- Thanks for the sympts, good to have as a guide. I am excited to go thru this process with you and hear all you have to share since its your 1st. :D

Hoopla- Thanks for your insight, I think its so easy for me personally to make sure everything is so perfect with the BD that it does put undo pressure on me as a result, I will try to envision what you said going forward.

Janovich- so sorry for your chemical, sometimes we know our bodies to well... hopefully this is your month. :hugs:

TTC- I will for sure be checking into the website (the one I clicked when reading the post and then lost all my typing as a result..LOL) and I to would be right beside you in the front lawn if that would help me.. :doh: As for your cycle, sometimes I have a long cycle, especially if the start was not as heavy as normal and it will seem to drag out longer.. I have also seen many articles that talk about pre O temps not being important as temps can span all over the board, I looked at past months for you and pre O temps seem to be up and down, so I would not worry about it, you have nice solid temps.

Tiff- You crack me up... :rofl: at what you said...

AFM- nothing to report except, TMI here, I think I just really honed in on this last night, is it normal for the seman to leak out so much right after BD? I have been using the soft cups for to long I think... I mean within 5 minutes I rolled over and put my tee shirt back on and it felt like a flood came out, I felt and there was still alot in there but still, I couldnt help but to think maybe the one spermie I needed was now on the bed sheets...... :doh: UGH, sometimes I wish I was back to a time before I knew all I know now... Of course I got up this morning and googled it and seriously some of the stuff on the intranet makes me wonder how the human population ever survives.. sheesee... I think the rest of this week I will turn around and prop my legs up on the wall for 30 minutes just to ensure it stays in place for the time needed...
Me: 44 DH: 45
TTC #1 since June 2012
DH- Perfect
ME- DOR due to age

March 2013 started taking DHEA 25mg 3 times a day FSH is now 8.5... down from 17.8 from 3 months earlier. They want it well below 10.

June, 2013- AMH level .016 (low) they want it over 1.

June 2013- Antral Follicle Ct- 6 (low) they want it over 10.

My Current Cycle Chart
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Second_Chance
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tiffanynp » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:18 am

Second..here is some TMI for you!!! When we are in the bd marathon..we always finish doggie style and I keep my hips up for at least 10-20mins and I try to not pee all night. There is always some that leaks out no matter what you do. So, I just try to think it is the important one that already got up there. I am totally going to go look up how long it takes sperm to get to cervix and what it does for the 4-5 days it can live. I will report back if I find anything worthy. Knowledge does suck sometimes :(.

OH yeah..I don't think I told ya'll this...I asked dh about doing follicle u/s and he too said "wait". So we won't do that this cycle.
TTC#2 since June 2012.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanessa91 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:23 am

Hello!

2nd - Yes on the leaking. DH and I would alternate sides of the bed so we would each suffer the dreaded "wet spot". :rofl: One thing about inserting the softcup right away is that you capture all those spermies and shove 'em back up there. :shock:

Tiff - I dare you not to test before cd12. 8) Yay for the creamy CM and the bare lady parts! Where else can you say that and not be arrested as a perv! :wink: No worries on the EOE. I still am trying to figure out IRL. So many acronyms, so few brain cells (for me). Just saw your post as mine was posting - Ruff! Good plan!

TTC - send a pic when you do that naked singing thing. :rofl: Damn, there I go being a perv again. I know what you mean about swta (sex with toddlers around - just made that up). When my DS is down he is usually out for the count. We don't even start until he is gently snoring. We don't close the door either. I have often thought that if he ever did wake up and wander into our room while we were in the act, I could always tell him that daddy is teaching mommy some wrestling moves. :wink: Everything is normal when ttc over 40. Try not to obsess about it. We often only understand our cycle in hindsight, if ever. As for that splashing thing, try a little cold water in a cup. Everytime DS doesn't listen in the bath I threaten to poor it over him (leg, arm, tushy, etc..). Did it once just so he knows I am serious. No problems in the tub anymore, he listens (most of the time) and is quick to get out. :D

Jano - so sorry hon. But I do agree with the other ladies that in hindsight it could be a good thing...maybe sort of a warm up to the real thing. If nothing else, let it renew and fuel your ttc determination. :)

Jenni - thanks for the sxs diary. Can't wait to hear about your beta tomorrow.

Hoopla - I wish I knew how to destress. Been trying to figure out that trick for 42 years. I don't think i would know how to function without some level of stress. Sigh.

AFM - Cd13 - I got my dip. I AM OVULATING! :jump: Had some nice EWCM yesterday. I felt like a river was flowing through me. :oops: Let's hear it for the EPO! However....We lost power at my house yesterday..the whole neighborhood actually (4th time post Sandy :x ). As a result, DS didn't want to sleep in his own bed (the runway of nightlites wouldn't work, you see) and snuggled up with DH in our bed and both proceeded to fall asleep. Darn it! So went my plan for some action last night :x. Keep in mind, DH doesn't beleive in timing BD for ttc (just believes it should happen naturally, as if) so I don't tell him when my fertile window is. Of course, I couldn't let this opportunity slip away so I set my alarm clock to awake at midnight, took DS potty and redirected him to his bed (power was back on at this point). Reset my alarm clock for an hour b4 normal wake up time so that I could surprise DH with a little morning loving. DH is not a morning person but, ahem, I can be persuasive and persistent. Now, I am going to try to see if I can get a twofer (two BDs in one day!) tonight. Go me, go me, It's your eggday, go me. :mrgreen: (Hoopla - see why I am always stressed! :roll: )
Me 43, DH 47 DS 6
MC – 4/06 (5wks, nat), 7/06 (blight ovum 6wks, d&c), 2/09 (molar 5wks, d&c), 4/10 (nat)
Fibroid surg. – 08/05, 09/06, 08/09
01/07 - BFP! - DS born 10/2007
HSG –12/10 convoluted tubes (adhesions?), left w/ slight hydro; HSG 01/13 -tubes open. Poss convolution/dilation on left
Took ttc break 2011 (new job/loss of father)!
IVF#1, 03/12 – 22 retrieved, 4 trans – BFP: Chem, beta = 4.3
IVF#2, 05/12 – 16 retrieved w/ Lupron, 5 trans – BFP: Chem, beta 6
FET 08/12 - 1 embryo - BFN
03/08/13 - 13DPO - BFP!!
03/13/13 Beta 170, Progesterone 13.51
03/18/13 Beta 1035, Progesterone 12.18

03/29/13 U/S - Saw and heard HB! 118bps
05/31/13 - DS loss at 15 weeks

"For nothing is impossible with God." (Luke 1:37)
shanessa91
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tiffanynp » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:05 am

shanessa, WAHOO on the ovulating!!! That is AWESOME! And, I am SO impressed with your forethought to set that alarm and get ya some!! You go girl And def gotta go for the twofer :)!! YAY for you!

I will probably lose the dare! IRL..I had to ask this one too..In Real Life! I thought it was In rare lighting or something stupid like that. Oh well...my roots are blonde...or at least I was born a blonde ;).
TTC#2 since June 2012.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tiffanynp » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:24 am

So, with exhausting research online thru crap. This is what I finally found on earlypregnancytests.com That is the people that sell preseed..thought they were probably accurate in reporting..see below...

During sex, sperm are ejaculated into the vagina. From there, the journey begins. The sperm swim through the cervix (with the help, hopefully, of the medium of fertile cervical mucus) and move into the uterus. From one end of the womb to the other, the sperm must swim... to finally reach the fallopian tube. By now, most sperm have likely not made it. They have either run out of energy or swam off in the wrong direction or perhaps went in circles or are knocking on the door of the wrong fallopian tube. Some sperm may have been neutralized by natural antibodies or hostile cervical fluids. Issues like like normal sperm motility, sperm count, sperm metabolism, and the presence of fertile-quality cervical mucus are all contributing factors in how many sperm will make it into the cervix, across the womb, and to the fallopian tube...

If the sperm is lucky, the woman has just ovulated and the egg is on the way. If not, the sperm must wait around for ovulation, or for the egg to drop. In most cases, sperm can survive in the womb for just a few days. Under optimum circumstances, and with optimum sperm health, a few sperm can live up to about five days, but that is rare. To provide a framework for understanding how sensitive sperm are - and how vital cervical fluids can be - a sperm exposed to air outside the human body will likely die within an hour, and most will expire in just a handful of minutes. If sperm can, on the other hand, make it into cervix and womb, their chances of survival are vastly increased. Given general sperm health (motility and metabolism - the ability to stay energized), most will make it just a day or two. And out of the millions of sperm that start the journey, only a few of the robust swimmers will make it.... That's why timing intercourse is essential in increasing your odds of conceiving!

In any case, the surviving sperm will linger about the entrance and lower portions of the fallopian tubes, holding out the best they can for the egg to arrive. If an egg appears, it just takes one single sperm to fertilize. Once the egg is fertilized, the joined genetic materials become a blastocyst. For the next five or six days, the blastocyst moves toward and hovers in the womb, quickly developing, cells multiplying, until it is ready to "implant" in the womb. When the fertilized egg implants - congratulations - you have achieved pregnancy. The journey of the sperm is over...
TTC#2 since June 2012.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanessa91 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:34 pm

Tiff - thank you for the definition. I like yours too btw. LOL Also, thanks for the information on the sperms unlikely successful journey. Makes you wonder how there got to be so many people in the world.

You should also watch the video "The Great Sperm Race" on Youtube (I can't link it from here). I think there are about 6 parts. It is hilarious with real people dressed up in white clothes to represent the sperm but it really visually outlines the hazardous journey encountered by the sperm trying to reach the egg. :omg:
Me 43, DH 47 DS 6
MC – 4/06 (5wks, nat), 7/06 (blight ovum 6wks, d&c), 2/09 (molar 5wks, d&c), 4/10 (nat)
Fibroid surg. – 08/05, 09/06, 08/09
01/07 - BFP! - DS born 10/2007
HSG –12/10 convoluted tubes (adhesions?), left w/ slight hydro; HSG 01/13 -tubes open. Poss convolution/dilation on left
Took ttc break 2011 (new job/loss of father)!
IVF#1, 03/12 – 22 retrieved, 4 trans – BFP: Chem, beta = 4.3
IVF#2, 05/12 – 16 retrieved w/ Lupron, 5 trans – BFP: Chem, beta 6
FET 08/12 - 1 embryo - BFN
03/08/13 - 13DPO - BFP!!
03/13/13 Beta 170, Progesterone 13.51
03/18/13 Beta 1035, Progesterone 12.18

03/29/13 U/S - Saw and heard HB! 118bps
05/31/13 - DS loss at 15 weeks

"For nothing is impossible with God." (Luke 1:37)
shanessa91
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby raybuth » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:56 pm

Hello ladies!
Sorry ladies, but I missed the page change and then been so busy and lost track of the thread! I've got a lot of reading to do to catch up. Hope all is well with all of you :).
Me: 44, DH: 43
DSS: 18, DS: 10
TTC Cycle #1 - #5 - Naturally
TTC Cycle #6, Femara
TTC Cycle #7, Femara/Trigger/IUI - 4/12/13 & 4/13/13 - BFN
TTC Cycle #8, Femara/Trigger/IUI - 5/9/13 - BFN
TTC Cycle #9, Femara/IUI - 6/4/13 - BFN
TTC Cycle #10, Femara
TTC Cycle #11

My Ovulation Chart
raybuth
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TTCnumber2at42 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:01 pm

Thanks Tiff for the info so it's making more and more sense to check your cervix position to ensure it is high soft and open (although I check regularly I do not know what "open" feels like ... any help would be appreciated?)

Second, I want to thank you very much for always saying the right thing at the right time for me! When my cycle was all out of whack in November, you were the one who pointed out about my new supplements. You also help me from cycle to cycle .. sometimes I am so engrossed, analyzing all info that I forget to look at the big picture!
Me 42 in September 2012 ~DH 35 in June 2012 ~DS 2 in July 2012
Angel #1 March 2008 6 weeks 6 days
Angel # 2 May 2011 6 weeks 2 days
My Ovulation Chart
TTCnumber2at42
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Second_Chance » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:13 pm

Great info TIff- and here I thought the swimmers were waiting around 5 days.. I wonder for me if timing is the key.. and his swimmers only survive on the low side of time.. I am going to try and see if I can pin point O this month by watching my OPK tests for color (started that yesterday) and see when the surge starts and try and time BD for that, I have also read that fresh released sperm need about 12 hours to go thru capacitation before they are able to penetrate the egg, so for sure timing is the key.. and I really need to hit the BD the day of O (really the morning of O) plain and simple (but wont know its O until temps rise).... I will keep you all posted on that.

Shanessa- Sounds like you are hitting it perfectly.. EXCELLENT timing.. FX for you..

TTC- my pleasure, its always so hard when you are in the thick of things to see things clearly. Thats why I love this group. and you my friend have supplied more knowledge to me than I could get from my own darn Dr... so thank you. :) oh and PS- I bought the Ubinquol last night, that stuff is crazy expensive... $20 for 30 tables for 100 mg.. so I have to take 4 a day 200 each time that $20 every 8 days, crazy.. is there a cheaper website I can get the 200 mg from???

:D I do so much better when I have knowledge.. I am a control freak and this one thing I cannot control is KILLING me... :omg:
Me: 44 DH: 45
TTC #1 since June 2012
DH- Perfect
ME- DOR due to age

March 2013 started taking DHEA 25mg 3 times a day FSH is now 8.5... down from 17.8 from 3 months earlier. They want it well below 10.

June, 2013- AMH level .016 (low) they want it over 1.

June 2013- Antral Follicle Ct- 6 (low) they want it over 10.

My Current Cycle Chart
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Second_Chance
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 40s