HI Sexy Ladies....MIA but back on Line Now!!..

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

HI Sexy Ladies....MIA but back on Line Now!!..

Postby Janovich » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:51 am

Hi Ladies,....I'm back!!!... but i have been keeping an eye on you all and stalking your posts!... Hope you are all well and healthy..

I just needed to give myself a 'break' from getting a bit too obsessed about everything and learn to relax a little... Can anyone help me out here...it's driving me nuts is this FF chart!!

Started up charting again this month and i've hit a bit of a problem with my charting:....

I'm trying to enter my temp for this morning (23 Jan) and my chart 'days' only go up to Jan 22,...and when i go to enter my data as usual,..my chart does not extend and show it on my graph....

Been through trying to start a new chart and then 'merge' them,..but it's having none of it!

Thing is,..it's loading and saving the data where you type it in,...but it's NOT putting it up on my chart for today!

Arggghhh...it's doing my head in now,..

So any FF Charting Gurus out there that can tell me where i'm going wrong please??

Thank you in advance...
Janovich x
Me: 46
OH: 44
Chemical - January 2013
TTC since Feb 2012, naturally
Temping and watching CM changes when I can!
My Ovulation Chart || [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Janovich
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: HI Sexy Ladies....MIA but back on Line Now!!..

Postby TTCnumber2at42 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:28 am

JAAAANNNOOOVVVVIIICCCHHHH You're back !!!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :happyforyou: :yay: :jump:

I've missed you so much ... can you tell?

Is your chart a new cycle? Can you post a link so I can see?

If you are interested some of us (a smal group) are on FaceBook in a private group too ... if you want I would love for you to join (if you can find the time)! also see the Cycling On post where everyone congregates.

I'm SO glad you are back girl. How's DH and the farm? How's your horse? Sorry for the million questions and the scatter brained type of post.
Me 42 in September 2012 ~DH 35 in June 2012 ~DS 2 in July 2012
Angel #1 March 2008 6 weeks 6 days
Angel # 2 May 2011 6 weeks 2 days
My Ovulation Chart
TTCnumber2at42
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Janovich » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:41 am

:D ... :happyforyou: ,....Hello my lovely Canadian Cookie...xx... ah.. have missed you too..

Have been trying to post a link to my chart on FF, but NOW,..the damn thing is linking my chart,...but only putting up my temps etc., til the 16th Jan!!!..?? And yet i've been entering them everyday and today it won't let me put in my temp!....stoopid thing!..LOL

I'm good anyhow,...it's very cold and very snowy and my horse is out playing with his pals in it!...he's loves it,...he lives out, but comes in every day during the day for a snooze and a munch on a haynet and these past few days he's been having 'hot teas' before venturing back out into his Winter Wonderland.

The farm is a bootiful countryside picture of white brilliance!!,..although it comes with it's downsides in this weather,...frozen yard, frozen pipes,..ha,...but there you go,..you just have to get on with it,...that's farming for ya! :wink:

How are you my lovely?? and Yes,..i'll catch up with everyone (old and new on the 'cycling on' thread too when i get a mo!).

Me well if i could put my bloody chart up i would,..but at present i'm on CD24 (11dpo),...due on anytime now as i ovulated early this month..on CD13 (as opposed to the usual somewhere between 16-19),...and have had the cramps on dpo3 and 4,..then stopped,..then they came back again over dpo's 8, 9 and 10,..still a little bit this morning, but nothing major,..but keep having pinches here and there over the past few days..

SO,...i guess i'm in the 'ooooooooooo, suck it up and wait and see'...I am ABSOLUTELY NOT testing til Saturday at the earliest (and only then because i'm due out on a 'Burns Night' Celebration,...that's a scottish celebration that us 'Scots' do,..eating lots of Haggis, Neeps and Tatties!!.. :D ), so Yes,...if the wonderful AF shows before then,..i've saved myself some pennies,...if not,..well,..i will probably test on Saturday as will be wanting to know whether i can have a drink/eat and by merry time,....or not! Otherwise I'd dare myself to have a 3 week wait! :rofl: ,...yeah right...!..Ha..

J xx
Janovich x
Chemical - January 2013
My Ovulation Chart || [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Janovich
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TTCnumber2at42 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:49 am

Sooo good to hear from you! Can you at least post your chart? Let me have a looksy and see if I can help.

AFM, I had a FABULOUS cycle last cycle we BD'd everyday the 4 days prior to O and I was on vacation so I was relaxed and enjoying time with my DH and DS. I have also been on new supplments (through a Fertility Naturopath I have been seeing) for 3 months so my eggies should be of better quality and supercharged! So yestrday morning I tested and had a faint second line! I was hopeful yet spectacle of this so I tested again this morning and nothing! My test yesterday was faulty and I had an "evap"! I am not distraught about the whole ordeal because I was leary about it in the first place. This morning I have some brown spotting so AF will be here tomorrow. Uggghhh
Me 42 in September 2012 ~DH 35 in June 2012 ~DS 2 in July 2012
Angel #1 March 2008 6 weeks 6 days
Angel # 2 May 2011 6 weeks 2 days
My Ovulation Chart
TTCnumber2at42
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby shanessa91 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:34 am

Janovich - Hi and welcome back. Truly missed your humurous postings and talk of life on the farm. FF is experiencing some issues with one of its servers (there's a message on the site) so it is likely not you but them. I would advise trying again later or tomorrow. Can't wait to correspond with you on the Cycling on thread. :D

TTC2 - I am sure you commented on the Cycling On but I haven't gone there yet so I will also say it here. So sorry about the evap. With your dip and smooth process leading up to now, I was truly hopeful for you. :hugs:
Me 43, DH 47 DS 6
MC – 4/06 (5wks, nat), 7/06 (blight ovum 6wks, d&c), 2/09 (molar 5wks, d&c), 4/10 (nat)
Fibroid surg. – 08/05, 09/06, 08/09
01/07 - BFP! - DS born 10/2007
HSG –12/10 convoluted tubes (adhesions?), left w/ slight hydro; HSG 01/13 -tubes open. Poss convolution/dilation on left
Took ttc break 2011 (new job/loss of father)!
IVF#1, 03/12 – 22 retrieved, 4 trans – BFP: Chem, beta = 4.3
IVF#2, 05/12 – 16 retrieved w/ Lupron, 5 trans – BFP: Chem, beta 6
FET 08/12 - 1 embryo - BFN
03/08/13 - 13DPO - BFP!!
03/13/13 Beta 170, Progesterone 13.51
03/18/13 Beta 1035, Progesterone 12.18

03/29/13 U/S - Saw and heard HB! 118bps
05/31/13 - DS loss at 15 weeks

"For nothing is impossible with God." (Luke 1:37)
shanessa91
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Janovich » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 am

Oh poo TTC,.... :? :hugs: ,...well at least it seems as though you are experiencing fabby cycles and fingers crossed,..super duper eggs, so i guess that's a positive,.. i know you're spotting,..but you never do know,..this one may be different...?!?

Hi shannessa... ah... thanks for your lovely post,..i really have missed the ladies on here, but needed to go AWOL for a bit (albeit behind the scenes as i have been trying to keep up/stalking the 40's threads!).. Just needed to chill out i guess,...but heh,..i'm back on line now! Thanks for the info about the FF website,..thought i was going bloody nuts for a moment there! LOL

OK,...let's give this link to my chart a go then.....
Janovich x
Chemical - January 2013
Janovich
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Second_Chance » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Hey there, so glad you are back with us... we missed you.. :D You probably noticed we have several BFP right now... SO lots of exciting things going on for some of the gals.. Now if we could all get our BFP I would be SO HAPPY....
Me: 44 DH: 45
TTC #1 since June 2012
DH- Perfect
ME- DOR due to age

March 2013 started taking DHEA 25mg 3 times a day FSH is now 8.5... down from 17.8 from 3 months earlier. They want it well below 10.

June, 2013- AMH level .016 (low) they want it over 1.

June 2013- Antral Follicle Ct- 6 (low) they want it over 10.

My Current Cycle Chart
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Second_Chance
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby JenniHavingFaith » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:45 am

Hi Janovich. Nice to meet you.

Where in Scotland? I've been there six times and love it!! (well except for the rain, cold, and really dark winters, lol).
me 43 ~~ dh 44 ~~ Low AMH - .3 ~~ Normal FSH
DSS 6 y.o. ~~ Fur Babies: Fergus my 12 y.o. Westie, Bailey DH 7 y.o. Lab/Beagle
TTC since Oct 2012
1/20/2013 9dpo First HPT
1/29/2013 Beta Test - great range!
2/5/2013 5 weeks HB 100bpm
2/25/2013 8 weeks HB 174bpm
3/28/2013 12 weeks 2 days, HP 115, clear Nuchal Translucency and all genetic test negative.

JenniHavingFaith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby 10thtimearound » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:44 am

Hi welcome back! I am pretty new and don't post often but I do lurk. :)
Birth/Grief Support Doula, Busy Mom to 9 ttcing #10

5 girls ,4 boys. 22,20,18,( 5 years unexplained infertility) 11,10,8,7,5,2

Nine 1st trimester losses, Two 2nd trimester losses at 17 wks(Pathology came back normal both times) :(
ImageImageImage
My Ovulation Chart
10thtimearound
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to TTC in our 40s