Cycling on and on and on....Part 6

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Cycling on and on and on....Part 6

Postby Second_Chance » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:31 am

Morning everyone-

Janno- so sorry your man is not around right now, That is a awful feeling to go thru. I to am like you and have discomfort and know when O is coming, which I am always happy to have, helps me pin point for sure.. Any way you can go surprise him tonight?

Shanessa- I am like you this month, no symptoms at all. usually I have some cramping and sore breasts.. but nothing this month. and you know what I am going to say LOL, you tested to early.. most all the BFP charts I see show negatives before they get the positive sometimes several neg. and then positive.. but oh... the mind games we play to think one way or the other... :doh:

Ray- So excited that your LP lengthened, next cycle might even be an additional day.. back about 5 months ago I was running about 10-11 days, last cycle I was 14 days.. and this cycle I suspect will be even longer since I Oed on CD14.. Keep the B6 up.. congrats, I know that takes some weight off of "what if and because of this" thoughts... Go get you a swanky VS piece.. should make him very happy.. maybe even wear sweats and a tee shirt over it and them surprise him with it.. :omg: that always ups the anty...

Tiff- I have a stuffy nose today ... what could be causing that??? (just kidding... :rofl: ) Just had to throw that in and keep it light for everyone.. :rofl: Hope your TWW is going smooth and stress free....

Hi to EOE!! its almost the WEEKEND.. Woo Hoo...

ER- I will be responding back to your post on the other thread.. but wanted to say again.. :hugs: to you..

AFM- Again, nothing, except, 2WW seems to look like any other normal 2WW for me.. I had a temp drop today, same as I have every month between days 3-5.. so makes me think this is the same as any other month.. Can you get a temp drop (which I know is a estrogen surge) and still get a BFP? is there any indication from seeing that?? only thing different is I dont have any cramping or sore breasts like I did last month.

busy day today so I will try to check in later. :)
Me: 44 DH: 45
TTC #1 since June 2012
DH- Perfect
ME- DOR due to age

March 2013 started taking DHEA 25mg 3 times a day FSH is now 8.5... down from 17.8 from 3 months earlier. They want it well below 10.

June, 2013- AMH level .016 (low) they want it over 1.

June 2013- Antral Follicle Ct- 6 (low) they want it over 10.

My Current Cycle Chart
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Second_Chance
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TTCnumber2at42 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:33 am

Hi EOE! I hope all is well.

Just a quick note to all who helped me get out of my funk! Someone said that once I get my +OPK I would feel better and they were right! I had such a glaring +OPK on Day 14 :D (yes day 14 not day 19 WOOT) however, DH and I BD's only on CD13 and CD14 ... from my last cycles I O'd CD 17-19 so I thought we still had lots of time :doh: I had a temp spike CD15 and today CD16. I also re-tested yesterday (CD15) and got a -OPK (hardly a second line appeared) so definately O'd CD14. We used Zestica CD13 BD and a softcup with Zestica in the cup too after 5 mins of hip elevation and on CD14 (+OPK day) we used Pre-seed and a softcup with pre-seed in it 10 minutes after hip elevation. I hope the softcup was able to keep all those swimmers near my open cervix and I pray they knew which tube to go down and didn't have to stop and ask for directions or just hang around my cervix high fiving each other :roll:

I am so lost with everyone's cycle I will not even attempt to go there right now but I do wish all the best this cycle, and those lucky enough to be seeing OB GYNs and REs my prayers go out to you. :hugs:

One last thing which I found interesting, IF I do get pregnant this cycle my date due would be October 30..... that is the day I concieved my DS and 2 days before our 10th wedding aniversary. Fate? I sure hope so!
Me 42 in September 2012 ~DH 35 in June 2012 ~DS 2 in July 2012
Angel #1 March 2008 6 weeks 6 days
Angel # 2 May 2011 6 weeks 2 days
My Ovulation Chart
TTCnumber2at42
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby *Apples* » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:24 am

Grrr ladies - I think our computer has another virus because it is twice today that I have written long posts and lost them (I forgot to ctrl c the last one too :doh: ).

Anyway, Hi everyone and have a GREAT w/e. Am reading along. :wink:
*Apples*
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Second_Chance » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:02 am

Happy Friday-

Kind of a quiet Friday on here today. Hope all is well with everyone!

TTC- it was me that said, wait til O, it always seems to pull me out of my funk and gets me excited again. :)
I think your timing is EXCELLENT and SPOT ON.. :jump: :jump: ... but I know where you are coming from, now we start BD CD 7ish and keep going every other until I see my temp rise period.. it is maddening to miss the window... Fingers crossed for you..

Apples- ugh, so hope you dont have a virus.. I had 1 one time and we could not get rid of it and had to whipe the computer and reload windows to get rid of it... such a pain.

AFM- 6DPO and big fat nothing... went to the Dr this morning early and had my blood work drawn for my thyroid, hope it is back to normal now.. then went to my OBGYN appt after that, I just love her, she was super impressed with all the knowledge I had and my FF print outs on my cycles in hand.. LOL. I was loaded and ready to go.. the best news of all is DH follow up seman analysis results came back and they are totally normal now.. Motility went from 26% to 54%... and everything else looked great with it, you have no idea what they did to my mind... I feel 100 lbs lighter now, I was so dreading hearing the results.. I credit the Zinc and Selinium for doing the trick for the motility.. Thank you Apples for the suggestion... :D I texted DH right away and he was so happy and glad we went there and had it done there afterall... LOL.... Since I am CD20 now they did a progesterone draw to check that, but she said by looking at my FF charts she does not suspect that will be a issue, we are doing the HSG test in the next couple of weeks (CD6-10)... right before next O but after AF.. any one have any comments on which CD is better to do that??? and I go CD3 to have a blood draw for the FSH level... she does not think I need at this time the estradiol test by looking at my charts, she also does not think I have a Endometrial lining issue either by my charts and she said that test is contraversial... any thoughts on that???? she wants to do a ultra sound to check my eggs as well... not real sure what that is checking, any thoughts on that??? sorry for all the questions... :omg: So all in all, I am very pleased with how the appt went, and feel good about everything... I told her that I am 6DPO today and I hope that none of this will be needed if I get my BFP in the next week... Fingers and toes crossed for me and all of you of course as well :)

Happy Friday everyone... have a great weekend. :hugs:
TTC #1 since June 2012
DH- Perfect
ME- DOR due to age

March 2013 started taking DHEA 25mg 3 times a day FSH is now 8.5... down from 17.8 from 3 months earlier. They want it well below 10.

My Current Cycle Chart
My Ovulation Chart
Second_Chance
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Second_Chance » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:26 am

One last thing,

I had questioned my temp dip at DPO5, I always get this for a day around 3-5DPO, I researched this last night and this is what I found. it says. After ovulation you have 1 day of a temp dip usually between DPO 2-5 called the Corpus Luteum dip, its where the estrogen drops and the Corpus Luteum takes over to produce progesterone and the progesterone then controls the remainder of the cycle until you are either BFP or it runs out and AF starts.. The Coprus Luteum is what is left of the follicle after a women ovualtes, during the follicular phase (before ovulations) several follicles develop under the influence of FSH. Each follicle contains one egg. In a typical cycle usually only 1 egg will become mature for ovulation, when a woman ovulates the egg will burst from the follicle, then what is left of the follicle will become the corpus luteum.

So there you go, another sign to be able to tell if you are for sure ovulating.. :)
TTC #1 since June 2012
DH- Perfect
ME- DOR due to age

My Current Cycle Chart
My Ovulation Chart
Second_Chance
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tiffanynp » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:47 am

Well, poop..I stopped getting notifications..irritating.

So, let me see if I can catch up with everyone...

Second, your appt sounds AWESOME!!! So happy for you about dh results. That is great news. And your OB sounds totally on top of things..greatness! The only thing I knew anything about in your questions was the u/s to look at your eggs. She will probably do an u/s between c11-13 to see how big your follicles are. I usually have pretty small follicles, the one time I had one that was 21mm was the time I got pregnant with dd. So, I assume that is what she is looking at; probably the number you produce too. Hey, no symptoms are a good thing too..anything different is GOOD. The sniffles could be progesterone rising for bfp..FX!!!

Apples, sorry about virus...ugh. I HATE HATE it when this site takes my post away :(.

ttc, so glad you are back on top :). And you are back on here..we missed you!

ray, YAY for a longer LP. And yes, bd more this month we await your bfp shortly. Exciting about shorter cycles :).

Jan, I will do a little dance and say a little prayer that your eggies hang out and wait for dh for the weekend :).

shanessa, we ALL rationalize crazy talk in our heads every month..means we are normal :). A change in symptoms is a GOOD thing!!! Hoping you get to share good news with your sister while she is here..:). that would be wonderful for the both of you. Have fun with her (if you can given the circumstances) this weekend!

afm..well the petting zoo at the rodeo for dd was the neatest thing in the world!! It was totally worth the entire trip. However, I think all of that pet dander, kids and sawdust gave us both somewhat of a cold :( . Anyway, 3dpo here and not thinking about tww too much as there is nothing to think about yet. And, I feel like crap now with this cold :( . So glad we are approaching weekend..need rest.
Now, that I think about it...I too didn't get the sore boobs this time after O..i don't know; so strange. I got them before and then it went away. They usually are HUGE by now..but just normal. Maybe we are just all messed up this cycle???
I know this has nothing to do with ttc or maybe it does with the femara?? TMI maybe..but my bowels have been so off this month. The first two weeks I was consitpated and now I am having all kinds of gas and lots of bathroom trips. Its driving me a little crazy. Hoping my thyroid isn't off and I don't know it.
Oh yeah, almost forgot..on Wed afternoon I got a text from dh saying, "GUESS WHAT, there is a dead rabbit in our yard". So, there was with dd so we will see. Maybe this time it will ring true for a bfp..last month he saved a rabbit; this month he found it already dead (Just like when preg with dd). Now, I know this sounds crazy; we do not have a rabbit issue or anything..just all so concidental. He buried it in our yard too (now we have two rabbits in our yard). Hopefully, in a week or so I can say "the rabbit done died" :omg: .
Have a WONDERFUL weekend ladies!!
Me, Tiffany: 40. DH: 43. DD: 17mo's.
TTC#2 since June 2012.
Cycle #1: Chemical bfp June 2012 :(.
Cycle #4: Clomid 100mg cd3-7 Angel baby @ 9w1d on Nov 18, 2012 :(.
Cycle#5: Clomid 100mg cd3-7; BFN.
Cycle#6: Femara 5mg cd3-7; Angel baby#2 @ 5w4d on March 3, 2013 :(.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
Cycle#7: Femara 5mg cd3-7, Ovaboost, Aspirin, and Foligard; BFP!!!!!!! :)
DD conceived on first cycle of Clomid 100mg after 3cycles BFN on Clomid 50mg.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momof2girls1017 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:30 pm

Hi ladies..
as we brace for a massive snow storm here in NY ...and yet again GAS Lines...I braved the winter weather and went to the RE ...
measuring on point and almost towards the end of the u/s ...she saw a flicker!

My flicker of hope....lets hope this bean stays with me!

TTC2-- so glad to hear you being yourself...your usually a really strong voice and your rare moment of weakness was sad for all of us.

Everyone else...good luck and stay positve.
..J- I wish i was on a farm with horses...screw this NY weather and apocalyptic gas lines..im over it. I want to raise animals and tend to the land...Do you want company? LOL

Have a great weekend everyone! Hope you guys get symptoms for those of you in TWW and Happy BDing to all the rest!

God Bless and stay warm
momof2girls1017
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanessa91 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:49 pm

:) Hi Ladies:

I am a bit late on the posting today. Working from home today due to the blizzard coming to visit NY/NJ area today/tonight. How lovely...NOT :x Was trying to get some work done b4 we lost power (just assuming we will).

Momof2 - I am with you. Do we really need ANOTHER storm? Sigh. I am hoping I have a good excuse to bale on too much shoveling. LOL Excellent news on the flicker! Next time it will be a full fledge flaming heartbeat!

TTC - welcome back to the fold, girl. You TOTALLY hit the mark on your BDs! Let's hope the elevated hips and Preseed/Zevestica did the trick. Had me cracking up about the sperm needing directions (only the females would ask, right) and high fiving at the cervix (definitely male)!

Tiff - maybe yall should open a rabbit farm. You would have no problems getting the stock. LOL. Excellent sign for you. I am praying that it works out that way for you.

Second - as usual, providing valuable information. I often get early dips and was wondering myself. Nice to know what it means (one less thing to worry about). Congrats on the motility improvement! One weight off your mind, right. So now you don't need to worry about every day or every other day....hopefully that is all mute in a few days when you get that STRONG BFP! I agree with Tiff, I think the doc will be looking for egg size. I had the same done, but I don't remember at what day in my cycle. The HSG is usually done around cd 9-11. You are forbidden ( :) ) from BDing B4 the test so that they don't interfere with and pregnancy taking place. But you are free to go at it the day of and thereafter. Now that your tubes are flushed, they say it is an awesome time (for up to 3 cycles) to get a BFP! What I am hoping for. This is my second cycle since having my last one in early January.

Apples - truly hate when you have written a nice message and then poof ...it is gone! :x Have a peaceful weekend! No kicking the computer or slamming the mouse. :)

I am sorry if I missed anyone. Rushing b4 power loss...

AFM - 10dpo - temps are really high (up again this a.m.). This is going to sound foolish, but I am now starting to get nervous. :roll: Either I am in for a nice, long-awaited surprise :shock: ....or I am being set up for a big disappointment :cry: . Trying not to focus too much on it which of course makes me focus MORE on it. Testing tomorrow if temps are still up.

Have a great weekend ladies - I will probably be sitting in the dark for most of it. :doh:
Me 43, DH 47 DS 6
MC – 4/06 (5wks, nat), 7/06 (blight ovum 6wks, d&c), 2/09 (molar 5wks, d&c), 4/10 (nat)
Fibroid surg. – 08/05, 09/06, 08/09
01/07 - BFP! - DS born 10/2007
HSG –12/10 convoluted tubes (adhesions?), left w/ slight hydro; HSG 01/13 -tubes open. Poss convolution/dilation on left
Took ttc break 2011 (new job/loss of father)!
IVF#1, 03/12 – 22 retrieved, 4 trans – BFP: Chem, beta = 4.3
IVF#2, 05/12 – 16 retrieved w/ Lupron, 5 trans – BFP: Chem, beta 6
FET 08/12 - 1 embryo - BFN
03/08/13 - 13DPO - BFP!!
03/13/13 Beta 170, Progesterone 13.51
03/18/13 Beta 1035, Progesterone 12.18

03/29/13 U/S - Saw and heard HB! 118bps
05/31/13 - DS loss at 15 weeks

"For nothing is impossible with God." (Luke 1:37)
shanessa91
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tiffanynp » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:45 pm

Holy crap shanessa!!! Your temps have NEVER been up on 10dpo!!!!!!
U better update somehow with that test!!!
Stay safe in storms and warm...u too momof2!!
TTC#2 since June 2012.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Hoopla » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:29 am

Hi Everyone!

Just checking in to say hello! I've been reading along this last week and sending you all sticky vibes!!

TTC#2 -the cycle I got pregnant (this time) I got my +OPK on day 13 -a complete surprise since the 5-6 months prior to that it had been more like CD17. We only got in one BD, maybe two. Hoping you have the some luck I did!! I also put hips up for a bit afterward -I completely believe this helps my tilted uterus!

Shanessa -have you tested?!? Really hope you get your BFP this weekend! Best wishes to you!

Second Chance -so glad the motility improved! Hopefully that little boost of confidence will get those swimmers to the right spot!!

Momof2 -so glad you saw a flicker!! Keeping my fingers crossed for a healthy little one! Keep us posted!

Tiffany -i love looking for signs -and it definitely sounds like your rabbit is a good one!! Would love to see you get your BFP soon!

AFM -I had the CVS yesterday. I should get the FISH results next Tuesday and then the full results about a week later. I have mixed feelings about doing the testing, but my OB is a firm believer in doing them for advanced maternal age women! Hoping for the best!

EOE -good luck to all of you!
M
Me:42
DH: 43
Currently TTC #2
Darling Son born June 17, 2011
Stopped BF #1 in May 2012
Cycle 2: Chemical Pregnancy
Cycle 9: BFP ended in blighted ovum and D and C
Trying again....
Cycle 1 again. =BFP!!
Hoopla
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby shanessa91 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:59 am

Good Morning Ladies:

Hope those of you dealing with wild weather have managed to safely come through it all! We had about a foot of snow/ice. Lovely!

Hoopla - I was always unsure about the testing too. I had my DS one week after my 37th birthday. Because of my m/c history and b/c they preferred the practice, I recall them using less invasvive blood/urine testing. I can't tell you exactly what they were since it was a while ago but I do remember my doctor telling me that if the less invasive tests came back with indicators that something could be wrong, then she would do the invasive ones. Maybe you can ask your doctor if that is a possibility with you? Here's hoping you have great results!

Well ladies, this may (will) be a long post....
So on 11dpo (Saturday), I awoke an hour b4 my normal time and temped. My temps dropped way down (still above cover line but...) from Friday (from 98.5 to 98). I was completely bumped of course. :( Figured :af: would be showing up the next day. I got up to go to the bathroom and then went back to sleep. I awoke again three hours later. As a matter of habit, I temped again. Temps are now back up (98.3). :? WTH? Now I was confused, I would expect the same or lower..not higher. Because we got a foot of snow and I needed to do some shoveling, I figured it was best to test and remove any doubt. BFN. :( I wasn't extremely surprised since I had been feeling some AF-like cramping since late Thursday and into Friday. I had convinced myself that it could also be pregnancy-related cramping but with the temp drop, I saw the writing on the wall. :roll: Sunday morning (12dpo), again awoke one hour b4 regular time, temped...TEMPS ROSE slightly. From 98-98.1. Figured this was a fluke (although never happened b4). Waited all day for AF to show. Was grateful that at least LP stayed above coverline longer b4 temp dropping. While watching TV with DS (we stayed in all day in our pajamas!), he turned to me and said "Mommy, you have a baby in your belly." :shock: Now kids will say things that seem odd, but this really threw me. I asked him why he would say that and he just laughed and giggled (love when he does that! :) ). Anyway...AF NEVER showed. And now, I have stopped feeling like it is coming. This a.m. temps were up again (from 98.1 to 98.2). :o Maybe that temp drop on Saturday (11 dpo) was implantation?!?!?. I haven't tested b/c quite honestly, I am not sure I can take seeing another BFN. When I got preggo with DS I temped 3 days after my 10dpo dip and got a BFP so I am waiting until tomorrow. But I am so nervous. I don't really have any signs except the persistent dull ache in my right side (between waist and hip) which I have had since around 4 dpo...my teeth on the bottom left side were sensitive last night and this morning while brushing. Also, while at TGIF on Saturday night, I kept spazzing out when talking to the waitress (couldn't remember what I wanted to ask her). Also, this morning, although I had helped shovel the driveway and walkway on Saturday, I was mildly startled to see the mounds of snow lining the drive when I opened the garage. I didn't even wear my snowboots today b/c I had totally forgotten it had snowed! Maybe that is not a sign more so that I am dwelling on this too much to the distraction of all else. Anyway, that's my story. Pray for me ladies. I have been saying enough of my own this weekend. Sigh.
Me 43, DH 47 DS 6
MC – 4/06 (5wks, nat), 7/06 (blight ovum 6wks, d&c), 2/09 (molar 5wks, d&c), 4/10 (nat)
Fibroid surg. – 08/05, 09/06, 08/09
01/07 - BFP! - DS born 10/2007
HSG –12/10 convoluted tubes (adhesions?), left w/ slight hydro; HSG 01/13 -tubes open. Poss convolution/dilation on left
Took ttc break 2011 (new job/loss of father)!
IVF#1, 03/12 – 22 retrieved, 4 trans – BFP: Chem, beta = 4.3
IVF#2, 05/12 – 16 retrieved w/ Lupron, 5 trans – BFP: Chem, beta 6
FET 08/12 - 1 embryo - BFN
03/08/13 - 13DPO - BFP!!
03/13/13 Beta 170, Progesterone 13.51
03/18/13 Beta 1035, Progesterone 12.18

03/29/13 U/S - Saw and heard HB! 118bps
05/31/13 - DS loss at 15 weeks

"For nothing is impossible with God." (Luke 1:37)
shanessa91
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tiffanynp » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:25 am

Hoopla, I too haven't done the testing in the past but am very tempted to do it this time..whenever I get my bfp. I think once it is over and you have your normal results you will be happy that you did. Please update us after you talk to OB on Tuesday.

Shanessa, WAHOO dear!! I have had a good feeling about you all month this time. I am SO EXCITED for you. And no, you have never had temp rises like that this late from what I could see. And, to be honest..the stupid factor always is my first key that I am truly preggos..haha :rofl: . It is totally the truth..last time I even charted "doing stupid s**t all day today, even took another dose of thryiod pill today". Should have been my first clue but didn't get it until tested. So yay for stupid!!!

afm...HELP>>>Tell me how to not be devastated with a bfn this month.
I have few symptoms and am terrified of testing on Thursday at 9dpo (Valentine’s day). I have so many things leading me to believe this IS the cycle it SHOULD happen which is making all of this anxiety and fear of the bfn.
*A Medium (fun reading we had done in a private fb moms group) said, “see #6 around you, could be June or cycle #6” for when I would conceive baby#2 who is also a "boy". This IS the SIXTH cycle we have tried after Caylee for baby#2.
*Every THIRD cycle I get a bfp. This is the 3rd cycle after Miscarriage.
Dead rabbit in yard (happened with Caylee).
*I got a correct eyelash wish last week when I used Caylee’s eyelash (also happened when preg with Caylee except it was my own eyelash.
*I wished on a chicken; the wish bone with dh two days ago and got the longest piece.
*The only thing I haven’t had yet is a bfp dream; but last month I had that weird dream where I saw an lo that looked like Caylee holding onto her as they were grabbing my leg.
Do you see all the insanity here..UGH!
Furthermore, we are going to OKC on Friday to celebrate my gma 90th birthday and I don’t want to be depressed while I am there about yet another bfn. I am so scared I am going to take this one hard. I don’t know how to prepare for this. I am praying like crazy; put my “God is BIG ENOUGH” rubber bracelet back on. Just don’t know what else to do.
I told dh yesterday and he totally didn’t understand. He said, “well test when we get back”. Then he says, “so now I am nervous about this week and think we are going to have a bad time in OK”. Now, I have him being negative too. NOT GOOD ladies…we need no negativity when we go see my parents..it is hard enough. Crap..HELP!!
TTC#2 since June 2012.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Hoopla » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Oh, Shanessa! Really hoping that this is it for you! I can't wait for you to test!!! Please keep us posted. Thinking of you!

Tiffany -Hoping you get your positive this week. I've never gotten a positive before 10DPO. Hoping you get an extra special Valentine's Day gift!!

AFM, there weren't enough cells collected in my CVS to get the fast FISH results.... This means we will get them either this Friday or more likely next Tuesday (next Monday is a holiday). Going to try to put this out of my mind this week and just keep hoping for the best.

Best wishes to EOE!
M
Me:42
DH: 43
Currently TTC #2
Darling Son born June 17, 2011
Stopped BF #1 in May 2012
Cycle 2: Chemical Pregnancy
Cycle 9: BFP ended in blighted ovum and D and C
Trying again....
Cycle 1 again. =BFP!!
Hoopla
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Second_Chance » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:04 pm

HI Everyone

Happy Monday, hope you all had a good weekend.. Today has been a busy day so just now getting a minute to catch up with where everyone is..

Tiff- the bathroom issues you are having can also be a result from your diet change.. Just a thought. I sure hope the dead rabbit is a sign from above for you.. For some reason, I truly think a BFP in coming for you soon, if its not this month it is coming.. I am certain of it.. What is a eyelash Wish?? never heard of that... this is the pot calling the kettle black here but please try not to be hard on yourself, the stress will only mess your cycle and head up more.. :hugs: to you...

Momof2girls- So glad you got to see the flicker, I am sure that helped ease your mind some.. :hugs: Next time will be a full blown HB for sure.. :D

Shanessa- WOW.. ok, so this may be it for you.. I am so HOPING it is.. Will be checking your posts for your HAPPY NEWS.. LOL on the snow, sounds like a total mess there.. glad it missed us here for once.. I am praying HARD that you get your BFP in the next couple of days.

Hoopla- I have several friends that are in their late 30's and having babies and have a blood test that shows them a whole gamit of things.. Try not to stress it, wont do any good anyway right :) So glad things are progressing well for you, I know it is a relief..

AFM- 9DPO today.. Temp dip 7DPO.. still no post O cramping or breast tenderness that I normally have. I did have some pulling and stomach tightening off and on DPO 7 and 8 but I also exercised on Sat AM and it could be from that.. temp still up and CM still there.. Will know this week which way it goes, should start having some pre AF spotting that will start by Thurs or Fri.. I refuse to test, until its obvious that I should... its weird, this month I am kind of over it.. either it happens or it doesn't, I guess this is my coping mechanism kicking in to protect me from the every month BFN that I always get.. Thyroid results came back in.. thyroid low again, :doh: WTH... so they changed my Synthroid dosage again.. I did talk to OBGYN about it and my worry about this and TTC, she said she was more concerned that could keep me from Ovulating and messing up my cycle (which it is not) and that yes I need to get this under control but she was not concerned it was hindering my TTC stand point.. Nothing else going on, just in waiting and hoping. Did have a vivid dream last night, about being childless and when I woke up my face was wet from where I was crying in my sleep... :( Just wish it would happen so I can finally move on from my mind of 24/7 TTC..

Hi EOE! Hope all is good. :D
TTC #1 since June 2012
DH- Perfect
ME- DOR due to age

My Current Cycle Chart
My Ovulation Chart
Second_Chance
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby maxxiniko » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:08 pm

Hope you don't mind me joining. My story is that I have a h/o 1 m/c, 1 chemical, successful IVF (with twins!), another m/c and then another m/c for which I had a d&c 2 weeks ago. My infertility w/u prior to my IVF was normal. I wasn't even seriously trying this last time. I used my cbfm just to check if I am still ovulating regularly (I'm 41) and the thing was broken and gave my low readings all month. I decided to test anyway and was shocked to find out I was pg! I went in at 7 weeks and saw what I thought was a heartbeat on the slower side but the tech told me all was ok. At 9 weeks there was no heartbeat. I really thought this one would work out :cry: All the symptoms were there. Anyway I'm going to keep trying and if we have to do another round of IVF I guess we will. I'm pretty sure I O'd over the weekend and we DTD on Friday and Saturday and yes I know it's only 2 weeks after my d/c and yes I know the chances are really slim that I'll get pregnant so quickly but I'm going to pretend that I can! I have an appt with my ob on Thursday just as a f/u after the d&c and another appt with my RE just to talk about options and to do bloodwork. Last April all my bloods looked good but who knows now. Can I call myself 2DPO?
maxxiniko
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 40s