Devastated :(

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Devastated :(

Postby 10thtimearound » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:39 am

((((Hugs))))) I am so sorry your sister is anything but a sister! I am glad we still have you on FB! I hope one day she can MATURE and see the error of her ways and repair the damage she has done to your relationship!
Birth/Grief Support Doula, Busy Mom to 9 ttcing #10

5 girls ,4 boys. 22,20,18,( 5 years unexplained infertility) 11,10,8,7,5,2

Nine 1st trimester losses, Two 2nd trimester losses at 17 wks(Pathology came back normal both times) :(
ImageImageImage
My Ovulation Chart
10thtimearound
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Janovich » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:11 am

:cry: ..... that is so bloody cruel,...i'm so sorry you've been hurt by all of this ER,... big cuddle from me. There is nothing worse than a violation of privacy and when it comes from family members too, that's a double blow to the heart..xx

I don't do FB as think there's far too much for the whole world to read and too much of a risk for me personally to put down in words, what can be extremely deep and personal feelings... just my take on the whole FB thing, but i've heard enough horrid stories and utterly upsetting ones (like yours) to keep away from it all...

Each to their own though and not passing judgement on anyone else who uses the website you understand, as i do realise it's a great way to keep in touch with others.

Janxx
Janovich x
Me: 46
OH: 44
Chemical - January 2013
TTC since Feb 2012, naturally
Temping and watching CM changes when I can!
My Ovulation Chart || [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Janovich
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby 10thtimearound » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:54 am

I love the PRIVATE FB page!! No public access and only members of the page can see our comments. keeps my ttc business private. I still like to post here but this is a public forum so ANYone can read the posts here so I always keep that in mind when posting here.
Birth/Grief Support Doula, Busy Mom to 9 ttcing #10

5 girls ,4 boys. 22,20,18,( 5 years unexplained infertility) 11,10,8,7,5,2

Nine 1st trimester losses, Two 2nd trimester losses at 17 wks(Pathology came back normal both times) :(
ImageImageImage
My Ovulation Chart
10thtimearound
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Second_Chance » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:50 am

Hi Empire... I am so sorry you have gone thru this, especially from someone that should be your biggest cheerlearder right now.. You have been a great source of knowledge and thoughts during my time on this forum so not having you still on is sad..

ER Sister... if you are reading this right now.. SHAME ON YOU. You need to support your sister and respect her. I sincerely hope you are never in a situation where you have found comfort with people in your same situation but cant get that over fear from being "watched".... Karma wins in the end.... Stop this right now before you ruin what you should cherish more than anything in the world. You sister relationship.. :x

This makes me MAD.... Never in a million years would my sister do this to me. Why, because she only has my happiness in mind. All my family knows that I am in a 40's forum and that it gives me great information and happiness in what I learn and hear and comfort in knowing I am not alone in this journey and they take comfort in that because this is not something one of them can help or fix for me..

SO just to say it once last time.... SHAME ON YOU SISTER.. now go find something else to do with your time and show your sister some support.

Hugs ER :hugs:
Me: 44 DH: 45
TTC #1 since June 2012
DH- Perfect
ME- DOR due to age

March 2013 started taking DHEA 25mg 3 times a day FSH is now 8.5... down from 17.8 from 3 months earlier. They want it well below 10.

June, 2013- AMH level .016 (low) they want it over 1.

June 2013- Antral Follicle Ct- 6 (low) they want it over 10.

My Current Cycle Chart
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Second_Chance
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC in our 40s