So What's Everyone got planned for the Weekend?

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

So What's Everyone got planned for the Weekend?

Postby Janovich » Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:04 am

Deviating slightly from the norm,...what's everyone up to over the weekend then??

Well,...I'll be hopefully finishing work early, going up to the yard to have some quality time with my horse, before hot footing it down the motorway to spend the weekend with my man..(and trying to catch this damn egg if i haven't already popped before then!!)... will be trying out best to BD as much as we can if we can get past the 'i'm tired'... will have to politely say to him that i am too hunni, but we only get a small chance each month so we just gotta get jiggy if we want to try for a mini me/you! LOL

My weekend will then consist of helping out on the farm after a night of Poker at the local pub on Friday evening!,..then up early doors to feed and give the calves their morning slurp of milk,...then bedding down the residients (some 200 of them)...as they're all indoors at the moment through the winter months. Then we'll be doing a mix of corn and supplements (that feeds them through the week, as OH grows and makes his own feed and doesn't buy in). Always something to do around a farm! Will probably have bales of hay/silage to take to a neighbouring farmer too as OH supplies him with his weekly bales for his cattle.

Saturday evening will be either a takeaway or I'll cook something for us then a lazy evening in my the log burner and watching 'Take me Out' on the TV..!!

Sunday,...same thing again with the cattle in the morning and then a well deserved snooze before me driving back home in the evening.

Then....it's Monday and it all happens again in the working world and horsey world for me!

Phew,...no wonder i'm tired sometimes!! Ha Ha.

What are you up to???
Janovich x
Me: 46
OH: 44
Chemical - January 2013
TTC since Feb 2012, naturally
Temping and watching CM changes when I can!
My Ovulation Chart || [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Janovich
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: So What's Everyone got planned for the Weekend?

Postby 10thtimearound » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:51 pm

I am just hanging with the kids and relaxing we all just got back from family roller skate night! May do some kayaking tomorrow if the weather nice?

Just letting you Empire rose was stalked on a public BB that is why she is on a private FB one right now. It is private and NO one unless invited and accepted to can ever see her posts on the private FB. She was on a public forum BB when that happened. If you want to join I can let her know:)
Birth/Grief Support Doula, Busy Mom to 9 ttcing #10

5 girls ,4 boys. 22,20,18,( 5 years unexplained infertility) 11,10,8,7,5,2

Nine 1st trimester losses, Two 2nd trimester losses at 17 wks(Pathology came back normal both times) :(
ImageImageImage
My Ovulation Chart
10thtimearound
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to TTC in our 40s