a cervix with a mind of its own?

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

a cervix with a mind of its own?

Postby momoftreasures » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:32 am

New here and I have a question about my cervix. We are trying to conceive and I've never really had to try before but I guess at 42 it's going to take a little more effort. I watch my cervical position as well as monitor my cervical fluid but that is all I do. I cannot temp as we have a cosleeping 19 month old who isn't sleeping well (getting 4 molars at the same time - ouch!). I also do not use OPK's as I am homeschooling 7 children and my days are just too busy to have to think about that. Anyway, the past few days my cervix was definitely open and dripping EWCM but never got high. I stayed at kind of the mid point. Is that ok? It has never done that before. Is it still possible that I ovulated? Just needing encouragement. Thanks, all!
Momoftreasures
me 42
dh 39
ds 15
ds 13
ds 11
ds 9
ds 6
ds 4
dd 20 mos
desperately praying for another baby girl but would gladly take another boy. TTC #8 naturally (with every supplement known to man) since Sept. '12
didn't know I could love a girl until I had one!
momoftreasures
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: a cervix with a mind of its own?

Postby momoftreasures » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:15 pm

I forgot to add that it never got really soft either. Could this be a hormonal (age?) thing and maybe my hormones weren't right for ovulation?
Momoftreasures
me 42
dh 39
ds 15
ds 13
ds 11
ds 9
ds 6
ds 4
dd 20 mos
desperately praying for another baby girl but would gladly take another boy. TTC #8 naturally (with every supplement known to man) since Sept. '12
didn't know I could love a girl until I had one!
momoftreasures
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: a cervix with a mind of its own?

Postby Second_Chance » Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:11 am

HI
sorry I do not have any useful feedback on this. I have tried checking position and its just to tricky to figure out. The most useful thing for me is CM..
Me: 44 DH: 45
TTC #1 since June 2012
DH- Perfect
ME- DOR due to age

March 2013 started taking DHEA 25mg 3 times a day FSH is now 8.5... down from 17.8 from 3 months earlier. They want it well below 10.

June, 2013- AMH level .016 (low) they want it over 1.

June 2013- Antral Follicle Ct- 6 (low) they want it over 10.

My Current Cycle Chart
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Second_Chance
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC in our 40s