so tired of popping pills and drinking gallons of green tea

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

so tired of popping pills and drinking gallons of green tea

Postby momoftreasures » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:48 am

So in the morning I take b6, b complex, iron, 2 ovaboosts, two fish oils, 5mg DHEA, and then the mucinex and/or a Sudafed PE for the 5 days before ovulation. Then at night I take my prenatals (two Flintstones), two more ovaboosts, and a vitamin C, and again the mucinex/sudafed PE. Holy cow. Anyone else find this overwhelming?
Momoftreasures
me 42
dh 39
ds 15
ds 13
ds 11
ds 9
ds 6
ds 4
dd 20 mos
desperately praying for another baby girl but would gladly take another boy. TTC #8 naturally (with every supplement known to man) since Sept. '12
didn't know I could love a girl until I had one!
momoftreasures
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: so tired of popping pills and drinking gallons of green

Postby Noregrets » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:42 am

I hear ya. I am not taking pills yet but just looking at the list is so overwhelming. All of this is making me back-pedaling re: TTC a bit. I'm getting too old, too tired, too lazy and too set in my way to do this. I just want to conceive "accidentally" like I did before b/c I'm not any good at the trying part! Hang in there.
Noregrets
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: so tired of popping pills and drinking gallons of green

Postby Silverlining » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:59 pm

All I can say is... I'm with you Momoftreasures. 4 pills in the morning, two at midday, 4 at night. Fish oil, EPO, vitex, vitamin B6, folate and multivitamin. I ovulate next Tuesday and this month I don't even feel like BDing... Very, very overwhelming.
Silverlining

Return to TTC in our 40s