Newbee - Anyone at 4dpo????

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Newbee - Anyone at 4dpo????

Postby 6brownie » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:07 am

Hi I'm a newbee! I've been reading a lot of the posts and decided I would post myself. I'm 39 turning 40 in Nov and BF is 40. I'm on 4 dpo and was wondering if there is anyone out there that is willing to do the TWW with me. Also, would love to exchange symptoms to see if anything is similar.

BFP and baby dust !!

DS-21
6brownie
Friend

Re: Newbee - Anyone at 4dpo????

Postby momoftreasures » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:32 am

I'm so confused I don't know where I am. Thought I was going to ovulate today, cm says yesterday, opk says anytime in the next 24-48 hours! So I will gladly wait with you although when I am actually pregnant, I only get one symptom that stands out above all the post ovulation ick. GL!!!
Momoftreasures
me 42
dh 39
ds 15
ds 13
ds 11
ds 9
ds 6
ds 4
dd 20 mos
desperately praying for another baby girl but would gladly take another boy. TTC #8 naturally (with every supplement known to man) since Sept. '12
didn't know I could love a girl until I had one!
momoftreasures
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tammylynn1230 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:56 pm

I am only on CD 4, and waiting to O but wanted to say HI and good luck! I am relatively new on here my self, I joined in January and am on my 4 TTC cycle. I turned 40 in Dec 2012!

Blessings to all!!
Me 42 :love: DH 42 (no kids of own)
DS 25
DD 22
DS 21

TTC since Jan 2013 /TR 12/2012
03/11/13 pregnancy lost @ 5 weeks :angel:

Sept 2014 IVF with frozen donor eggs!
Sept 26: BFN

Jan 12, 2015 IVF with Frozen Donor eggs!
Jan 22 BFP....Jan 30 pregnancy lost @ 5 weeks :angel:

March 23: FET!! Please Lord grant me this miracle...
We transferred two 5 day BB hatching embies!
March 28, 2015 BFP! Thank you Lord!
Due Date: Dec 08, 2015

It's a GIRL!
tammylynn1230
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 10thtimearound » Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:06 pm

Hi welcome! I been around for a while but recently came back. I am 12dpo waiting for af but I will be cheering you on! Good luck!
Birth/Grief Support Doula, Busy Mom to 9 ttcing #10

5 girls ,4 boys. 22,20,18,( 5 years unexplained infertility) 11,10,8,7,5,2

Nine 1st trimester losses, Two 2nd trimester losses at 17 wks(Pathology came back normal both times) :(
ImageImageImage
My Ovulation Chart
10thtimearound
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Noregrets » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm 9DPO but know that I'm out this cycle. So will be cheering you on from the side line.

momoftreasures - what is that one symptom that said you're pregnant? Mine is my areola darken immediately! I can stare at my boobs and know. Weird huh?
Noregrets
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Want to be mummy » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:13 am

Hi,
Im 6dpo and a newbie myself, same as you been reading on here for while but only posted couple of days ago
Good luck!
Want to be mummy

Postby 6brownie » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:43 am

Thanks for replying everyone.

Noregrets, When I was pregnant with my DS 21 years ago! (I know that's a long time ago) the only symptom I had was morning sickness. I had my period and was already a month pregnant. So this time around the only symptom that seems new to me besides the regular ovulation and AF symptoms is crying and being overly emotional. I lost it and was sobbing because I forgot my dad's b-day and that I thought I spent to much money at the grocery store. That is not like me at all.

Current symptoms:
1dpo - constipation, headache, emotional crying, sore throat, cramping in uterus, bad back ache, not sleeping well, ewcm
2-3dpo - constipation, headache, tired, nipples sore, boobs itching (weird), sore throat, runny nose (just got over being sick last week), back ache, cramping, not sleeping well, ewcm
4dpo - constipation, headache, crabby, boobs still itching, really tired (falling asleep at work), cramping, ewcm
5dpo - diarrhea (tmi), really tired, boobs little sore, weird dreams, wanted to cry at news story today about veterans (not like me to cry). not much cm.

I decided this time not to POAS until after AF is supposed to show her ugly face! It's to heartbreaking to get the BFN's! I'll post again this weekend if I have any new symptoms.

Good Luck to everyone and Baby dust to us all!!!!
6brownie
Friend

Postby momoftreasures » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:26 pm

No regrets - it has been different every time. With #1 it was furious cramps that lasted from 13 dpo - 18 dpo. #2 was mild nausea at 8 dpo and I just KNEW. #3 was extreme (!) exhaustion that hit like a freight train at 7dpo. #4 was having to get up to pee at 1:30 am at 8 dpo. #5 was round ligament pain when turning over in bed at 9dpo. #6 was insomnia that hit at 8dpo. And # 7 was stinky pee at 19dpo but I ovulated on cd6 with her so technically, AF wasn't even due yet. Anxious to find out what it will be next time!! Don't give up!
Momoftreasures
me 42
dh 39
ds 15
ds 13
ds 11
ds 9
ds 6
ds 4
dd 20 mos
desperately praying for another baby girl but would gladly take another boy. TTC #8 naturally (with every supplement known to man) since Sept. '12
didn't know I could love a girl until I had one!
momoftreasures
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby 6brownie » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:25 am

Just thought I would update where I was at this week.

Current symptoms UPDATED:
1dpo - constipation, headache, emotional crying, sore throat, cramping in uterus, bad back ache, not sleeping well, ewcm
2-3dpo - constipation, headache, tired, nipples sore, boobs itching (weird), sore throat, runny nose (just got over being sick last week), back ache, cramping, not sleeping well, ewcm
4dpo - constipation, headache, crabby, boobs still itching, really tired (falling asleep at work), cramping, ewcm
5dpo - diarrhea (tmi), really tired, boobs little sore, weird dreams, wanted to cry at news story today about veterans (not like me to cry). not much cm.
6dpo - constipation, can't sleep, boobs sore, bleeding gums while brushing (don't have bleeding gums), cramps like AF is coming but way to early!
7dpo - constipation, low back hurting, cramps, headache, really tired. Getting irritated about everything. BF asked me if I had started AF because I was so crabby and moody. BF and me BD and it's actually painful. I told him it felt like something was being hit up inside and he said that he felt it too. Not sure what that was. I do remember having discomfort while BD when I was pregnant with my son.
Today-8dpo - Woke up with a soar throat and runny nose, finally slept ok, low back ache, boobs feel better, had 3 bowel movements just in AM (tmi), cramps feel about the same, tired and really hungry.

Just staying calm and waiting until Sunday to test. Hopefully AF won' t come and i'll get a BFP!

Good Luck everyone and Baby Dust to you !!!!
6brownie
Friend

Postby 6brownie » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:19 pm

Well! I'm on 11dpo and couldn't help myself so I POAS and of course it was a BFN!! I feel like this month is a bust. I should have known better that it might be to early. AF is supposed to come on 4/21 so deep down I was hoping that I would be one of the lucky ones to get a BFP early.

How is everyone else doing?

When I got pregnant with my DS at 17 it took 5 months of DTD a lot. I imagine know that I'm almost 40 it will take a lot longer. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Good luck to everyone and lots of baby dust!!!!
6brownie
Friend

Return to TTC in our 40s