TTC in our 40's ~ welcome new friends!

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC in our 40's ~ welcome new friends!

Postby tammylynn1230 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:16 am

Aww, Tiffany, the numbers don't sound too bad, you should jump over to the preggo boards and lurk over there, I have seen plenty of low beta preg go on to be full term! I think at our age we all need a lil progesteron boost, lol.

Also, you have a good progression on your sticks, I never got that with my CP and my proges was like 8!

Sending :hugs: :hugs: and lots of :praying: :praying: :praying:
Me 42 :love: DH 42 (no kids of own)
DS 25
DD 22
DS 21

TTC since Jan 2013 /TR 12/2012
03/11/13 pregnancy lost @ 5 weeks :angel:

Sept 2014 IVF with frozen donor eggs!
Sept 26: BFN

Jan 12, 2015 IVF with Frozen Donor eggs!
Jan 22 BFP....Jan 30 pregnancy lost @ 5 weeks :angel:

March 23: FET!! Please Lord grant me this miracle...
We transferred two 5 day BB hatching embies!
March 28, 2015 BFP! Thank you Lord!
Due Date: Dec 08, 2015

It's a GIRL!
tammylynn1230
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tiffanynp » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:31 am

Clementine your a sweetie...thanks. Next beta is tomorrow after work..48hours later.
Me, Tiffany: 40. DH: 43. DD: 17mo's.
TTC#2 since June 2012.
Cycle #1: Chemical bfp June 2012 :(.
Cycle #4: Clomid 100mg cd3-7 Angel baby @ 9w1d on Nov 18, 2012 :(.
Cycle#5: Clomid 100mg cd3-7; BFN.
Cycle#6: Femara 5mg cd3-7; Angel baby#2 @ 5w4d on March 3, 2013 :(.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
Cycle#7: Femara 5mg cd3-7, Ovaboost, Aspirin, and Foligard; BFP!!!!!!! :)
DD conceived on first cycle of Clomid 100mg after 3cycles BFN on Clomid 50mg.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby woofwoofgirl » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:46 am

Hi Tiffany. I was away from the boards for a few days and just now getting caught up.

I just wanted to send you a hearty CONGRATULATIONS on your BFP!!!!!! That is so awesome and so very happy for you! So very exciting. Stick, baby stick!!
Me: 43
Fiance: 44 (Two Children in Their Early 20s)
Two Furbabies: Buck (10), Remi (14)
TTC #1
woofwoofgirl
Friend

Postby tiffanynp » Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:50 am

Thanks woofwoof..your chart is looking good!!!

So, I called RE office back because I was freaking out. And the nurse said, "it is only that low because you are SOOOO early", "Remember anything above 5 means you are pregnant. It is the next number that is important". So, I am going in tomorrow morning instead of waiting until afternoon so I can have results tomorrow and not have to go thru another whole day of this.
TTC#2 since June 2012.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tammylynn1230 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:00 pm

Good luck!!! :praying: :praying: :praying: :praying: :fingers crossed: :fingers crossed:
DS 25
DD 22
DS 21

It's a GIRL!
tammylynn1230
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tiffanynp » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:11 pm

Thank you Tammy!!!
TTC#2 since June 2012.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Clementine37 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:06 pm

Tiffany - that's great you got an a.m. appt. Waiting is terrible and you've done so much of it until this point, lets get on with the show! :D Looking forward to your update.

I think I had way too much time on my hands today and I got to wondering something. I'm sure someone on here can help. This may be a very stupid question and I'll probably :doh: when I hear the answer. Regarding the TTC process, there are so many possible points of failure. How do the doctors figure out if sperm is, in fact, meeting the egg but there is a problem simply with implantation? Short of having low progesterone, is it just the lining thickness or what? I am wondering because, what are the chances of having that happen one month or many and not getting a BFP ever because of no implantation? I'm laughing at myself because I feel like I should know this after 9 months of TTC!! :rofl:
Me: 45
DH: 30
We have three sweet and wonderful boys

Baby Logan
Clementine37
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby lyngret » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:37 pm

Hi girlsss!,

Btw- my name is Grettel my wife is Lyn so we put it togethr . Grettel is who rights!!!

Cle. I know its crazy not To know this things right!! I feel the same, like how can he even tell what really happen in there!!

Tiffany- your too early girl,,, your going to be totally Prego!,,,,,,

Tammy - nice pic. On my 5dpiui and I have light cramp, tired and nauseaus, so let see what happens! I think you and I are back to back next week.

Ok ladies love ya! And lots of baby dust to the TTC clan!!! Loll 8) :babydustb: :babydustb: :babydustb: :babydustb:
lyngret

Postby Frannie_ » Wed May 01, 2013 12:42 am

Hello Hello everyone!

Clementine - Tammy, mom is overall ok. The only thing that worries us a little is the "wound". Needs to show more signs of healing. Anyway, we are hopeful.

Clementine - I have colleagues that had babies at 45 and 47 so you are not done! You might even be preggo as we speak :)

Tiffany - I totally agree with Tammy and Clementine. Just close your eyes and picture your new beautiful big belly.

Grettel - you are in the right place :D

AFM - CD11 and i will start OPK testing today. Usually O is between CD12 and CD15.

Have a nice day.. looking forward to yr news
:bfp: - Sept 3, 2013

Our beautiful baby boy was born on May 13, 2014.
Frannie_
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Clementine37 » Wed May 01, 2013 7:06 am

Good morning ladies!

Tiffany - looking forward to hearing about your test results. Saying a prayer for you this morning.

Tammy - how are you feeling? Any new symptoms? :D

Grettel - I am 6dpiui (5dpo) so there are a few of us that are around the same time. How are you feeling today?

Frannie - thanks for the words of encouragement! I sorted the charts on Fertility Friend yesterday for Pregnant and Over 43. There were over 100 charts in there so I guess there is some hope yet :D

AFM - last cycle, I would have bet money that I was pg. I don't like to symptom spot and post my thoughts because, so far, I've been wrong. But, I will today just for sh*ts and giggles... I've been completely exhausted for the past few days requiring a nap in the afternoon like I just couldn't keep my eyes open. And, at night falling asleep at 9pm which so isn't me. Maybe because temping is making me exhausted. Major stuffy nose for two days. I don't have allergies, but I've heard that they can come on anytime. Mild cramping yesterday and today. Today, headache, but I do get migraines and nauseous since last night. Today is much worse. I had terrible nausea with my boys very early on. That is how I'm feeling today. That is also how I felt last month. So, who knows....

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Baby Logan
Clementine37
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tammylynn1230 » Wed May 01, 2013 7:27 am

Good Morning Girls It is a glorious morning here in Southeastern WI, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and the geese and ducks are sitting on their nests, it's my favorite time of the year :D

Well, I caved and tested this morning and BFN, but I am loco and it way way early for me LOL, considering that FF is giving me two different O days, so I am either DPO 5 or DPO 7 Not a lot of symptoms jumping out at me but that's ok! I'm not that good a symptom spotting, I have a tendency of talking myself out of them, thinking It's all in my head, LOL

TiffanyP, thinking of you girl! FX for amazing results!

Grettel and Clementime, your symptoms sound real good! I love how you guys are close in days after IUI :) I hope we get a twofer BFP!!

Frannie, Good luck on catching the egg!

WoofWoof and Williamsbaby, hope your doing good :)
DS 25
DD 22
DS 21

It's a GIRL!
tammylynn1230
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby lyngret » Wed May 01, 2013 8:59 am

Hi girls!!

How do I put my Temp chart and all the little things as a signature??

Btw! Today I couldn't finish breakfast, had to go back to bed with nausea and the worse chills ever. I have the AC off and I have goes bombs alllll over.
Today was my highest BBT so perhaps that my have to do with it, but I need to shake it off!!!!

Ok girls, have a beautiful day! It's amazing her in Hollywood Florida!!!
lyngret

Postby tiffanynp » Wed May 01, 2013 9:10 am

Tammy, it does sound beautiful there. Love the birds and goose stuff..animal lover here :). Dont' worry I usually start testing on 8dpo. Since being on this site I have totally become a poas addict for sure.

Ingret...I am not sure how to get your chart on here..I am sorry I am of no help :(. Your symptoms sound GREAT! FX! I wanna be in Florida! BTW, like the tww name..perfect!

Clementine, you are getting to "prime" symtom spotting time-frame. it is okay to symptom spot on here..that is what we are here for. No worries..we will obsess with you :). It's our job...haha! Thanks for you prayers; greatly appreciated!

Frannie, thanks for encouragement..hoping you are right!

afm..well my 12dpo test (today) is def doubled my 10dpo..HOPING my bloodwork says the same or better...FX. I need to relax a little bit about all of this. Very odd but I do NOT feel preg at all..not normal for me. My personal trainer friend says it could be because of the bvitamins (new med) that I have now upped to twice a day because of bfp maybe giving me all kinds of energy and keeping symptoms at bay. Who knows..I just want it to be a healthy baby. I talked to bean last night as I was talking to God..encouraging him/her and of course begging God. It gave me some peace before falling asleep. Man, that progesterone knocked my butt out! I forgot it does make sleep for me AWESOME! it is like afreaking narcotic or something so weird.
So, had second beta drawn this morning and we wait another 5hours to hear results. Praying and hoping for 30-50 to put my mind at ease. That would for sure do it. This is only a representative of 41hour difference though..so we shall see...FX, even eyes crossed at this point :rofl:
TTC#2 since June 2012.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Clementine37 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:25 am

Excellent news Tiffany!! Woo hoo! I think the "not feeling pregnant" is actually a symptom weirdly enough :D. You hear it on here all the time!! Can't wait to hear your blood results! C'mon sticky baby!

Baby Logan
Clementine37
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Clementine37 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:49 am

Tammy - we've all caved waaay too early at some point or another. Those little sticks just call our name. For a half-second this morning, I thought I would test but I KNOW I'm only 5dpo. You have reason to believe you may be 7dpo which makes more sense to test. As you can see by my earlier post, I am good at talking myself out of symptoms too.

Grettel - I've had the same problem the past few days where I have chills all over my body and just can't seem to get warm. I'm probably coming down with a sinus infection which would explain the stuffy nose, headache, fatigue and chills. It is noon here and I just woke up from a NAP!! Can't seem to get enough sleep. I hope you feel better soon. I will see if I can put together instructions to do tickers and charts for your siggy and will PM them to you.

I did forget to mention earlier that my bb's have been incredibly sore...like I can't wear a bra sore, for three days. Again, I do get sore bb's after ovulation, so maybe it's that. I've decided I will hold off testing until Sunday which will be 9dpo. We will be in Chicago visiting our new baby niece and, if I can, I would love to get my BFP there. I think my DH would love that! My temps this luteal phase have been higher than they've ever been. I think I will only test if that trend continues. Ha...who am I kidding? :D

Baby Logan
Clementine37
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 40s