Cycling on -- Part Once (11)

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Cycling on -- Part Once (11)

Postby raybuth » Fri May 10, 2013 5:06 am

Shanessa – Hugs to you. I am sure that your appointment today will go well and I hope you will not have to wait too long for results. I bet you are very excited to share your news!!

Tiff – I am so glad to hear that the results came back so great! Whoohoo!! Have a great time this weekend.

Second – Here’s hoping AF stays away :noaf: .

Hello to EOE! I hope that all of you have a wonderful weekend and that all of our Mom’s and Mom’s-to-be have a great Mother’s Day.

AFM – CD14 today. We had IUI #2 yesterday and we have really been working hard to BD between. DH and I are totally exhausted at this point, so I am glad that I have confirmed O. We managed to BD 3 days in a row! With both of us close to 44, that’s great effort, eh? WhooHoo! I have not seen that much action in such a short window in more than a decade :wink:

Even though I had a huge temp spike yesterday, that spike was due to the trigger shot. However, the temp stayed elevated today so ot looks like I did O last night. Onward to the TWW.... :babydustb: :babydustg: :babydustb:
Me: 44, DH: 43
DSS: 18, DS: 10
TTC Cycle #1 - #5 - Naturally
TTC Cycle #6, Femara
TTC Cycle #7, Femara/Trigger/IUI - 4/12/13 & 4/13/13 - BFN
TTC Cycle #8, Femara/Trigger/IUI - 5/9/13 - BFN
TTC Cycle #9, Femara/IUI - 6/4/13 - BFN
TTC Cycle #10, Femara
TTC Cycle #11

My Ovulation Chart
raybuth
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momoftreasures » Sun May 12, 2013 12:42 pm

Not a good day here. Dh is out if town and I'm running 4 baseball players on three teams all over the place by myself and my littles are falling apart. I am 6dpo I think although I never got a positive opk. Had all the egg white cm, cervix SHOW and then the next day sticky and dryish, but no positive. Of course, I drink gallons a day during my fertile days to help with ewcm so maybe that's why. We did manage to bd the night before and two nights before O. Just losing hope. And I have a migraine, which really doesn't help.
Momoftreasures
me 42
dh 39
ds 15
ds 13
ds 11
ds 9
ds 6
ds 4
dd 20 mos
desperately praying for another baby girl but would gladly take another boy. TTC #8 naturally (with every supplement known to man) since Sept. '12
didn't know I could love a girl until I had one!
momoftreasures
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby wannabemom777 » Sun May 12, 2013 11:17 pm

Hi all

Raybuth and momoftreasures. Pray you successfull this month and get bfp

Tiffany. Know you gonna have a healthy 9 months.

Shanessa.hope you don't mind I copied you poem love it a lot. Hope you apt went of well

Hello to eoe. Hoping this month is sucessfull for all and even tho mothers day is gonr you will still get your bfp this month.

Afm. Last week of tww. Af expected to arrive by friday. Can't pick up any symptoms that stand out to me so I'm sure I'm out. How does one relax and forget about wanting to fall pregnant. Aah well. Feeling a bit down today. Anyway will take a break from all treatment and just go with the flow for next three months and see what happens by august. God is good. My niece who has been struggling for 3 years and has fertility issues is finally pregnant. Baby due in november. I will be a great mom
Ttc #1
Ttc since 2009
Havnt been on bc for 20years.
Blocked tubes now inblocked. Started clomid
Clomid round 1 feb 28. Day 2 - 6. Bfn
Clomid round 2 mar 29 day 3 - 7.
I'm thanking Jesus for a bfp
Hubby on dr prescrip to improve mortility

There shall be no barrenness among you male or female. Thank you Father in advance for my Bfp
wannabemom777
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tiffanynp » Mon May 13, 2013 8:20 am

Shanessa, love, LOVE the words...made me all teary eyed. Oh sweetie, I really beleieve this IS your take home baby. Remember you have already made it thru all of YOUR lossess milestones..so this is it! KUP on your appt. Hoping you get results quickly! Hugs to you momma. BTW..STOP reading that stuff...you only get nervous when you read that and EVERY pregnancy is different!!!

Wannabemom, no symptoms is a GOOD thing. I do hpe you get a surprise bfp!

Second, oh sweetie..your chart is looking good. I truly appreciated your support about tri..it was helpful!

ray, wow...that is some temp spike..I pray this is the golden egg for you. And, YAY on the three bd in a row..it is dang exhausting I get it.

afm..well, the tri was a good and bad exeperience. Maybe I should throw a positive spin on it..it was a GREAT family trip where I got to visit with my gf some and watch them do a phenomenal fun thing and support them thru it and then spend some wonderful time with my family at an awesome resort! It truly was a GREAT family vaca for us three. However, I did get very emotional on Saturday while girls were doing race :(. I supported them that morning, put my gear on and then when they went to do the swim I tried to find out how to do the run..I asked three people and no one could tell me where the run place was..at that point I was frustrated and emotional and just called it quits. Cried a little and then went and found dh. He was sad for me. I continued to cry at little things (HORMONE overload) for a couple of hours. He said, "Tiffany there is no way you would have been able to do this anyway..you are to emotional and it was better that you didn't because you would never forgive yourself if something happened and you couldn't take it back". It actually turned in to a joke at how much of a basket case I was...I would cry anytime someone came across the finish line esp when their kids would go across with them. Well, then we had breakfast and then went to kiddie pool..(god moment coming) this wonderful lady came up beside me and said.."congrats on doing tri (because I had number on arm)". I said, "thank you, but I didn't do it". DH was like, "Tell her why". I told her I was preg and we just found out two weeks ago. She was so ecstatic.."OMG, congratulations, I am so jealous". I am 40 and we have been trying for five years for our 3rd. I would give up the last 5years of triatalon to be where you are". That so made me feel better and put me back in my place. She was just so sweet about it and my dh couldn't thank her enough for her words. She was like you know you have many years of triathalon left. So, then I had to turn the tables and support her...because she was worried that she was 40 and too old. Ha, did I have a few words for her :). Anyway..it was an emotional experience and I PRAY this is take home baby and all of that was not in vain. Other then that we did have a great family vaca.
I have called RE office to ask for beta on Wed due to I can't handle not doing/knowing anything this week and on Wed will be 5w5d same day I lost last angel baby.
Me, Tiffany: 40. DH: 43. DD: 17mo's.
TTC#2 since June 2012.
Cycle #1: Chemical bfp June 2012 :(.
Cycle #4: Clomid 100mg cd3-7 Angel baby @ 9w1d on Nov 18, 2012 :(.
Cycle#5: Clomid 100mg cd3-7; BFN.
Cycle#6: Femara 5mg cd3-7; Angel baby#2 @ 5w4d on March 3, 2013 :(.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
Cycle#7: Femara 5mg cd3-7, Ovaboost, Aspirin, and Foligard; BFP!!!!!!! :)
DD conceived on first cycle of Clomid 100mg after 3cycles BFN on Clomid 50mg.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby TTCnumber2at42 » Tue May 14, 2013 4:35 am

For some reason I did not get an email giving me updates that people have posted here :roll: I'll have to do individual posts later...

Quick update - I had some drama this cycle as I have 3 consecutive days of +OPKs and no temp spike until this morning! FF put my O date as CD16 but sice my CD17 OPK was the darkest and that day I have pressure in my tummy and pain in my ovaries I manually overrode to O CD18. I edited the label of my chart to indicate this incase it messes with my LP. Although all the drama since the weekend with +OPK and no temp shift I am LOVING this cycle... I NEVER had drama in my cycles so it has given me hope that this may be the one! Also my BD timing is AWESOME because we kept BDing through all the +OPKs (so 4 days in a row)! Plus I read the following article that states that although the spem count decreases if you have sex daily but the quality increases:
http://health.howstuffworks.com/pregnan ... occur1.htm

Since my DH doesnt have an issue with count I feel good about our BD ... I always felt that DH would be depleted if we BD too many days in a row.
Me 42 in September 2012 ~DH 35 in June 2012 ~DS 2 in July 2012
Angel #1 March 2008 6 weeks 6 days
Angel # 2 May 2011 6 weeks 2 days
My Ovulation Chart
TTCnumber2at42
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tiffanynp » Tue May 14, 2013 7:48 am

Love all of that news Babs!!! Drama is good..different is good...can TOTALLY result in BFP!!! And, you def got lots of spermies up there. I personally think more bd is always better :). More chances :).
TTC#2 since June 2012.
DIAGNOSED with MTHFR by RE on 4/8/13 as possible cause of mc...FX next preg is take home baby!!!
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby momoftreasures » Tue May 14, 2013 7:53 am

Wanted to pass on some encouragement. I met a woman last night at baseball who was told she would never have children. Severe pcos and her dh has something I can't remember the name of. They adopted their oldest as soon as they got the bad news. They now have 4 and she is 43, almost 44. Their youngest is 4 weeks old. The three they conceived were natural "miracles". No medical intervention. It can, and does, happen!!!
Momoftreasures
me 42
dh 39
ds 15
ds 13
ds 11
ds 9
ds 6
ds 4
dd 20 mos
desperately praying for another baby girl but would gladly take another boy. TTC #8 naturally (with every supplement known to man) since Sept. '12
momoftreasures
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby raybuth » Tue May 14, 2013 2:56 pm

Hello Ladies.

Momoftreasures - I'm sorry your Mother's Day was so tough. I don't know how you handle it when DH is gone. Thanks for the encouraging story today :) .

Tiff - I'm sorry the TRI was not what you had hoped, but so glad it was a wonderful family weekend.

TCC - it sounds like you are lined up for a good cycle. 4 days in a row is awesome and puts you in a great place. Interesting article. Thanks for sharing.

Wannabe - i understand. I'm not sure how to relax either during this process.

AFM - My DS took a rock to the head last night! 6 hours and 3 stitches later, we finally got home at 3 am. Never a dull moment with boys! No symptoms on my end, so It is a very calm week so far.
TTC Cycle #6, Femara
TTC Cycle #10, Femara
TTC Cycle #11

My Ovulation Chart
raybuth
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wannabemom777 » Wed May 15, 2013 5:29 am

Hi

Nothing much to report. Still hoping and praying and trying to relax andd forget about it at the same time. Haha

Tiffanyp - sorry you didn't do your tri but so blessed you were able to encourage that lady

Momoftreasures - thanks for that inspiring story. Things will happen in Gods time

Ttc - wow I read that article. Some interesting pointers especially about the quality of sperm increasing. After you only need one little tadpole. Lol

Hello to eoe. Hoping we still get some good news even tho mothers day has passed
Ttc #1
Ttc since 2009

There shall be no barrenness among you male or female. Thank you Father in advance for my Bfp
wannabemom777
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tiffanynp » Wed May 15, 2013 7:51 am

Ray, sorry about the rock and the stitiches...ugh. that is NO fun. Unless he though it was cool??? No symtoms and low stress is a good week :).

wannabe, try, try, try to relax :). It is so hard but really does pay off.

mom, thank you for sharing story..AWESOME info!

afm..got beta drawn this morning. I am so tired right now I dont' think I could stress. DD was up for two hours in middle of night coughing with cold :(. Of course I did have the horrible thought..'you know today could be a very sad day if my beta went down". It could be an awful day...maybe I shouldn't have done it. UGH. I hate this part.
TTC#2 since June 2012.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tiffanynp » Fri May 17, 2013 8:09 am

afm..beta was 11,522...perfectly above average for 5w5d :)!!!! YAY! Now, if we just get a heartbeat with a normal u/s next week I might actually believe I am pregnant??? Gosh, I hope so..just not there..I don't know what is up with that??? It is like I am numb or something to this whole thing..it is weird.
TTC#2 since June 2012.
tiffanynp
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wannabemom777 » Sat May 18, 2013 4:38 am

Yea to the betas looking good. This is a done deal so try not to stress to much. I think when you hear the little heartbeat it wilk sink in. Hope your baby girl is ok
Ttc #1
Ttc since 2009

wannabemom777
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby wannabemom777 » Sat May 18, 2013 8:14 am

Af arrivee so I'm out. Having a pity party and just contemplating if I should continue trying since statistics say ttc first baby in your 40 has high risks
Ttc #1
Ttc since 2009

wannabemom777
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby momoftreasures » Sat May 18, 2013 12:21 pm

What do you think about significant cramps/pressure right on and behind my pubic bone the night of 9dpo (for about half an hour) bfn the next two mornings? My hopes are not up as I have had many months with many symptoms and no bfp. Just wondering. The tests I used only measure 50miu but that was on purpose so I could mentally and emotionally be in denial. I am 12 dpo today and did not test. I figured even if I started at 5, which would be high for nonpregnant, and it doubled every 24 hours, which would be insanely quick, I wouldn't be near 50 yet if that was implantation. Sound about right?
Momoftreasures
me 42
dh 39
ds 15
ds 13
ds 11
ds 9
ds 6
ds 4
dd 20 mos
momoftreasures
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby raybuth » Mon May 20, 2013 4:10 am

wannabemom777 wrote:Af arrivee so I'm out. Having a pity party and just contemplating if I should continue trying since statistics say ttc first baby in your 40 has high risks

There are plenty of us having healthy babies! In the end, it's all up to God to decide. Keep the faith, wannabe mom :D
TTC Cycle #6, Femara
TTC Cycle #10, Femara
TTC Cycle #11

My Ovulation Chart
raybuth
Girlfriend