ttc naturally for those who normally cramp through the 2ww

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

ttc naturally for those who normally cramp through the 2ww

Postby achievabledreams » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:07 am

hi everyone

just joined the website been searching for older mums ttc who typically cramp on n off through the 2ww I've only read comments from those who cramp early which isn't normal for them which it is for me since I had my little one in 2009

been ttc kind off albeit once or twice here n there for a couple of years husband works long hours! I need to lose weight too but my cycles are regular 29 days I should ovulate cd 15 my other half including myself want baby no 2 on the night I think I ovulated this month I woke up in the early hours with ultra painful cramps similar to a stitch low down in the middle of my bikini line for half an hour never had that before they're normally mild to moderate ovulation pains varying from month to month

with dd it only took one attempt when we conceived that month! I was 39 but had lots of ewcm

now I'm older I'm thinking maybe I don't ovulate every month last month had the tiniest of cm but this month was plentiful we had a bit of passion cd 14 15 including the early hours of cd 17
in the past we've never managed to be intimate on cd 15
I've a 14 day luteal phase

today had the normal off n on pre period cramps not due on til the 29th april

I would love to hear from those who normally cramp from ovulation through the 2ww n had the exact typical pre period cramps before their bfp

wow that was a long round the houses question

thanks
achievabledreams

Re: ttc naturally for those who normally cramp through the 2

Postby Noregrets » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:14 am

Hi there,

Welcome!! Hopefully you will get that BFP this month!

As for me personally I do not symptoms spot because my symptoms are almost identical whether I'm pregnant or not! So it makes thing very confusing. Some cycles I get some of the symptoms and some cycles I get them all. For example, one cycle I had the mild cramps right after O and then on 9DPO I had that pulling sensation and I thought oh maybe this is it. But nope. Then last cycle I had spotting on 9DPO which for some ladies meant implantation bleeding. But not for for me.

So what I am trying to say is every cycle is different, every embryo is different, and every woman is different, so all we can do is wait and PRAY. I'm hoping that this is for you though. This TTC business is so hard isn't? Like you I fell pregnant each time DH so much as looked at me. And now that I'm in my 40s... it's a totally different ballgame. :(
Last edited by Noregrets on Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noregrets
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby achievabledreams » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:42 pm

hi Noregrets

wow you're cycles are confusing similar to mine but I only got implantation spotting once a few days before my first bfp which was an angel baby I had a missed miscarriage Feb 2008 11 weeks

the pulling sensation behind my belly button was extreme for a couple of hours a week post ovulation with pre af cramps when I was pregnant with my beautiful gorgeous miracle dd

I thought with regular cycles lots of cm I would be fertile? halle berry is pregnant she's 46 OK slimmer richer but hey

my husband keeps asking is there a baby in there?

thanks for your response Nogrets how young are you how long have you been ttc lots of questions ha
achievabledreams

Postby Noregrets » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:23 pm

LOL... I like your "How young are you question". ;) I'm going to start using that instead of how old I am. I'm 42 and DH is 45. All my pregnancies were oopsies! All I had to say was maybe we should consider trying or something and then BAM! I was pregnant. So I had no idea it would be this hard at 42! We have been TTC on and off since Oct 2012 but more seriously the last few cycles.

Everything for the both of us checked out fine... so now it's just a matter of catching that golden egg. Not sure if we will do anything invasive. But I am trying acupuncture once a week. So far I noticed my flow looked so much better this month! Red and hardly and clots so I'm hoping that's a good thing. I'm on CD6 I think so another week or so before O day. But I think we'll just go at it every other day and see how that works out. How about you?
Noregrets
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby achievabledreams » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:37 am

hi Nogrets!

I'm two years older than you husband is 38 never went for younger but married one accidently ha
that's interesting mentioning clots I've those in my periods not constantly theyr'e not clumpy but I wonder whether that has anything to do with conceiving?

I feel similar to when I go to make scrambled eggs for little one then realize there's not enough in the carton
be good to just make a few extra when there's not enough ha

how long are your cycles mine are 29 days I'm on cd 23 one week to wait trying not to zone in on every dull ache
with dd I had pulling behind my belly button with cramps for a couple of hours but this month just the odd annoying ache down there

I fell down while walking my two dogs on saturday felt a right idiot hands knee grazed glasses went flying fortunately they weren't smashed I wear contacts too feel a bit winded but thinking would it affect a pregnancy doubt an embryo would of implanted 6dpo

whats with the diarrhea type aches don't normally get those til a couple of days before period going krazy!
want to ttc naturally do you think halle berry conceived naturally?

acupuncture is meant to be good for a lot of reasons
what cycles do you normally have since my miscarraige including dnc in 2008 my flow is only in full force for three days used to be 5 to 7

here's to future bambinos or bambinas
achievabledreams

Postby Noregrets » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Oh no! Sorry to hear about the fall. You should be fine though even if you implanted on 6DPO. I never really kept track of my cycle before and thought it was irregular until recently when we started TTC. That's when I learned that I am pretty much text book 28 days ovulating on day 14. You would think that makes it easy to catch that golden egg, but so far no luck yet.

My Chinese Dr said dark blood or clots could mean old blood. Your flow should look like blood when you cut your finger. So for the first time in years mine looked really good this month. I should be on CD7 today.

Hopefully you caught that eggie this month! Keep us posted. :)
Noregrets
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby achievabledreams » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:14 am

hi Noregrets

feeling pissed off having the normal pre period cramps emotional cried watching brave! bit moody too
last night had a faster heartbeat similar to a mild anxiety attack for an hour sounds weird but I always get that half way through the lp that's how I can tell whether pregnant or not although never noticed that before I had my little one

thought being intimate cd 14 15 17 would of worked should ovulate cd 15 had awful ovulation pains in the early hours of cd16

thinking of getting my tubes checked no idea how to do that maybe its my weight need to lose a few stone do exercise though I do try to walk every day but need to do extra

might go to a crystal healer who did a reading for me a few years ago she predicted my daughter before I had her when I just met my husband she additionally had a lot right from my past sounds strange but I'm not gullible used to read for other people myself not for a business just when I was asked word of mouth but not done that in years
achievabledreams

Return to TTC in our 40s