Clementine did you bet HSG done? Sorry if I missed it.

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Clementine did you bet HSG done? Sorry if I missed it.

Postby 10thtimearound » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:21 am

Sorry if I missed your results! How did it go?
Birth/Grief Support Doula, Busy Mom to 9 ttcing #10

5 girls ,4 boys. 22,20,18,( 5 years unexplained infertility) 11,10,8,7,5,2

Nine 1st trimester losses, Two 2nd trimester losses at 17 wks(Pathology came back normal both times) :(
ImageImageImage
My Ovulation Chart
10thtimearound
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: Clementine did you bet HSG done? Sorry if I missed it.

Postby Clementine37 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:48 am

Hi 10th Time! I did get my HSG on April 18th and an IUI this past Thursday, April 25th. I O'd the day after so I am now 3dpo and waiting :D
Me: 45
DH: 30
We have three sweet and wonderful boys

Baby Logan
Clementine37
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby TTCnumber2at42 » Wed May 01, 2013 9:37 am

Wow give me details ... what was pre and post sperm wash numbers, size of follicles, meds .... I love the details ! :D
Me 42 in September 2012 ~DH 35 in June 2012 ~DS 2 in July 2012
Angel #1 March 2008 6 weeks 6 days
Angel # 2 May 2011 6 weeks 2 days
My Ovulation Chart
TTCnumber2at42
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Clementine37 » Wed May 01, 2013 10:09 am

TTCnumber2 - first, I just turned 44 and TTC number 3 :D. This is a bit of a long story, but here goes...

This cycle was a bit odd because my RE was refusing to do an IUI the same cycle as the HSG. The OB that did my HSG on CD6 (who didn't know me from anybody) offered to call my RE and insist they do the IUI!! Definitely above and beyond! Because it was so last minute, we couldn't do meds and went unmonitored. The HSG was on a Thursday and, because I had ovulated earlier the month prior, I decided to OPK starting the next day CD7. Well, wouldn't you know I got a +. We were planning on going away for my bday the next day so we did the IUI in the morning. 33 million post wash....not sure of pre wash. Then lots of BD'ing Sat and Sun and Mon. When my temp didn't go up, I started OPK testing again and lots more BD'ing Mon and Tues. Wednesday I got another +OPK! Thank goodness I was temping. We skipped BD'ing Wednesday and I had another IUI Thursday morning. Lots of ovulation pains and the fertility nurse commented on how good my CM looked. Never thought I'd be at the point where I was proud of my cervical mucus :D. Post wash that time was 22 million. I was surprised it was that considering how much activity we had before. Poor guy, this cycle about killed him, but he was such a trooper!! Next cycle, if needed :D, we'll do another IUI fully medicated and monitored.

How are you doing? What's your story? We have a very nice group of ladies in their 40's that would love to have you join. We just got "our" first BFP! :) It's called "TTC in our 40's - Welcome new friends".
Me: 45
DH: 30
We have three sweet and wonderful boys

Baby Logan
Clementine37
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC in our 40s