TTC in our 40's ALL WELCOME

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: TTC in our 40's ALL WELCOME

Postby BeccaB40 » Fri May 31, 2013 7:40 am

Well I broke down and just tested. Granted, it's mid-morning U, but what the heck. Looks bfn to me. Thought I might have seen a faint line, but then I took it apart and just don't see any sign of a line. I will try again tomorrow with you! :wink:
Me: 42, two boys ages 12 & 5
DH: 43, no children of his own
Married in May, 2012
TTC one of our own
IVF in November 2013
Egg Retrieval 11/19/13
ET 11/22/13 (4 embryos)
Beta 12/3/13: 92.4 BFP!
Beta 12/5/13: 174
Beta 12/12/13: 1418

Jessica Lynn ~ Born Sleeping ~ 04/05/2014
BeccaB40
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Clementine37 » Fri May 31, 2013 7:42 am

Hi Everyone!! I hope your day is off to a lovely start. Here in the Northeast, it is finally SUMMER...temp in the 90's today with lots of humidity....ugh!! But, I am happy it's finally here :D.

Becca - I will be 10dpo tomorrow. I know it's early, but I have a bunch of $ Store cheapies to use! When I brought them to the counter last week, the lady simply said "WOW"...lol. Sorry for the BFN today, but it is still early. You can get your BFP tomorrow instead! Good luck and lots of babydust to you!!

Tammy - how are your symptoms today?? I still don't really have any to speak of, but hopefully it's just too early for me. Good luck tomorrow!!!!

Wannabemom - a Father's Day BFP would be AMAZING! What a gift that is. I think that anything different is a good sign, because anything happening up until now hasn't been working. I hope your lack of cramping and pain is your good sign!!

Mountainbaby - sorry that you're having frustration with your timing this cycle. There is nothing worse than putting every effort into this and having your significant other NOT do the ONE THING we need them to do when we need them to do it!! :doh: Logic doesn't fly with us ladies like it does with men....we don't necessarily want the facts, but that is their way of helping us feel better. Please relax about the ultrasound. This will give you some great information. No matter what they find or do not find, there's a way to fix any issues. Keep us posted on your results!!

Nothing on my end. 9dpo/IUI...no symptoms really. Testing tomorrow morning. I pray this is it for us. I just want to get on with this.
Me: 45
DH: 30
We have three sweet and wonderful boys

Baby Logan
Clementine37
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Second_Chance » Fri May 31, 2013 7:53 am

Since we are at 14 pages, I will start a new thread, called TTC THOUGHTS AND SHARE ALL WELCOME :)
Me: 44 DH: 45
TTC #1 since June 2012
DH- Perfect
ME- DOR due to age

March 2013 started taking DHEA 25mg 3 times a day FSH is now 8.5... down from 17.8 from 3 months earlier. They want it well below 10.

June, 2013- AMH level .016 (low) they want it over 1.

June 2013- Antral Follicle Ct- 6 (low) they want it over 10.

My Current Cycle Chart
My Ovulation Chart
|| [url=http;//www.fertilityfriend.com]Ovulation Calendar[/url]
Second_Chance
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tammylynn1230 » Fri May 31, 2013 8:01 am

Not a lot of symptoms going on today, even bbs arent as sore as they have been in previous months, grrrr, still have the creamy cm but not all the time and temps are holding steady, I have a feeling tomorrow will be a BFN but I will keep on testing away, AF due June 6 or 7th but I O'd early and we only BD two days around that time and haven't since, so I know my exact DPO if I don't get a BFP with in the next 5 days I know I am out!

So here's to praying for a BFP!! BFP's all around!! Blessings to all!

Oh and just incase I am not preggo, my silver lining is being able to drink and have fun at the big family wedding June 15th!
Me 42 :love: DH 42 (no kids of own)
DS 25
DD 22
DS 21

TTC since Jan 2013 /TR 12/2012
03/11/13 pregnancy lost @ 5 weeks :angel:

Sept 2014 IVF with frozen donor eggs!
Sept 26: BFN

Jan 12, 2015 IVF with Frozen Donor eggs!
Jan 22 BFP....Jan 30 pregnancy lost @ 5 weeks :angel:

March 23: FET!! Please Lord grant me this miracle...
We transferred two 5 day BB hatching embies!
March 28, 2015 BFP! Thank you Lord!
Due Date: Dec 08, 2015

It's a GIRL!
tammylynn1230
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tammylynn1230 » Fri May 31, 2013 8:01 am

Thanks Second Chance, I'll see ya over there :)
Me 42 :love: DH 42 (no kids of own)
DS 25
DD 22
DS 21

TTC since Jan 2013 /TR 12/2012
03/11/13 pregnancy lost @ 5 weeks :angel:

Sept 2014 IVF with frozen donor eggs!
Sept 26: BFN

Jan 12, 2015 IVF with Frozen Donor eggs!
Jan 22 BFP....Jan 30 pregnancy lost @ 5 weeks :angel:

March 23: FET!! Please Lord grant me this miracle...
We transferred two 5 day BB hatching embies!
March 28, 2015 BFP! Thank you Lord!
Due Date: Dec 08, 2015

It's a GIRL!
tammylynn1230
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lmswebnet » Fri May 31, 2013 8:43 am

Good morning everyone. I've been quiet the past week, but checking in on everyone. AF came early this month and caught me off guard. I've been in kind of a funk ever since. And things are getting really busy in my life for the next few months. I'm on CD 6 now and still spotting a little, and just can't seem to get excited about TTC this month. I want it to happen, but I'm feeling discouraged after almost two years. Sorry for the whining. I know there are women here who have been trying even longer and that actually encourages me :) I'm just tired of not drinking coffee and timing everything perfectly and being careful to not work out too hard (I gained about 10 lbs over the past several months and I'm not happy about that either!) I'm starting to feel like its not going to happen for me, but i dont know how to let it go. Phew, I actually feel a little better now that I got to say that 'out loud'. And reading everyone's progress about O'ing and upcoming testing has helped keep me connected to the process. So I'm thankful for this group. And I should add that I have a wonderful partner and I'm trying to be thankful for what I have.

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for the support. I'm going to hop over to the new thread now.
Lmswebnet
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Alibaby41 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:27 pm

Hi ladies,

How is everyone? Hope all is well. I've been away for the last few days, so i hope i didn't miss anything. Tammy, Clementine, Becca-any news?

AFM-still charting the temps, they went up twice over 98 and we have been BD every other day like clockwork. Trying to focus on other stuff so as not to obsess. And with all the balls in the air for us right now, it is working. Anyway hope you all are doing well. TTYS. :D
Alibaby41

Postby Lmswebnet » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:18 pm

Hi Alibaby, I think you'll find everyone over on the new thread: TTC THOUGHTS AND SHARE ALL WELCOME

See you there!
Lmswebnet
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Previous

Return to TTC in our 40s