Beta 12/5/13: 174
Beta 12/12/13: 1418

Jessica Lynn ~ Born Sleeping ~ 04/05/2014
BeccaB40
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: TTC thoughts and sharing - ALL WELCOME

Postby Frannie_ » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:23 am

Welcome baby dreams and stathamluvr, happy to see more :)

Hi Becca, sorry AF showed but the damn witch is here for me too. Temp dropped yesterday and today I am seeing first signs.. Really put me down this time, tried to keep a straight face when I told DH but went to the bathroom and cried. Whyyyyyy?

Since Internet is a luxury where we are right now I just wanted ti touch base and say I'm thinking of you all.

Sorry for your situation Statham.. What are you planning to do?

Baby dreams keep up the good work on your weight loss!

AFM - I will enjoy the rest of my holidays and not think of anything but having fun. Drinking smoking dancing wtheck!! Of course I will still take my vitamins :)

Baby dust ladies it's a new cycle!! We will make it!!!
:bfp: - Sept 3, 2013

Our beautiful baby boy was born on May 13, 2014.
Frannie_
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: TTC thoughts and sharing - ALL WELCOME 2

Postby mountainbaby » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:27 am

Hi Becca, Thanks for starting a new thread. I have amended title to put 2 in it, to avoid confusion between threads, not sure it will work. Sorry AF came, I hate it when that happens.

Sorry Stratham that your AF came. What is the deal with your bloke. I know TTC can put stress on relationships, it certainly has on mine.

I will try and catch up with everyone else asap. Things have been hectic, at home and work. I am currently have ewcm, on CD13, managed to successfully BD last night. Hoping to actually have a shot at catching the egg this month.
TTC since Oct 12

BFP - Feb 2014, Natural MC 18 March, 8 weeks, 4 days.

BFP - June 2014
US - 18.7.14 - baby measuring 8+1. Strong, clear heartbeat.

mountainbaby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mountainbaby » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:34 am

Oh well the whole putting part 2 on the title didn't work, hopefully this being new thread will be obvious. :D
TTC since Oct 12

BFP - June 2014

mountainbaby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:36 am

Hey ladies...hope all is well
Baby dust
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby mountainbaby » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:01 am

Hi Frannie

Sorry about the witch. That is precising my reaction. Sorry I did not respond to you in earlier post, must have posted the same time. Enjoy the rest of your holidays
TTC since Oct 12

BFP - June 2014

mountainbaby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Lmswebnet » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:36 am

Hi all, just a quick post so I don't feel like such a lurker. I'm not really feeling like its going to happen for me anymore, but not ready to give up either. CD 21 here so we'll see what happens next week. Sorry for all the AFs out there.

Also, I think it's okay to take vitamins in the evening, but I try to take them earlier because the B vitamins keep me awake sometimes. I have the same problem with taking them in the morning though. I also think taking them amply time of day is better than not at all.
Lmswebnet
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby tammylynn1230 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:46 am

HI Girls,

Frannie, sorry for AF :( BOO!! Enjoy the rest of your time though, no worries allowed :)

BeccaB, dang she got you too huh, grrrr, Keep you hopes up girl one of these months will be yours :)

Mountainbaby, FX you caught the egg this time :)

Hi EOE and Welcome to the new girls!

AFM: I got a smiley face on my digi OPK on Sunday morning but I think the soy is messing with me and my hormone levels, I also used OPK sticks and those were def NOT positive so not sure why digi is picking it up? Not to mention no other O symptoms, NO fertile CM, so confused?????? Temp is still low so I know O didn't happen yet. Sighh, I guess I will still test with my other OPKs this week and see what happens. We BD on Friday to get things going, we were going to last night but neither one of us was really feeling it but now I feel guilty that we didn't put more effort into it, just incase that smiley really means something, grrrr. We we are going to BD tonight for sure and then a couple more times this week so I do truly hope I O in the next couple of days. We are going to be out of town Fri night thru Sunday night and staying with friends so there will be no chance of BDing this weekend :shock: kind of worried about timing.
Me 42 :love: DH 42 (no kids of own)
DS 25
DD 22
DS 21

TTC since Jan 2013 /TR 12/2012
03/11/13 pregnancy lost @ 5 weeks :angel:

Sept 2014 IVF with frozen donor eggs!
Sept 26: BFN

Jan 12, 2015 IVF with Frozen Donor eggs!
Jan 22 BFP....Jan 30 pregnancy lost @ 5 weeks :angel:

March 23: FET!! Please Lord grant me this miracle...
We transferred two 5 day BB hatching embies!
March 28, 2015 BFP! Thank you Lord!
Due Date: Dec 08, 2015

It's a GIRL!
tammylynn1230
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alibaby41 » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:55 pm

Hi ladies, just a quick check in. Hope all is well for everyone. Welcome new and returning ladies. Ill check in tomorrow when I have more time. Baby dust to us all!!!!!
Alibaby41

Postby Baby dreams » Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:49 am

Good Morning ladies.

Becca and Frannie - sorry about AF. Grrr. Such a let down and I commiserate deeply with you. I hate wiping and checking around AF time and seeing her there. Frannie -sorry about the crying episode - I was there myself recently and I just let it all out. Now I have come to terms that due to the amount of time and effort that DH and I have put into TTC, it really may not happen for us and I think that is what hurt the most. I sobbed and sobbed and sounded like some kind of wild animal performing a mating call (thankfully no one was home lol) but I got it all out and just said I'm done with all of this - whatever God's plans are for me, then I'll deal with it - we have no money for IVF so it's up to Him now to open my womb. Since that huge whelping, crying episode things have been much better and I feel like my life is not just about TTc now. I like your plan - just enjoy your life the way it was before we all became mad with ttc! Anyway, enough rambling on about me - hope this month is both of your months! FX

Mountain Baby - yay for EWCM and hope you catch the eggie this month too. :D

Randapanda and Alibaby- Hi nice to meet you. :D

lmswebnet - you too! Thanks for the advice about the vits. I think the B vits are definitely keeping me awake at night so they might be the ones I take in the morning I think. I've been a bit bionic since taking them and had the old jimmy leg thing going on in bed the last couple of nights much to DH's chagrin!

Tammylyn - Hmmm when I took the Soy Isoflavones they caused me not to ovulate that month. I think soy is great for some women but bad for others. GRRR! This is so hard. I love/hate opks too - sometimes mine don't appear to be positive then my chart shows a sustained rise and I think WTH? I DID ovulate? I must have a really short surge even though I test a couple of time each day :roll: I agree with you on not being bothered some nights - mine are nearly positive but I can't be bothered to BD until I have to. Don't get me wrong, I love him and "it" but some nights you just want to fall asleep in the recliner and stay there! Anyway, hope you catch that egg this month!

AFM, egg drop is approaching - opk was nearly positive today - so maybe tomorrow? We will begin the BD marathon just in case tonight though. Have a great day everyone!

UPDATE - got my positive OPK today so am going for it for the next three nights. Please God - make this happen for us! just one little baby - don't care if it is a boy or a girl - I'll be a good mum :D
DROPPING THOSE EXTRA POUNDS WHILST I WAIT FOR THE STALK
Baby dreams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Alibaby41 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:43 pm

Hi ladies. How is everyone doing?

Babydreams, glad you joined us. I feel your frustration. We are doing fertility meds, but can not afford IVF. Not even IUI from what I have gathered. Don't give up on your dream, it will happen. I know it's hard, but try to focus on the positive in your life and not put that pressure on yourself. Easier said than done......but try. FX for you!!!!!!

Frannie, Im sorry your feeling down. Dam Witch. Hope you are enjoying your time away.

Mountaing baby/Tammy Lynn FX for BFP soon.

AFM, not sure where I stand..... Since I opted out of the meds this cycle I rely on my day planner to tell me what CD i am on. Today is CD 22, believe O happened somewhere around 14-16. IDK if we BD'd on the right days, but I am feeling strange this week. AF due to come in the next week. Having some strange feelings. Exhausted Sun/Mon. Awful back pain last night. Feeling like i am still having those O pains. CM was yellow and thick two days ago (never noticed that before), now just very "wet", still tinged a bit. Trying not to get excited, but did some research on the internet and some women say the CM gets yellow with BFP. NOT going to test for another week, so I don't have to get my hopes up. We all know how that goes. FX for me please?

FX for all of us and baby wishes to everyone!!!!!!!!!!
Alibaby41

Postby Baby dreams » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:35 am

Thanks AliBaby - Ooooo those symptoms sound really promising. I'm so hoping for you. It's so encouraging when one of us gets a BFP!

We did DTD last night, will do it tonight and tomorrow night and then the 2WW starts. I am so happy I am o'ing on my own this month without the clomid. I did it for 7 cycles and BFN all of the time. Could not take temp this morn because I was up with the dog and my sleep was messed up. :roll:
Baby dreams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Baby dreams » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:35 am

Hey ladies! Anyone around?
Baby dreams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby mountainbaby » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:15 am

Hi Babydreams, I'm around. How are you doing. Did you manage the BD schedule. DH and I very tired, hope I did O on Wednesday as I think I did. Trying not to obsess this month, harder than it looks.

Trying to temp, but think my thermometer is dodgy. Yesterday evening tested it by taking four readings in a row. These are the results I got: 35.7, 36.0, 36.3, 36.7. Surely that can't be right.

Sorry to all of you who got AF, Damn AF, doesn't she understand that she can take a vacation for 9 months.

Tammylyn, how are you doing, I think we are in a similar place in our cycles.

Clementine, any updates?
TTC since Oct 12

BFP - June 2014

mountainbaby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby tammylynn1230 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:42 am

Hi all!

Thanks for the shout out! Mountainbaby, we do appear to be close in our cycle at least we are Oing around the same time!

I am excited because #1 my temp went up , woo hoo!! and #2 I get to leave work early for my weekend away at a Waterpark :) Trying to put all my worries behind me and relax for the next two days :) My only worry is my BDing timing, sighh, we did not get any more BDing in this week so here's to praying that Monday and Weds did the trick :praying:

How is everyone else getting on? We need more BFP's!!
Me 42 :love: DH 42 (no kids of own)
DS 25
DD 22
DS 21

TTC since Jan 2013 /TR 12/2012
03/11/13 pregnancy lost @ 5 weeks :angel:

Sept 2014 IVF with frozen donor eggs!
Sept 26: BFN

Jan 12, 2015 IVF with Frozen Donor eggs!
Jan 22 BFP....Jan 30 pregnancy lost @ 5 weeks :angel:

March 23: FET!! Please Lord grant me this miracle...
We transferred two 5 day BB hatching embies!
March 28, 2015 BFP! Thank you Lord!
Due Date: Dec 08, 2015

It's a GIRL!
tammylynn1230
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Next

Return to TTC in our 40s