TTC thoughts and sharing - ALL WELCOME

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: TTC thoughts and sharing - ALL WELCOME

Postby mountainbaby » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:57 am

Hi Tammylyn, have a great weekend away. We are off to West Wales for kayak lessons. Should be fun. We only BDed on Sunday and Tuesday, CD12 and CD14 also and my temp rise was on CD16, although my thermometer is a bit crap. So our cycles appear identical this months, lets hope for double BFP's in a fortnight.
TTC since Oct 12

BFP - Feb 2014, Natural MC 18 March, 8 weeks, 4 days.

BFP - June 2014
US - 18.7.14 - baby measuring 8+1. Strong, clear heartbeat.

mountainbaby
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Baby dreams » Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:31 am

Yay! People you're all still here!

Mountain- enjoy the kayaking! I'm in uk too (Cambridge area). We did bd around +opk time. All sessions were DH putting his stuff in the softcup. He was just too tired to DTD. We'll try again tonight but my temp has risen so it looks like I o'd already but we'll do it just in case.

Tammyl- so jealous of the waterpark! You enjoy yourself and gave a lovely time.

Hi to EOE and will catch you guys later!
DROPPING THOSE EXTRA POUNDS WHILST I WAIT FOR THE STALK
Baby dreams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby nikki12 » Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi, ladies! How are you all doing?
nikki12
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Alibaby41 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:01 am

Hi ladies, hope all is well for everyone. Havent been seeing posts. Did we move? Any BFN news?

AFM, what I thought was possible implantation, turned out to be PMS like I have never felt before :(.... AF came fast and furious on Friday. After only 25 days. I think my cycle is getting back closer to what normal was. Somewhat disappointed. Gotta keep trying though.
Alibaby41

Postby Lmswebnet » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:25 am

Hello, I hope everyone is having a good weekend. CD27 for me. I've had some cramping on and off the past few days. I'm glad for AF to hold off for a couple days though. She came on CD 25 and 26 the past two months and I was concerned about my cycle being too short for everything to happen properly. I'm thinking I'll test on Tursday if nothing by then, but I'm afraid to get too hopeful.
Lmswebnet
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BeccaB40 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:47 am

Hi everyone, just checking in. It's been crazy the past week. So much going on. My mom is in town and last night we went to go see The Long Island Medium, Theresa Caputo. Not sure if any of you have heard of her (and if you have, you may think I'm crazy for seeing her). It was a very interesting experience. She did not talk to us personally, but what she did say to others was just incredible.

Alibaby, sorry about AF. :-( I really hope we get some BFPs this month. I'd like to hear from those who got their BFPs to see how they are doing. As for me, I'm on CD 9 so not much to tell. Just going to start the every other night BDing. Baby dust to everyone!
Me: 42, two boys ages 12 & 5
DH: 43, no children of his own
Married in May, 2012
TTC one of our own
IVF in November 2013
Egg Retrieval 11/19/13
ET 11/22/13 (4 embryos)
Beta 12/3/13: 92.4 BFP!
Beta 12/5/13: 174
Beta 12/12/13: 1418

Jessica Lynn ~ Born Sleeping ~ 04/05/2014
BeccaB40
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Baby dreams » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:22 am

Lms - me too - I'm going to test on Thurs too.

Alibaby - aww sorry about AF. I'm just so numb to AF showing now - feel like this is never going to happen for us.

Becca - Have not heard of her but glad you had a good time. I'd like to hear from the BFP'ers too. I lurked enough on the last thread and feel I kinda know them.

AFM, 5dpo today. Cranky and feel PMS'y for some reason. :|
Baby dreams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby tammylynn1230 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:59 am

Hi Ladies,

Baby dreams, your chart is looking good :wink: any other symptoms?

LMS, how about you, testing soon?? FX for you!!

Becca, OMG I love the Long Island Medium :) How fun!

Ali, so sorry for AF :hugs: I hope your cycle is returning to normal and a good old fashion BFP is on the way soon!

Hi Nikki!

Mountainbaby, how is your cycle going this month?

Clementine, I pray all is well with you!

EOE: Lots of Blessings and Baby Dust your way!

AFM: Went to my OB yesterday and he did a scan and he couldn't find a cyst on my left ovary but saw some follies and found a cyst on my rt ovary but it looked like it was collapsed and saw something in my uterus, called it possibly some fluid? so he is sending me to the hosp for a complete ultrasound to see what is up and then I am getting my CD3 hormones check next AF. SO no more SOY for me until after bloodwork and no clomid until I am cyst free, sighhh so I wait some more.

And then this morning finally 98.04!! I have never been so happy to see a high temp, I haven' had one since July 3rd !! So something is working finally, just don't know when O day was so looks like I will be going thru a lot of HPT's as long as my temps stay up!

I found this intersting piece of an article, I hope that's what he was seeing on my right side

"This cyst continues to get larger until it reaches 2 to 4cm in diameter, then it typically bursts ("ovulation"). After ovulation, the cyst partially collapses and produces progesterone for the last 2 weeks for the cycle. This collapsed cyst is called a "corpus luteal cyst". Sometimes the cyst can bleed into itself and form a small clot after ovulation, that slowly resolves. This is called a "hemorrhagic cyst".

So truly "the ovaries make cysts for a living".

:shock: so now I am wondering if I O'd late or if I did O on cd11 then I am going thru implantation right now, from the look of yesterdays scan it seemed like I already did O as the cyst was already partially collapsed and the follies on the other side so I am just praying and hoping. I'm not as stressed today as I know if AF comes then I can get some more testing done and i have an infertility work up for both me and DH and Sept 24th so I know help is coming :)
Me 42 :love: DH 42 (no kids of own)
DS 25
DD 22
DS 21

TTC since Jan 2013 /TR 12/2012
03/11/13 pregnancy lost @ 5 weeks :angel:

Sept 2014 IVF with frozen donor eggs!
Sept 26: BFN

Jan 12, 2015 IVF with Frozen Donor eggs!
Jan 22 BFP....Jan 30 pregnancy lost @ 5 weeks :angel:

March 23: FET!! Please Lord grant me this miracle...
We transferred two 5 day BB hatching embies!
March 28, 2015 BFP! Thank you Lord!
Due Date: Dec 08, 2015

It's a GIRL!
tammylynn1230
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Alibaby41 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi Ladies, thanks for all the support. Boy I hope one of us get some good news soon!!!!!

LMS, what are your cycles normally?

Tammy/Babydreams fx for implantation.

Becca, sounds like your having a good visit with mom. Didnt that medium have a show on tv? I get weirded out by people like that. Always afraid they are going to give me bad news.

Saw OB/GYN today. Initially, I was planning on holding off on meds this month, but after talking to him decided to push ahead.He feels hopeful that I am ovulating because my cycle went from 35 days to 26. I would like for it to go to 28 or 30. AF is coming to soon. DH is being so supportive. We have decided to go on a diet together at the end of the month (I have to wrap my head around it, lol) in hopes this will help the babymaking. We are both at our heaviest and have found that we definitely live to eat. I love to eat, but I need to seriously modify my intake and cut out the snacks :( Anyway, it would be nice to lose some weight before we go to New Orleans for our anniversary.

How are all the expectant mommies? Lets get some more BFP's please!!!!!!
Alibaby41

Postby Fittblonde » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:23 pm

Hi Ladies:

Back to TTC! I got lucky with Chloe and she is my miracle baby. Hoping for another miracle but also prepared to move onto donor eggs if necessary. I was on the boards last time when I was TTC. Love to see all the success happening with women over 40. Hoping to see much more this go around.
Theresa 44, DH: 37
TTC #1 since 2/14/10 - 4 MC
3/11 Au natural BFP 10 DPO! Beta 1237 16 dpo
5/09 9 wk baby passed - boy Trisomy 15
IVF #1: 11/2011 - 3 retrieved - none to transfer

March 2012 au natural BFP at 9dpo!!!
3/14 Beta 1: 70@12DPO
3/16 Beta 2: 217@14DPO
5/14 NT scan and Maternity 21 Plus BW - norma
Amino and Micro Array testing - ALL NORMAL!!!!l
Donor egg cycle canceled due to our miracle
Chloe Ann arrived November 20, 2012 Via induction
TTC Baby #2 Au Natural until November 2014 then we will move onto Donor Eggs
Fittblonde
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Baby dreams » Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:02 am

Hey ladies. How are we all?

Tammylyn - Hmm very interesting about the scan - great news on the follies and am curious to know what the fluidy thing is. Yay for the higher temp too, Im so glad you have o'd and happy for you that if you do not get your BFP this month that you have good things coming and an investigation going on and that help is coming! Of course I hope you will have no need to get all of that testing done and you have your BFP. :D

Alibaby - diet and weight loss is what my Doc ordered me to do also and I'm glad I have finally got my head around that. He also told me something interesting too about fitness and weight. He said that it is not necessarily so important to focus on the weight but to focus more on the fitness and suggested bouts of interval training where you get your heart rate up and then bring it down and then get it back up again. So I have started some hi/lo aerobics in my lounge room - it's bloody hard when you are my size but I know I have to do it - not just for ttc sake but for my health too. just wanted to share that little nugget of info with you all. I'm like you - I love food, love cooking it and eating it but i know that I am going to have to modify some of my recipes!

Fittblonde - Aww how beautiful is your little Chloe Ann? Precious! Glad you are back on the ttc train again and looking at your number of posts I think you know a thing or two and am looking forward to gleaning some information from you about this whole journey.

EOE - :hi:

AFM, well I'm 7dpo and hopefully my Wondofs will be here today - just need to pee on something lol! I'll post a pic if I see anything but I know I know - I'm early and should not be doing this now but it is the serial pee-er in me that has to do this lol.

Stalking you all!
Baby dreams
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Fittblonde » Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:51 am

Baby....thanks for the welcome back. Unfortunately, I do know way too much about this process. Depressing. Ahhh it's NEVER too early to pee :). Love seeing positive sticks. It's just one cycle closer to that bfp!
Theresa 44, DH: 37
TTC #1 since 2/14/10 - 4 MC
3/11 Au natural BFP 10 DPO! Beta 1237 16 dpo
5/09 9 wk baby passed - boy Trisomy 15
IVF #1: 11/2011 - 3 retrieved - none to transfer

March 2012 au natural BFP at 9dpo!!!
3/14 Beta 1: 70@12DPO
3/16 Beta 2: 217@14DPO
5/14 NT scan and Maternity 21 Plus BW - norma
Amino and Micro Array testing - ALL NORMAL!!!!l
Donor egg cycle canceled due to our miracle
Chloe Ann arrived November 20, 2012 Via induction
TTC Baby #2 Au Natural until November 2014 then we will move onto Donor Eggs
Fittblonde
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:13 am

Hey ladies..........
Well I am now 16 dpo and had to wake up this morning like at 4 am to pee. My urges throughout the day
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby randapanda » Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:21 am

Have gotten worse to where I just might pee myself if I dont go in time. Isnt that crazy?
My spotting has stopped for two days now and glad lol. I was getting worried about it. My hubby's birthday is in a little more than two weeks and trying to figure out what to do for him. Any ideas?

Anyway how is everyone else?
Hope all is well and blessingsll

How is everyone else?
randapanda
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby halifax41 » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:14 am

Fittblonde - Don't know if you remember me or not but congratulations, your little one is gorgeous! :-)

Feel a little odd dropping back on here, haven't been on for a long time now, but when I decided to take a peek I saw a familiar name from when I was last TTC (before our miracle June 2012). I am now 46 (was just a month into being 45 when our little guy was born). He was a natural conception after several M/C and a second trimester delivery. I am currently 7 weeks pregnant, but started spotting lightly 2 days ago so I am pretty sure it is a no go again :-( Got my first PPAF at 10 1/2 months and was so happy when we got a positive hpt on only my 3rd cycle. I know at 46 the odds are so very slim, but I would so love our little boy to have a brother or sister. Here is a recent photo of our miracle!

Wishing everyone best of luck...and I expect to be back on here soon.
Me- 46 DH- 45 DS 1
:angel: girl on July 2008 at 19 weeks, Triploidy.
:angel: May 2010 MM/C @11 weeks
Aug 2010 "chemical"
:angel: October 2010 M/C @ 7 weeks.

:angel: :angel: Feb 2011 MM/C @ 10 weeks, this time twins.
July 2011 "chemical"
+HPT Sept 27/2011
Finally success, baby boy arrived June 08/2012, born after 37 hours of labor and unexpected c-section.
halifax41
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC in our 40s