New Here, but not to TTC =(

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New Here, but not to TTC =(

Postby JNeedsSunshine » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:56 pm

HI Ladies,
Very nice to "meet" you all! My name is Jennifer, and I will be 42 on February 17th. I am in the process of moving to Florida from the Jersey Shore. I am a nurse turned homeschooling mom to three children, (18, 8, and 7). I have also had nine losses. (Gosh, it is always hard to see that in print in front of me).

I am TTC naturally, with the help of Vitex, B vitamins and this month will be adding PreSeed if no BFP.

I'm currently at day 18 in my cycle, so if I have an cycle buddies out there, that would be great! =)
Jennifer (Me) 42
Steve (DH) 54
DS 1995
DD 2005
DD 2006
And my nine angel babies <3
JNeedsSunshine

Re: New Here, but not to TTC =(

Postby dragnflymomma » Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:25 am

I don't think I can be a cycle buddy (I am currently on day 31) but I am right there with you. I am currently "waiting" and driving myself crazy (am late). I am also TTC naturally as the doctor said there is no reason to think I can't. I am 41 and am also a homeschooling mother of one determined 9 yr old who knows it all...lol. Recently had a loss in Sept (which was my first) so I can't even imagine having 9 of them. So sorry you had to go through that. {{{HUGS}}} Fx that you get a BFP soon and it is incredibly sticky. :)
dragnflymomma
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC in our 40s