Femara 90 day cycle so far(Finally CD1 Yay!!!)

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Femara 90 day cycle so far(Finally CD1 Yay!!!)

Postby sugardreams » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:17 am

Hi everyone! I'am 41 ttc. I took femara 5mg days 3-7 back in April and haven't had a cycle since.I went to my gyno Wednesday and discovered I have 3 cysts.Dr. ordered these tests FSH,TSH,And Estradiol.I'm really worried about the blood test results.I go back in Wednesday for the results.I worked so much in April and was so tired.Long shifts everyday.Didnt really feel like or have time to spend sitting at the dr office waiting hours.I neglected to go in and get my trigger shot.If the dr would have even given it to me then.Could that be why Iam going through so much now? We finally get some time off work together the first of August.We have a small vacation planned and it will be our 2 yr. anniversary.I'm scared AF will finally show her ugly face then. After having so much other time to do so.My dh and I have had one miscarriage.We both have 3 older children from previous relationships. I had 3 previous miscarriages with my x.So in total 4 miscarriges unexplained.All right at the 6 week point.DH and I would love to have a child together.I finally found my soulmate.
Last edited by sugardreams on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
sugardreams
Friend

Re: Femara 90 day cycle so far(Finally CD1 YAY!!!)

Postby sugardreams » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:52 am

Officially CD1 !!! I've never been so happy to see AF arrive. lol Today would have been CD100. So I had a Dr. appointment his morning.Thought I would have to get a script of Provera.But the witches visit changed my plans. Even though my FSH is high the dr decided to go forward with 10 mg of femara this cycle.She wants to try one more time while we wait for a appointment with a RE.She is sending my referral and records.Then they will call me with a appointment.So we are not sure how long that will take.Any one have any advice on supplements to take to help my egg quality? I have been taking COQ10 and Royal Jelly. But not since I have began a new cycle.Just been taking them a couple weeks.I was wandering when to take them? COQ10 the first part of my cycle and then royal Jelly after O? Or can I take them both together? Anything else good to take? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
sugardreams
Friend

Re: Femara 90 day cycle so far(Finally CD1 Yay!!!)

Postby sugardreams » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:55 am

Just incase anyone is reading. Here s a little update on my situation. I'am what I think to be 15 dpo.I did 10 mg Femara this cycle. Cd 16 had two(17 &18) follicles.I got a pregnyl hcg shot that day.I'am on CD 33 and believe I should have already gotten AF.So maybe I have another cyst. I have been waiting on the ob/gyn office to send my records and referral to the RE. Which still has not happened yet.I did call Wed. of last week and the nurse said she would send them the next day.I don't think that has happened yet.I did get another rx of 10 mg Femara called in for the next cycle.I suppose it is all a waiting game now.I don't think I'll get a BFP because I would imagine something reliable would have already showed up on a hpt by now.I shouldn't have to hold it in different lights and at different angles to see something by now being 15 dpo.And yes I have done that.lol I'am a poas addict.I just hope Af takes it easy on me as I have another full work week ahead.But then again I hope she just shows so I can get on with another cycle.
sugardreams
Friend

Re: Femara 90 day cycle so far(Finally CD1 Yay!!!)

Postby kelley21 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:49 pm

Wow 99 day cycle! That's insane!
Good luck sugardreams, I know some people don't get + hpts until late (>16dpo) so KMFX for your bfp :)
Me: 30 poor ovulation (DD-9)
DH: 32 all good
TTC since April 2013
02/14 BFP Lost 7w5d
05/14 IUI #1 BFN
07/14 IUI #2 BFN
11/14 BFP Lost 5w0d
05/15 IUI #3 BFP- 13dpo beta @148, 15dpo @ 340, 17dpo @ 677
GGB triplets due January 2016!
kelley21
TTC Princess
TTC Princess