IT WOULD BE A MIRACLE

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

IT WOULD BE A MIRACLE

Postby pearl47 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:36 pm

i am 47 years old and my hubby to be is 60 and that being said i know what you all is thinking why try..well hubby does not have any kids of his own and i have one daughter and we are raising my grand son together. my GS treats us like mom and dad and treats him like so but i feel like he is such a wonderful person maybe god will bless.

but other that becoming a POAS addict for almost 4 years we we first started trying or just me trying because he does not want to get his hopes up.

i now have irregular periods and think i O'D 8 days ago i had a pink wipe of blood on Monday and thought i started nothing since then...could be perimenopause even though my dr ran test and said i not there yet

if its meant to be it will please pray for us
pearl47

Re: IT WOULD BE A MIRACLE

Postby mamabear1 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Hi Pearl. I didn't want your post to go unreplied.

I understand how you must be feeling and i understand the challenges you face re age. I hope you get some support from this site. Personally i think most on here have younger dh's than ours and many women are younger themselves. I felt quite out of the norm and perhaps judged for that?? Maybe..idk.

I wish you all the best on your journey and hope you can get through the challenges. If i can offer one piece of advice though....both of you should get thoroughly checked out (SA for him, hormone testing, tubes checked etc etc ASAP). I know it's a personal choice but if you REALLY want this baby, be aggressive about it. We tried for too long hoping the natural way would work. I now know when age issues are against you you take a big gamble hoping it will just happen because you're otherwise healthy.

I wish you both all the best.
[i]TTC one more precious bundle since Oct 2013 with my now 41yr old eggs, and severe mfi :(

m/c Jan 2007 7w5d
DD Nov 2007
DS Feb 2010
m/c Aug 2014 10w5d

IVF#1
EPU 25/1/16 - 5 follicles, 5 eggs (all mature), 3 fertilised (ICSI).
CGH testing on 1 day 6 embryo = abnormal.
Time for a new FS and a kick a*s protocol.
mamabear1
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby anastasia1009 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:33 pm

Don;t give up I just turned 45 and got a BFP for the first time ever.
<a href="www.fertilityfriend.com/home/16142a" target="_blank"><br /></a>
anastasia1009
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby stefknow » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:01 am

Don't give up!

it could be difficult, but I believe in miracle.
Wish you all the best. :)
stefknow
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC in our 40s