Hello!! New to the forum

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hello!! New to the forum

Postby IvannaBAMomma » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:50 am

Hi all,
First, I want to say "yaaay us" for taking this journey and letting the world now that we're not too old to be mothers!!!! My partner and I have been together for almost 6 years (I'm 42, 43 next month; he is 42). Neither of us have children, but decided a few weeks ago to go for it. I was over the moon!!!! I have wanted to be a mother for over 20 years and just PRAY that it's in the cards. Chronologically we may be in our 40's, but we are both in excellent shape (eat organic foods; take care of ourselves and have positive attitudes). I'm in my 2ww and while I don't feel preggo, I'm still hoping that some magic happened. And hey, if it didn't, there's next time!!

Anyhoo, I just wanted to say thank you all for sharing your stories; it has been very uplifting and I wish each and every one of you the best. Hope there's lots of healthy babies for us all!! :-)
IvannaBAMomma

Re: Hello!! New to the forum

Postby Wishfull » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:38 pm

Welcome to the forum. I am in my 30's but wanted to welcome you anyway.
http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/]http://FertilityFriend.com/home/5eb089/[/url]
Wishfull
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby ShuggysMom » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:00 pm

Welcome! Just had a my second baby in April at age 41 (DD at 38). Currently awaiting my first Post-partum AF. Once my body is back in sync, we will NTNP. I feel like I am still recovering, but at my age (and consulting with OB), we don't want to wait.

Ivanna-sounds like you guys are all set! Good luck this month.
ShuggysMom
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby baruderu » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:00 am

Welcome! All the best to you on your journey. Wonderful things do happen every day :-)

Had my son at 40 (husband was 46). I am now pregnant with my second at 42 (husband is 48). :-)
My son was born in Feb 2014
baruderu
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC in our 40s