Natural BFP at 43!!!! Ended in Chemical

TTC in our fabulous forties!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Natural BFP at 43!!!! Ended in Chemical

Postby FosterMom » Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:18 am

I know everyone here is over 40 and TTC...I wanted to share a bit.

TTC 10 months. Screwy cycles...never the same O day but always between cd12 and cd16. We have been swaying girl as well.

Supplements: Folic Acid/prenatal, CLA, Ester-C, Vitamin D3 2,000iU a day, Zyrtec for allergies.

BD every other day from AF until after O. NO IDEA I was Oing because my temps were SO screwy that I never got a rise. I drank Lipton teas which I did not know had soy in them from AF until CD11. I had 7 days of +OPKs in a row from that. BUT it must have helped me to grow a good egg..I don't know. I called DH yesterday and said, you need to get home, I had a +OPK last night and am Oing today. I then for fun, used an HPT and it was uber positive. After 4 more and blood work I am early but pregnant. It can happen.

I also stopped trying. Just had fun having sex and blew it all off. We will see if numbers double and if this bean sticks.
Last edited by FosterMom on Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
FosterMom

Re: Natural BFP at 43!!!!

Postby Juices mom » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:54 pm

Wow you have given me hope. I didn't start charting bbt until after o but my numbers are high too and I have Pcos. I've been taking premama and folic acid plus my dr had me on clomid and was taking robitussin ugh! So I'm hopeful and congrats
Juices mom

Re: Natural BFP at 43!!!! UPDATE...ended in Chemical

Postby FosterMom » Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:17 am

This ended in a chemical. So....this is the deal. I realized I was very acidic and my hormonal balance was OFF! So...I removed all coffee, tea, caffeine, SOY of ANY KIND and started drinking ONLY pH water...1.5 L a day to start. For the first time in 3 years I have EWCM....THE FIRST TIME!!!! Okay..back to pH water...go to your local health food store and buy pH drops or cell power drops...you can also add 1 teaspoon or baking soda to 1.5 L of water and drink throughout the day. Increasing to 3 L over a few months. It has CLEANED me OUT!!!! My cellulite is slowly starting to disappear as well and it's only been 6 days. I have not eaten white bread for 6 days either and opted for a gluten free, almond/rice bread that is delicious and it has apricots in it too. The point is to increase my bodies pH naturally, reduce toxins and get my body back to producing healthy eggs (higher progesterone) and balanced estrogen levels. NO more SOY EVER for me....NEVER....Try it ladies...it is a way to get naturally healthy!!!! OH and I added Omega-3 to my daily regimen because it helps produce healthy cells and stronger cell membranes. Good for the egg!!!
FosterMom

Re: Natural BFP at 43!!!! Ended in Chemical Updating as I go

Postby FosterMom » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:38 am

So...I O'd the most painful O of my life on cd5!!!!! Positive opk on cd4 coupled with EWCM and all signs of Oing...temp has risen and now constipated. Must have been a good O....I have:

1.Stopped drinking coffee and tea.
2. Added Omega-3 fish oils
3. STOPPED ANYTHING with soy....only soybean oil is okay as it does not contain phytoestrogens.
4. Drinking pH balanced water 1.5L+ a day now. All I drink. Nothing else.
5. Drink a plant-based protein shake with greens for breakfast.
My body seems to be balancing out. We will see what happens! I am posting this for anyone who needs change.
FosterMom

Re: Natural BFP at 43!!!! Ended in Chemical

Postby SEL » Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Hello. Thanks for all of the tips. I'm 44 and since starting Weight Watchers have started ovulating again (I think - I've been getting O pains with a corresponding +OPK). I tried in my late thirties to conceive but to no avail - some positive tests but AF came a bit later. I'm going to start a thread on this section to see if anyone wants to chat/pass tips etc. Hope to see you there.

Simone
TTC #4
2 DD and 1 DS

My Ovulation Chart
SEL
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Natural BFP at 43!!!! Ended in Chemical

Postby mimimama » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:25 am

Hi, thanks for tips sharing. I am not sure I will manage to cut down my tea, but definitely I will try drinking more water.
Me 31, DH 40. TTC 5 years. Unexplained infertility.
December 2015- IVF #1 BFN
May/June 2016- new doctor, IVF consultation in Gdansk Poland
October 2016- IVF #2 Invicta BFP!!!
mimimama
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC in our 40s